Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 10:03 PM   #953
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I have a question although it won't change me editing the CPUs formation sub's and things like that. By us editing our opponents playbook before we play them each week won't that make the game planning feature useless because they will basically be running their "new" offense for the first time against our teams? I would imagine their new playbook will change the amount they run and pass therefore making it hard to chose our defensive game plan? It could be tough to know their tendencies for one year at least. I may just change every teams playbook now to be safe.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:08 PM   #954
Rookie

OVR: 3

So is it recommended we do a 32 man league for armors sliders or can you just edit everything we need at the match up screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 09-13-2016, 10:09 PM   #955
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Tried the playbook editing against the Saints. Brees was averaging 5 yards per pass on 42/50 attempts. All dink and dunk passes.

Played the same game again with default Saints playbook and brees stretched the field much more with 15 yards per pass 32/40.

Maybe defaults work better than others?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 10:21 PM   #956
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Tried the playbook editing against the Saints. Brees was averaging 5 yards per pass on 42/50 attempts. All dink and dunk passes.

Played the same game again with default Saints playbook and brees stretched the field much more with 15 yards per pass 32/40.

Some do. Panthers default is pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2016, 10:56 PM   #957
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle

You see....I got a totally different game with them. He went long on me two times....carved me up like a thanksgiving turkey.

Guys....last time I am going to say this again in my thread.....play at least 8 games before passing judgment or even asking for tweak suggestions.

Your going to get a really nice variety. I have played dozens of games already. Trust the settings. Enjoy the game. Don't get caught up analyzing every decision the CPU makes every play. If you are having fun......then that't all that matters man.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-13-2016, 11:27 PM   #958
Only 7 Patients Lost

Doctor_Doom's Arena

Hey Armor, terrific set! I've played an entire season as the Cleveland Browns and I'd like to share my results.

RECORD: 6-10
POINTS SCORED: 363 - 23rd
POINTS ALLOWED: 443 - 28th
OFFENSIVE YARDS: 5397 - 24th
DEFENSIVE YARDS: 5377 - 8th

I was able to throw over 300 yards only four times, I mostly hovered around 225-275 and once threw as little as 148. The same goes for my running game, I once hit 223 yards but was also kept under 75 yards 11 times, once getting only 13 yards the entire game! The variety is truly incredible.

My season felt very realistic and organic. Some days my offense was hot and others were a major struggle to even keep a drive going. That is the ebb and flow that encapsulates everything the NFL is.

Summary: The Browns are a bad team and these sliders allow them to play as such. Though many games were fairly competitive, I just didn't have the firepower to overcome my opponent. I feel these sliders are very fair and provide me with excellent gameplay. Too often I start a franchise with the Browns and immediately go 12-4. I simply can't play that way because it's not realistic and not fun, as it in no way mirrors real life. In order to get this team competitive on a week to week basis, I need to build through the draft, just like real life.

Thank you for your time and effort. You have brought the excitement back to Madden I haven't experienced since Madden 10. Can't wait to start my real CFM when the next roster update drops.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:05 AM   #959
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Just played my second game and it was another fantastic battle but a gut wrenching loss. It puts me at 1-1 with my Buffalo Bills. If you go to page #115 of this thread you will see my stats from week 1. I don't have time to do the stats of my current game but if anyone is intersted or cares I can post them tomorrow. I will give a summary though.

It ended with me losing 37-27.

The first half was ugly for me, very ugly. I had 33 rush yards at the half and Tyrod Taylor was 10-22 87yds 1int at the half. Ryan Fitzpatrick was carving me up and though they didnt run much Forte had 80 yards on only 7 carries at the half. At that point I was lucky to only be down 17-3.

The second half was nuts. Turnovers killed me. I threw 2 picks and lost 2 fumbles in the second half alone. I got within a TD and tried for an onside kick but failed. I started to become successful once I started using Shady as more of a WR. I ran the ball better but no luck.

Fitz completely owned me and my defense gave up 575 yards but my offense woke up in the second half and I managed 400+ yards.

Some notes based on sliders and what not:

Set jets playbook to balanced (same as ravens the first game) and it actually felt a bit different. They ran the ball more this time but did air it out a lot.

Once again I LOVED seeing the CPU backup rb get carries.

10 total penalties this game after only 2 last game.

Last edited by sabres32; 09-14-2016 at 12:08 AM.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:25 AM   #960
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

How do we set the cpu kicking game sliders?

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »