Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 130 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2016, 01:44 AM   #1033
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but are these sliders for CPU v CPU?
Old 09-18-2016, 02:27 AM   #1034
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

I posted yesterday about my first game in my franchise as the Patriots. I have since played my second game against the Dolphins. Once again I had an AMAZING game.

I don't have the exact stats but I won the game in OT 34-28 in what seemed like a hurricane. The wind was crazy and it was raining hard. I loved that both Garoppolo and Tannehill had trouble throwing in to the wind. The Dolphins came back from a 14-0 deficit and tied it up with about two minutes remaining. I marched down the field and missed a FG with time expiring. (The game was windy and raining, don't judge me!) They won the toss, I held them to a 3 and out and then scored on a pass to Amendola. There was a flag on the play and I instantly thought it was a holding call on us, but it ended up being a defensive holding call and I won.

I threw for about 320 yards, 4 TDs and 2 INT. Like I said, the wind was wild. I ran for 96 tough yards with Blount/Lewis. Suh and Wake absolutely shut me down. They threw for roughly 310 yards and ran the ball for about the same amount as I did. The rain definitely hampered both running games.

Sorry for the novel but this was a great game. I look forward to playing the Texans in our Color Rush jerseys.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:11 AM   #1035
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
You're giving up 30ppg.
This gives you the worse defense since 2012.

That was my gripe with these sliders - too much offense. Seems like its less about ratings and match UPS and just all out slugfests.

Glad you're enjoying it though.
Yet I have shut teams down and been able to have lower scoring games (20-17, 17-13, type of games, which in todays NFL......are considered low scoring).

It ain't the sliders. Find a set/difficulty level that works for you. These obviously don't.

Seriously your post is very un-called for. Sabres is having a blast playing the game....and you come in here and douse water on his excitement with that?

Move on man.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-18-2016, 07:13 AM   #1036
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypersonic
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but are these sliders for CPU v CPU?
Try them out and see. I have heard they work well. Again use it as a base and tweak them to your liking.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-18-2016, 07:22 AM   #1037
Just started!

Doing a Chargers franchise with these sliders. Really enjoying it. i'm at 6-4 at the moment.

My offense is lighting it up with around 30 ppg (Phillip Rivers on pace for 5000 yards passing). I had Keenan Allen go down with an Injury and all of a sudden the offense was more difficult to run which i thought was cool and reflects what would actually happen.

Looking forward to building up my struggling defense to become a true contending team.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:46 AM   #1038
Banned

thouse34's Arena

I also had problems with this set being too easy, but I found out that if you're doing ask madden on offense it tends to call the same 10-12 plays that actually work over and over even in the strategy section. I've switched to calling offensive and defensive (even though im terrible) and I'm getting MUCH closer games and having a lot more fun. Call you own plays and make sure you actually use the whole playbook, not just those stretch runs that average 8 yards per carry
Old 09-18-2016, 09:52 AM   #1039
Banned

oldjim's Arena

Hey Armor,

How do you deal with the play calling? Do you call your own plays or pick one from the coach's call? I know some money plays on offense and every now and then am tempted to use one. What do you do?

Thanks!

I'll hang up and listen.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:56 AM   #1040
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

I keep getting error message while trying to DL the Player Sliders for these. Anyone have this issue? I can DL anything else...even the CPU Sliders for this set...but the Player Sliders never work. I restored PS4 settungs...reinstalled game and restored licenses.....all to no avail.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »