Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 03:38 PM   #937
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Ok I do not do all 32 playbooks at one time. I simply start up an offline Franchise. Choose my main team. Starting point will be pre-season for me (as most of you I am sure). So forget the pre-season stuff, let;s fast forward to week one of the regular season.

On PS4

Week one my team is say The Dolphins. I am playing at Seattle.

1) I do my game planning, set my depth chart and formation subs for my team.

2) Now I click down R3 and scroll just above my coach's name to "Create New Character" Press "X"

3) Choose Seattle, Choose to use existing coach (Pete Carroll), start.

4) Now set up Seattle's depth chart to my liking, check for any injuries to key players, go to Coach Scheme screen, set offensive playbook to Run Balanced, circle out of coach scheme screen. You can also set their defensive paybook to the generic 4-3 if you want. I am hearing people saying they play better on defense doing this as well. That is optional.

5) Go to Formation Subs screen. Set up formation subs I want to do (for example putting in Christine Michael on some running formations so he get's some work above and beyond the auto sub/fatigue factor. Exit out when done.

6) Set the auto subs for Seattle to in 80 out 60, accept and save.

7) Click down on R3 again and go back to Adam Gase (Dolphins).

8) Play my game.

9) Finish game, then click down again on R3 go back to Pete Carroll and retire him.

The formation subs, the playbook will stick as long as Pete Carroll is the coach (after you retire him after your game against him....he will be the coach again for Seattle starting week two with those changes to the playbook and formations subs). If he get's fired or the CPU retires him at any point you will have to set up a new coach and assign the playbook again etc etc the next time you face Seattle.

keep in mind I check the teams injuries. So if for example I am playing the packers and Aaron Rodgers is out hurt....I very well may assign Run Heavy or Run Balanced and have the Packers lean on their running game!!! So it's dynamic for me.

Have fun as the game plays awesome this way.
ive done it your way, only thing is I have a 32 team control and I don't retire them, though im stuck cause of the formation subs menu crash and I cant really assign them, crashes way too much, I might wait till they patch that
Old 09-13-2016, 04:25 PM   #938
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Ok I do not do all 32 playbooks at one time. I simply start up an offline Franchise. Choose my main team. Starting point will be pre-season for me (as most of you I am sure). So forget the pre-season stuff, let;s fast forward to week one of the regular season.

On PS4

Week one my team is say The Dolphins. I am playing at Seattle.

1) I do my game planning, set my depth chart and formation subs for my team.

2) Now I click down R3 and scroll just above my coach's name to "Create New Character" Press "X"

3) Choose Seattle, Choose to use existing coach (Pete Carroll), start.

4) Now set up Seattle's depth chart to my liking, check for any injuries to key players, go to Coach Scheme screen, set offensive playbook to Run Balanced, circle out of coach scheme screen. You can also set their defensive paybook to the generic 4-3 if you want. I am hearing people saying they play better on defense doing this as well. That is optional.

5) Go to Formation Subs screen. Set up formation subs I want to do (for example putting in Christine Michael on some running formations so he get's some work above and beyond the auto sub/fatigue factor. Exit out when done.

6) Set the auto subs for Seattle to in 80 out 60, accept and save.

7) Click down on R3 again and go back to Adam Gase (Dolphins).

8) Play my game.

9) Finish game, then click down again on R3 go back to Pete Carroll and retire him.

The formation subs, the playbook will stick as long as Pete Carroll is the coach (after you retire him after your game against him....he will be the coach again for Seattle starting week two with those changes to the playbook and formations subs). If he get's fired or the CPU retires him at any point you will have to set up a new coach and assign the playbook again etc etc the next time you face Seattle.

keep in mind I check the teams injuries. So if for example I am playing the packers and Aaron Rodgers is out hurt....I very well may assign Run Heavy or Run Balanced and have the Packers lean on their running game!!! So it's dynamic for me.

Have fun as the game plays awesome this way.
ok ty for replying bro, i will set this up when i get home so i can start my cfm.
Old 09-13-2016, 04:38 PM   #939
Pro

Just more anecdotal stuff. I have played four games with this method now, and I am finding the AI MUCH more challenging. Definitely more variety. Loving it.

I DO think that the first patch damaged the run balance. I am having the same struggle with the outside run. I am now giving up 2-3 50+ TDs per game. Trying to scheme against it, but I will be interested to see if the big patch evens that out a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2016, 04:42 PM   #940
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
Are you not using the customized play books for each opponent because it's too much of a hassle with the second ps4 profile as well as a 2nd controller? Your way is easier but you are still using the games play books. I have tried the customized play books and it is night and day, if your way is just as good and easier then I will give it a try.
Were did you get all the PS4 Teams customized playbooks Is there a specific person who is doing them?
Old 09-13-2016, 05:30 PM   #941
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am really having fun with these sliders. Although I feel the CPU Should run better the ball. What modifications should I tweak?

thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 05:44 PM   #942
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints21
I am really having fun with these sliders. Although I feel the CPU Should run better the ball. What modifications should I tweak?

thanks!
Move the CPU Run Block to 58 that was version 1.3
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-13-2016, 06:27 PM   #943
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Not only a good mix...the animations are different too. I love it at 70.
When the patch comes through, I think it we need to test defensive holding and pass interference. I would like to see a good mixture of those 2 penalties. Assuming they fixed it.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:13 PM   #944
Rookie

spartyon6686's Arena

OVR: 10

Played as the Dolphins with settings in the first page. I think the game was fairly competitive but too many yards and too high scoring for both sides. I had the main menu sliders and CFM sliders set for the same except the fatigue slider. I feel that 15 mins with 15 clock accelerate was way too long. Not sure where to go from here if I'm going to keep scoring 40+ in CFM.

Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Miami Dolphins (2-0)20213044
New England Patriots ()714101041
Team Stats Comparison
MIANWE
Total Offense474603
Rushing Yards19896
Passing Yards276507
First Downs1320
Punt Return Yards6621
Kick Return Yards23395
Total Yards773719
Turnovers1(+2)3(-2)
3rd Down Converstion4-13 (30%)10-19 (52%)
4th Down Conversion1-1 (100%)0-1 (0%)
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-2 (50%)4-5 (80%)
Penalties2-154-25
Posession Time25:4034:20
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R. Tannehill203710
M. Darr1110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J. Ajayi181799.92
R. Tannehill4184.50
K. Drake210.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Parker5193.80
J. Cameron44812.00
K. Stills46215.50
J. Landry310334.31
J. Ajayi2-1-.050
D. Sims177.00
M. Gray100.00
M. Thomas13838.01
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
A. Franks12324
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
M. Darr626644.33
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
D. Williams211557.51
J. Grant24824.00
K. Drake37023.30
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
J. Landry46616.50
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Brady32/495544
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L. Blount24984.01
D. Lewis166.00
T. Brady1-8-8.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Edelman810813.50
L. Blount55511.00
J. Cotchery55711.40
R. Gronkowski514829.61
D. Amendola48220.51
D. Lewis26834.02
M. Bennett33612.00
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
S. Gostkowski22630
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
R. Allen523747.40
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
D. Amendola37324.30
J. Edelman12222.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
J. Edelman22110.50

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »