Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 105 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2016, 09:55 PM   #833
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Cpu runs roughshod over me.
Over 100 yards in the first quarter.
I'm gonna need to tweak something cause that's insane.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:37 PM   #834
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
For auto subs, dont we need to set all the CPU controlled teams to these values too?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
So Run N Gun could be good for mobile qbs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc68
Cpu runs roughshod over me.
Over 100 yards in the first quarter.
I'm gonna need to tweak something cause that's insane.
I do when I play them.

And yeah Run and Gun is great for mobile QB's
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-09-2016, 11:05 PM   #835
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Lost my second game of my cfm...first lost was to Titans 30-27…RG3 fumbled and they recovered at my 3 kicked game winning fg, and last lost was a rematch between me and ravens.

This was a rainy game ....but neither team acted like it both ran ball well crowell had almost 200 yards and williams for ravens had 123.

I took a 33-31 lead with 1:43 left but ravens drove down kicked game winning fg with 2 secs left.

My fg kicker missed 3 extra points but yet the cmp didn't miss anything hitting 55,49 yard fg's..and both were right down middle.

Both loses were crazy driving down in first game to tie it only to fumble away and that one with 3 missed extra points.

I'm 8-2 now.
Old 09-10-2016, 02:46 AM   #836
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Does anyone know if the CPU playbooks carry over when the team gets a new coach?

For example, let's say I take control of Bruce Arians and change his scheme to balanced then give control back to the CPU. Then let's say a year later, Bruce Arians either gets fired or retires. Will the new Arizona coach keep the balanced playbook? Or will it default back to the Arizona playbook?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2016, 09:32 AM   #837
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Testing all these generic playbooks to really give you guys the best suggestions for each team.

It can also be dynamic based on injuries.

For example let's say you are playing a typically good passing and running team (balanced)
But their starting QB is down.

The back up is pretty weak but they have a great RB. You may want to give them a run balanced playbook that week vs balanced to give them more focus on the run early in the game.

This is cool stuff if you use it properly.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-10-2016, 10:06 AM   #838
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I love the sliders and use them every year, as well as your MLB The Show ones.

Tad off topic but what the heck is going on in Franchise mode? I start one and I cut the necessary guys the game needs just before starting the regular season to get the roster trimmed down. Sure enough I look and after the game gets to the Regular season and I see the CPU massively altered my roster. I use the Vikings and Adam Thielen and Marcus Sherels are released. Those names may not ring with some but they are actually quite important to the team. I have other guys going to the practice squad that I had listed as 2nd on my depth chart in certain positions. It's just out of hand. Is there any way to avoid this? Like I said I cut the necessary amount of guys so that the CPU shouldn't have made any changes, and sure enough my roster is completely changed.

I've tried both starting the from game 1 of the preseason, and starting from the Regular season and both times the CPU has made massive changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 09-10-2016, 11:19 AM   #839
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

This happened last year. Under trade type disable or enable human under league setting until you are ready to select enable all.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:23 PM   #840
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I love the sliders and use them every year, as well as your MLB The Show ones.

Tad off topic but what the heck is going on in Franchise mode? I start one and I cut the necessary guys the game needs just before starting the regular season to get the roster trimmed down. Sure enough I look and after the game gets to the Regular season and I see the CPU massively altered my roster. I use the Vikings and Adam Thielen and Marcus Sherels are released. Those names may not ring with some but they are actually quite important to the team. I have other guys going to the practice squad that I had listed as 2nd on my depth chart in certain positions. It's just out of hand. Is there any way to avoid this? Like I said I cut the necessary amount of guys so that the CPU shouldn't have made any changes, and sure enough my roster is completely changed.

I've tried both starting the from game 1 of the preseason, and starting from the Regular season and both times the CPU has made massive changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This happened to me too and it's VERY frustrating.

What you can do is start a season from preseason so you can make the moves yourself. After each week go to the transaction page and see if/who the CPU cut on your team. Then go to free agents and sign the players back to your team. Also after you sign a player back, the CPU will sometimes cut someone else (it's very weird), so check the transaction page again. Repeat this every week during preseason. Sorry to get off topic, if you have any questions you can PM me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »