Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 111 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-12-2016, 12:41 AM   #881
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I have a question regarding the whole editing your opponents playbook and formation sub's.

First off this is a great idea. Also, I had a ton of fun with 32 team control in last years game but I'm glad you're not doing it this year because to me it was a lot of work. Now I know with your format this year its not total 32 team control but it is the perfect recipe for keeping the game feel real. Now on to my question.

Say I edit EVERY teams depth chart each week without keeping the character, in other words editing the depth chart then retiring the coach right after, will the CPU instantly change the depth chart to how they want it?

This seems stupid that I say this because if I do all this its like I'm controlling every team but all I want to do is fix depth charts and help teams with injury issues. I don't want to resign players for the CPU or any of that. So if I just temporarily create coaches and help them with injury and depth chart issues and retire the coach instantly before I play my own game, will my changes stick or will they get switched right away because I won't be an active character such as a coach or owner for each team?

I feel it's important helping the cpu through injuries and depth chart issues because some moves they make are just dumb. And by me editing things for them and retiring the character immediately, I would hope it doesn't effect the score ticker.

Sorry this was a long and most likely a dumb post but I take this seriously because Madden is basically the only game I play so I try to make it feel as real as I can. I'm also frustrated on the slider side of the game because I haven't found the perfect fit yet and it's getting frustrating. I should have half a season done by now but I'm stuck on week 1 trying to get my perfect set. Of course I did start over because of the roster update but still lol. Thank you to whomever reads all this and helps me out lol.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:51 AM   #882
Pro

sabres32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
Just want to ask this again to see if anyone has an answer yet. Last time I'll ask, not trying to be a burden

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I remember last year in my 32 team control that whenever there was a coach change the playbook would stay as the former coaches playbook but the scheme would actually change and be correct for the new coach. Example:

Bruce Arian's gets fired from Arizona.

Rex Ryan is hired as the new Arizona coach.

When you go in to the schemes screen it would have Rex Ryan's scheme featured but the playbook would still be Bruce Arian's.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:43 AM   #883
Rookie

First... thanks for your work on the sliders.

Quick question, I have CPU progression set for End of the Season like you. However I don't like to progress my own players. I would rather have CPU do it. If I turn that on, will it also progress my players at the end of the season or will they progress every week.

Thanks.

Rick
Old 09-12-2016, 08:56 AM   #884
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I love this years game and feel like little needed to be tuned on All-Pro for the second straight year. As you can see we are not far off default say for Interceptions. And of course our penalty slider adjustments and FG and punt accuracy.

Game is amazing this year.

What can I say then. Thats pretty awesome that a slider guy cant complain much LOL. (havent we all!)

That said Lemme see this Madden 17 sir
https://soundcloud.com/pajorhill
Twitter
https://twitter.com/PajorHill
Old 09-12-2016, 09:40 AM   #885
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello All

Does anybody know if adding a new coach for changing the AI's playbook is possible on a cloud franchise?

Must admit - i'm in two minds to go offline or cloud. love the idea of getting updates asap but the fear of being disconnected is a biggie too.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:16 AM   #886
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3W1_UK
Hello All

Does anybody know if adding a new coach for changing the AI's playbook is possible on a cloud franchise?

Must admit - i'm in two minds to go offline or cloud. love the idea of getting updates asap but the fear of being disconnected is a biggie too.
Yes. Heres how I did it. I made a seconds Xbox account. I then sent a league invite to that account. Then you join the league with the second account and you can make your changes. After changes are made, go to the retire coach tab. Select retire and then choose new starting point or whatever the option is, and you can choose a different coach to control.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2016, 10:18 AM   #887
MVP

OVR: 9

I really enjoy these sliders!

I dropped both run blk down to 25 to reduce 100 yd games and realistic stats, I also dropped pass blk to 25.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:21 AM   #888
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by icvu42
First... thanks for your work on the sliders.

Quick question, I have CPU progression set for End of the Season like you. However I don't like to progress my own players. I would rather have CPU do it. If I turn that on, will it also progress my players at the end of the season or will they progress every week.

Thanks.

Rick
I don't know the answer....but I can tell you keep it off....and when you get to the end of the season you can simply use the auto progress button in the "upgrade your players" menu and the CPU will do all of it. Then you know it will be done at seasons end.

Make sure you do before Phase 2 (Phase 1 is retirement)s player resign starts so the players ask for fair market value contracts and they are fully upgraded with their XP earned in year 1.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »