Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 03:33 AM   #1009
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I haven't had an issue with jerseys yet but how come when I play the Rams in LA both teams are wearing white? I had to switch to my home jerseys. Usually when I pick my jersey the CPU is automatically assigned the opposite uniform. Not a big deal just weird it has only happened against LA.
2 teams have the problem, Rams and Cowboys
Old 09-17-2016, 08:22 AM   #1010
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
I have played roughly ten games with these sliders. Something is just not right.
Playing as the Raiders, I should have a decent O-Line.
So far I have managed to average about 2 YPC with whoever I have used at RB. CPU run game is nearly as bad.

Other issues:
-Derek Carr has 5 fumbles in 3 games. 1 of them has come from rushes.
-I have an insane amount of injuries
-CPU pass coverage feels too good. It's tight and I have to be spot on to not be intercepted.
-Whereas HUM coverage is nearly non existing. Matt Cassel went 20/22 on me with no INT's and 3 TD's because he thrww the ball quickly. They constantly have a man WIDE open.

I am not a good Madden player, but I feel that I am not at fault for most of this.

This mainly started occurring after the latest patch, which apparently was only uniforms.

Has anyone else had issues?
Im with you on this one. To me I don't think its the sliders. QB's fumble WAY to much. I feel like every time i get sacked Rom is going to fumble. If I lower fumbles you will never see one. My running game is OK its just the ridiculous number of fumbles by the QB. Makes the game almost unplayable
Every year its something else. Line is broke QB gets sacked. I guess there is a patch coming that adresses game play issues. Im just glad we got a Color Rush patch, man that is what was more important than adressing this stupid QB fumbling issue. Sliders are fine Armor. Game is just broke as usual
Old 09-17-2016, 11:57 AM   #1011
Rookie

OVR: 2

The reason why everyone is getting different result with these sliders is because everybody has a different main menu slider . The main menu sliders also effects the Franchise menu sliders too. Not just fatigue only but also CPU and player sliders, penalties, auto sub, etc.

See Josh slider post. He is the one that discover that the main menu sliders has an effect on the franchise sliders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 12:03 PM   #1012
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
The reason why everyone is getting different result with these sliders is because everybody has a different main menu slider . The main menu sliders also effects the Franchise menu sliders too. Not just fatigue only but also CPU and player sliders, penalties, auto sub, etc.

See Josh slider post. He is the one that discover that the main menu sliders has an effect on the franchise sliders.

That's nothing more than a theory

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 12:05 PM   #1013
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic

With all due respect to Josh........I set my main menu sliders exactly the same as CFM with one exception.

Fatigue as instructed in the OP.

Please do not comingle what Josh chooses to do in my slider thread. If I endorse his method that will be something I will post in here.

Long story short....I am not doing what he is doing,

I am getting great games and enjoying this set.

Again I set the main menu sliders except for fatigue exactly like the CFM sliders are set.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-17-2016 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:07 PM   #1014
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
That's nothing more than a theory

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Test it out. set everything in the main menu to Zero including CPU and. Player slider, penalties, auto sub, etc too.

Keep franchise menu the way you have. And then play a game and see the difference .

Old 09-17-2016, 12:08 PM   #1015
Rookie

I love Armor sliders, but just saying why everyone might getting different results in here.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 12:11 PM   #1016
Rookie

Damn Armor I see the new method has made a difference for your Raiders CFM, 1-3 after being what? 5-0? I myself tried the method and restarted my Pats CFM and I'm not sure if you recall how I smoked the Cards in my original one, well this one it was looking more of the same, up 17-7 before half and then they seized momentum and ended up winning 31-24, Palmer TORCHED me, threw for nearly 400 yds, and Jimmy G played awful, their D was all over me. I actually love this method and kudos for finding it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »