Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-24-2016, 06:24 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

On ps4 digital

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2016, 06:32 PM   #98
Rookie

Where can I find the sliders
Old 08-24-2016, 06:42 PM   #99
Rookie

Through the madden community downloads? I can send you a friend request if you could help me
Old 08-24-2016, 06:45 PM   #100
Go Pack Go

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deywallkr38
Through the madden community downloads? I can send you a friend request if you could help me
The first page of this post.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 08-24-2016, 07:48 PM   #101
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

So would this also work for PS4 users or is this just for Xbox 1? Also Armor will these also work for "play the moment"? Only reason I ask is I'm using that feature every other game since OL injuries can occur.
Old 08-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 2

It looks like there is a work around to 32 team control and getting the ticker to function properly.

I currently have about 5 teams total I control as I fill in the fake coaches with real candidates.

I placed the user controlled teams on auto pilot and it still shows your username as the score pops up, but once the individual stats pop up and the total score gets smaller, it goes to the teams city name.

First test was a Sunday noon game and I was seeing scores in progress from user controlled teams who also had noon start times.

Hope this helps, got fairly worried when I saw your original post about the ticker not working with multiple user control
Old 08-24-2016, 08:11 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Ok, here's the straight poop, folks.

I had a game in Play Now last night (after installing a tuner) with default sliders all pro, 6 minute quarters.

Packers vs Vikings.

I shut the game off at HT.

Bridgewater was a statue in the pocket, he went 0 for 0(blank Viking stat board at half, no name nothing) with 11 sacks.

I mentioned this in a few threads and a few others noticed that scrambling QB's were statues in the pocket.

I started this morning and tweeted Clint about it. Initially, he said, they weren't aware of the issue. There were a few others that chimed in and said they were having issues too. By noon, Clint said he believes there would be a fix for this soon.

In between all the Twitter correspondence, MrPrice, a GCer, said he reported the issue as a bug and stated that a fix is to uninstall and reinstall the game or do a hard restart on your xbox1.

Clint didn't say anything about uninstalling/reinstalling and hard restarts. I decided to take Mr. Price's advice and I played the same game with the same settings.

It worked like a charm. Bridgewater scrambled, threw on the run, etc....

Let me know if you need further clarifications.
Weird. I had the opposite. Default all pro against Bridgewater and as soon as there was ANY hint of pressure, he passed. Never ran once. Same thing happened vs Cutler. Cutlers throws were errant but Teddys were perfect. I'm reinstalling the game anyway and see if anything changes.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:13 PM   #104
Rookie

gonna give these a try, i think the game plays really well on default compared to last year. With the right tweaks it will be great

also... how will sliders work this year with PTM

Last edited by Teyas; 08-24-2016 at 08:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »