Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 139 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-21-2016, 03:51 PM   #1105
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Question for you. As coaches change in CFM over the years how do you handle which generic playbook to use for each team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I look at their personnel and what way to best utilize them.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-21-2016, 03:52 PM   #1106
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
This is wrong. The generic WILL stick with the coach. So down the line no matter what team he goes to he will still have the generic. After year 1 be sure to create/retire a coach for a team that had a coach change.

You can test it yourself. If you take the coach over again the playbook changes will be there. It does not revert even if he changes teams.
I am still in year one.

So let's say Cleveland fires their coach Hue Jackson at the end of the season in year one. When I begin pre season year 2 tell me what I should do.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-21-2016, 03:55 PM   #1107
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am still in year one.

So let's say Cleveland fires their coach Hue Jackson at the end of the season in year one. When I begin pre season year 2 tell me what I should do.
Take over whoever is Cleveland's coach and assign them a new generic. Use the same formula you used for current coaches. Vertical scheme can be pass balanced, west coast can be west coast, etc...

If hue goes to the lions, for example, he will still have the generic you assigned him. It can be fun if Cleveland is run balanced as it changes a teams make up completely depending on the coach they sign.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:58 PM   #1108
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

Finally got my first full game in with these last night and all I can say is THANK YOU!

Also, what's the point of changing my opponent's playbook? I understand setting the depth chart and formation subs, but am still not sure what that does.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:02 PM   #1109
Purple People Eaters!!

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
This is wrong. The generic WILL stick with the coach. So down the line no matter what team he goes to he will still have the generic. After year 1 be sure to create/retire a coach for a team that had a coach change.

You can test it yourself. If you take the coach over again the playbook changes will be there. It does not revert even if he changes teams.
Wouldn't it be easier to just assign their normal playbook back to them before retiring them after the game? Or am I missing something here?
Old 09-21-2016, 04:05 PM   #1110
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:

Awesome thanks for figuring this out. I know I asked about not being able to edit CPU uniforms, which seemed like a no biggie when compared to greater gameplay, but hey madden finally implemented it so I wanted a way to use both armor method of play books and changing unis. Ya nailed it. Thanks
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
Old 09-21-2016, 04:55 PM   #1111
Rookie

I played another game in my franchise this past weekend, together with a friend who played on the same team. Eagles versus Giants.

I don't have anything particularly interesting to note from a stats/sliders perspective, but we ended up losing something like 2724.

The cool thing to note is, we used the generic playbook for the Giants (our opponent), and they had some really creative play calls. There were several of them, but it was a week ago and I can't remember exactly what they were, except for one.

They had a first and goal inside the five. First down they went goal line and ran right. Gain of two to the two. Second down they ran up the middle, gain of 1 1/2 to inside of a yard.

Third down, they come out three wide with two split RB in the backfield. We are of course expecting them to run up the middle considering they only need a half a yard.

Eli fakes the handoff to the right, then pitches left. Fools everyone and the HB walks in untouched.

It was a really pretty piece of playcalling. My friend and I were both like, "Wow, that was a great call."

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2016, 05:39 PM   #1112
MVP

OVR: 3

A bit confused, why is there separate instructions for sliders in and out of cfm mode?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »