Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2016, 09:40 PM   #1113
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Once your starters reach an 80 awarness rating and your backups a 70 awareness rating do you not upgrade awareness anymore?

I'm just confused. Do you just autoprogress once all awareness levels are reached? And is it possible to auto progress one player at a time?

I'll give you an example of my confusion. Your top guys on the team already have a high enough rating where awareness is concerned. Do this mean you dont do any upgrades on them until your entire team has reached the minimum awareness level? Then once everyone is up to the minimum awareness rating you just autoprogress the whole team?

Last edited by sabres32; 09-21-2016 at 09:47 PM.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:34 PM   #1114
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Once your starters reach an 80 awarness rating and your backups a 70 awareness rating do you not upgrade awareness anymore?

I'm just confused. Do you just autoprogress once all awareness levels are reached? And is it possible to auto progress one player at a time?

I'll give you an example of my confusion. Your top guys on the team already have a high enough rating where awareness is concerned. Do this mean you dont do any upgrades on them until your entire team has reached the minimum awareness level? Then once everyone is up to the minimum awareness rating you just autoprogress the whole team?
I'll answer this one. So every 4 weeks I go in and upgrade all starters Awr as close to 80 as xp dictates. Same with backups but to 70 instead of 80. If a starter has 80+ Awr already I don't progress them. If a backup has 70 Awr already I don't progress them. Once I'm done spending all the xp on the players who need the Awr bump I will auto progress the rest of the players.

So yes when auto progressing it may bump up Awr even higher but I'm no longer in control of that.

As far as I know you can't auto progress one player at a time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2016, 10:46 PM   #1115
Pro

sabres32's Arena

Hey fellas I have another question but not sure there's an answer to it.

I've been having amazing games. Having a ton of fun in real competitive games to be honest. There was just one thing I wanted to try and that was to tighten up the passing game for myself and the CPU. Many games were pass heavy and no that is not a complaint. I just wanted a defensive battle more often.

So I upped both Human and CPU reaction time to 54 and both pass coverage to 55. I also upped both interception sliders to 36. It has been a huge success but heres my question.

Since I made these changes I noticed I have to use the joystick to aim my passes more than ever. This isn't a bad thing but I'm wondering if that's because it makes it harder to pass?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 10:47 PM   #1116
Pro

sabres32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I'll answer this one. So every 4 weeks I go in and upgrade all starters Awr as close to 80 as xp dictates. Same with backups but to 70 instead of 80. If a starter has 80+ Awr already I don't progress them. If a backup has 70 Awr already I don't progress them. Once I'm done spending all the xp on the players who need the Awr bump I will auto progress the rest of the players.

So yes when auto progressing it may bump up Awr even higher but I'm no longer in control of that.

As far as I know you can't auto progress one player at a time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Perfect! I love it and now I truly understand.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:54 PM   #1117
Rookie

Armor do you use preseason roster or updated roster?

Do you play all your preseason game or sim to first regular season game ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2016, 11:12 PM   #1118
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

L.A. Turf Wars Week 8 at Tampa on the air!!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-22-2016, 03:51 AM   #1119
Rookie

newmich's Arena

OVR: 0

Armor can you help me with your contract rule? I have a player (non-QB) that has a fair off of $9.96 or 3 years, and signing bonus of $3.96 for a total of $13.9M. Well if I did $13.9M by 30% that would be a $4.2M signing bonus. That won't let me sign a salary that would get me back to $14M. I feel like I'm doing something wrong.
Old 09-22-2016, 11:06 AM   #1120
Rookie

OVR: 4

Armor these are awesome, playing a Seahawks franchise and after a 27-24 heartbreak loss to the Dolphins I just lost a 6-3 slugfest to the Rams. It felt like the real game last week, my o-line couldn't run block and couldn't give me any time in the pocket. Rawls had 120 yards against the Dolphins and 25 against the Rams. The games feel different every time, love it! I don't remember the last time I lost 2 games in a row on Madden, its been years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »