Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 08:47 PM   #1001
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Soo.....you can't edit CPU uniforms when doing the workaround, as it's not the CPU you're playing

This is majorly disappointing. Not sure which route to take now honestly...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 09:48 PM   #1002
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

[quote=MrDemus;2048436445]I have played roughly ten games with these sliders. Something is just not right.
Playing as the Raiders, I should have a decent O-Line.
So far I have managed to average about 2 YPC with whoever I have used at RB. CPU run game is nearly as bad.

Other issues:
-Derek Carr has 5 fumbles in 3 games. 1 of them has come from rushes.
-I have an insane amount of injuries
-CPU pass coverage feels too good. It's tight and I have to be spot on to not be intercepted.
-Whereas HUM coverage is nearly non existing. Matt Cassel went 20/22 on me with no INT's and 3 TD's because he thrww the ball quickly. They constantly have a man WIDE open.

I am not a good Madden player, but I feel that I am not at fault for most of this.

This mainly started occurring after the latest patch, which apparently was only uniforms.

Has anyone else had issues?[/QUOTE

Keep playing. To many people in madden look to others to fix parts of the game they struggle. Only you can fix it. I fixed it by just keeping at it. I would be getting smoked then after awhile during a game I would gain momentum.

Speaking of momentum, I would love to see a momentum meter. The higher your momentum the higher boost your players get or vice versa. If you have a home game and gain momentum it should get louder. If you lose momentum the place should go quiet and hear more boos. Same on the road.

Momentum is a huge factor. My Bills gained momentum after the second half last night against the Jets (in real life) and it showed but that was quickly taken away and now I've had a depressing Friday because they lost.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:05 PM   #1003
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

L.A. Turf Wars Live on Twitch
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-16-2016, 10:14 PM   #1004
Pro

sabres32's Arena

I haven't had an issue with jerseys yet but how come when I play the Rams in LA both teams are wearing white? I had to switch to my home jerseys. Usually when I pick my jersey the CPU is automatically assigned the opposite uniform. Not a big deal just weird it has only happened against LA.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:48 PM   #1005
Rookie

By the way guys, and Armor if you're interested...Saw a tweet from one of the Madden Devs that the 50 injury slider is tuned for shorter quarters, and suggested to someone to turn down the injury slider if they are playing on longer quarters.

So, for example, I turned mine to 48. I only had 1 injury in 3 games so maybe it's too much of a tweak...but for those worried about injuries that could be something to help you out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 11:55 PM   #1006
Pro

sabres32's Arena

I'm in yet anther insane game. I'm 2-2 right now and I've left comments about my games in recent posts. All 4 games have felt so realistic.

I cannot believe what just happened yet again. I was up 37-30 and I got the ball back with 1:20 left in the game after they scored a TD of their own to make it a one score game. The Rams had all 3 timeouts left. Sure enough they stuff me with just under 1 minute left to get the ball back for one last chance.

On their final drive I force a 3rd down. Goff threw up a bomb in to the endzone and one of my corners got a pass interference penalty putting the ball at the 1 yard line with 8 second's left!

First down they try a run and I stuffed it. They used their first timeout with 6 seconds left.

Second down they try a pass play. Goff hit His WR right in the hands on a slant and he dropped it!!! 4 seconds left.

Third down they tried another pass but it was incomplete. 2 seconds left.

Fourth down now at the 3 yard line after I dropped them on the run play on first down. Goff snapped it. Had all the time in the world. Scrambled right. Held it to long and I sacked him. Game over.

The Buffalo Bills are now 3-2 with the 9th offense in the league but a dreaded 29th ranked defense.

Great sliders.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:15 AM   #1007
Rookie

Armor, on page 1 of this thread, under your house rules, it might be helpful to put in CAPS that the "creating an opposing coach before each game workaround" is only available offline. It will save alot of time having to re-start franchise in offline mode for idiots like me!
Old 09-17-2016, 02:49 AM   #1008
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

This is the first Madden I've really got in to in years. I've bought every Madden since 2001 and I've used A&S sliders for as long as I can remember. I end up selling the game though, because I can't stand the AI. I decided to give Madden 17 a try and I'm extremely satisfied. I started a Pats franchise with these sliders.

I played the first game versus the Cardinals. I started Garopollo to keep with the realism. Here's some of the stats:

Score: 33 (Pats), 30 (Cards)
Total Offensive Yards: 481 (Pats), 433 (Cards)
Rushing Yards: 145 (Pats), 148 (Cards)
Passing Yards: 336 (Pats), 285 (Cards)
Turnovers: 1 INT (Pats), 0 (Cards)
Time of Possession: 30:03 (Pats), 29:57 (Cards)

It was an AMAZING game. I took the lead with 1:36 remaining. Garopollo took us down the field for the TD. Something neat that I haven't seen before (granted I didn't play Madden 14, 15, or 16 for very long) was the Cardinals trying to ice my kicker on the final PAT attempt. I've seen the AI try to ice kickers on FGs, but never PATs.

These sliders are awesome!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »