Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 09:26 AM   #977
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccroix
Hi Armor, first of all thank you very much for your efforts to make this game even more enjoyable! Highly appreciated by myself and many others.

I have a question regarding the playbooks for the CPU.

Why change their Team Specific playbook to a generic one. Aren't we changing the teams philosophy?

I'm not questioning your decision to do so, I'm simply interested to understand the reasoning behind this

Thank you!

Because team specific playbook the CPU only calls the same 10-12 plays from it over and over.

The generic ones the CPU calls more different plays from it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 09:34 AM   #978
Rookie

OVR: 1

gotcha!

Thanks!
Old 09-15-2016, 09:35 AM   #979
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

After playing several games it feels like the CPU pass coverage is spot on as with the user I feel I get cheated a lot. My guys just don't seem to be reacting as quick as the CPU even though the settings are the same for both.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:24 PM   #980
Rookie

OVR: 0

Was wondering if there was a workaround for CPU Depth Charts. After I changed the CPU's Playbook, adjusted the Formation Subs and Depth Charts and then retired the Coach, the CPU went back to starting whoever had the highest overall at that position. So all the guys who are suspended that i moved down the depth chart are starting every other week besides the week I play them. Kinda frustrating as I may go back to full 32 team control and just hide the score ticker. Unless you guys knew a workaround that I'm not familiar with.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:29 PM   #981
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidklay
Was wondering if there was a workaround for CPU Depth Charts. After I changed the CPU's Playbook, adjusted the Formation Subs and Depth Charts and then retired the Coach, the CPU went back to starting whoever had the highest overall at that position. So all the guys who are suspended that i moved down the depth chart are starting every other week besides the week I play them. Kinda frustrating as I may go back to full 32 team control and just hide the score ticker. Unless you guys knew a workaround that I'm not familiar with.
Nope. 32 man is your only option for total control.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 01:20 PM   #982
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Nope. 32 man is your only option for total control.
I know it's been 'well documented' that there were NO gameplay adjustments with the patch, but can you confirm too, that you aren't noticing anything out of sorts post patch?
Old 09-15-2016, 01:21 PM   #983
Rookie

OVR: 4

This is easily the best madden I´ve ever player. The sliders you made makes the game almost perfect. Thanks!!

The create a coach thing is very good, but glitchy. Sometimes the game will crash, I hope they fix this.

The other question I have is, which slider controls how the RB play? I remember before it was a specific slider called RB Ability or something (This was I think in NCAA 14, I know is not the same game) but in this game the slider does not seem to exist. Just wanted the CPU RB to have a little more kick.

Thanks!
Old 09-15-2016, 02:28 PM   #984
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
I know it's been 'well documented' that there were NO gameplay adjustments with the patch, but can you confirm too, that you aren't noticing anything out of sorts post patch?
- No this patch has not done anything I can see to gameplay. That big gameplay patch is in the works and coming ASAP. I know they are working on it. I have no idea when it will drop. But I am looking forward to it because.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints21
This is easily the best madden I´ve ever player. The sliders you made makes the game almost perfect. Thanks!!

The create a coach thing is very good, but glitchy. Sometimes the game will crash, I hope they fix this. - I am sure the instability and crashes/freezing issues are going to be addressed in the forth coming patch as it has been well documented!!

The other question I have is, which slider controls how the RB play? I remember before it was a specific slider called RB Ability or something (This was I think in NCAA 14, I know is not the same game) but in this game the slider does not seem to exist. Just wanted the CPU RB to have a little more kick.

Thanks!
- Not so much in they play....the Run Blocking slider is what will determine how much room you have or not have to run. Ratings and your stick skills as a RB dictate the RB's abilities. This slider set is really default based at it's soul. I love running the football and this year you can tell the difference between speed, power and balanced backs and you have a plethora or sweet moves and also the L2 Modifier to enhance the moves even more when timed properly.

Answer above.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »