Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 142 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2016, 03:43 PM   #1129
Herman Reign Starts Now

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Just had an interesting game against Washington (using Dallas). I gave them the Pass Balanced PB like noted. Here's the strange thing. Washington threw the ball 55 times, completing 42 of those for 371 yards and a TD. Their RB Matt Jones carried the ball 8 times for 49 yards...
Old 09-22-2016, 03:54 PM   #1130
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok...I'm a little overwhelmed looking through this entire thread. So...I'm just going to make sure I'm doing things correct.
1st off...I inserted all the sliders info on page 1 correctly. I am confused on 1 thing though....when there is a (-5) or (+5) next to a slider...what is that for?
Also...with other teams playbooks...I just do it for the teams I'm playing against. I played the Giants and used Pass Balanced and that is all I changed.
Sorry for the questions...but I have OCD and it's really bad when you see soooo many sliders and opinions that other people chime in on. I am ignoring everything except what's on page 1. If I'm wrong....correct me. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2016, 04:02 PM   #1131
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Just had an interesting game against Washington (using Dallas). I gave them the Pass Balanced PB like noted. Here's the strange thing. Washington threw the ball 55 times, completing 42 of those for 371 yards and a TD. Their RB Matt Jones carried the ball 8 times for 49 yards...
Had the same exact situation against the Pats.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
Old 09-22-2016, 04:07 PM   #1132
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Armor, with your Raider franchise, are you the coach or the owner of the team?
Coach. In my Fantasy Dolphins I am an owner.

As far as Pass Balanced, I do see high passing attempts. But if they are ahead...they will run more. If behind they will pass more.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-22-2016, 04:09 PM   #1133
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDM828
Ok...I'm a little overwhelmed looking through this entire thread. So...I'm just going to make sure I'm doing things correct.
1st off...I inserted all the sliders info on page 1 correctly. I am confused on 1 thing though....when there is a (-5) or (+5) next to a slider...what is that for?
Also...with other teams playbooks...I just do it for the teams I'm playing against. I played the Giants and used Pass Balanced and that is all I changed.
Sorry for the questions...but I have OCD and it's really bad when you see soooo many sliders and opinions that other people chime in on. I am ignoring everything except what's on page 1. If I'm wrong....correct me. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Yes exactly. The +5 is just an indicator that A/S changed that value since the last version of his sliders. So you can safely ignore that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2016, 04:57 PM   #1134
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I just had the most intense, crazy game of Madden ever in week 2 with Dallas against the Skins. I couldn't stop Cousins and their pass game for anything through 3.5 quarters!! They were torching my secondary to the tune of 400+ yards, 4TD's. Was down 42-15 going into the 4th quarter. Somehow managed to put it together on offense with Romo and led a furious charge to win 43-42 as time expired. Ended the game with 540 passing yards with Romo to do it. Just insanity!

Golden Domers: A Fighting Irish Dynasty
Old 09-22-2016, 06:28 PM   #1135
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
That is exactly why it makes it a challenge and adds a big layer of realism to your franchise. As a small market team you are going to face some big decisions. Now you can add funds to your coffer. You do know that right? I look at it as NFL revenue sharing which is not expressed in owner mode. Look up what each team gets in the TV revenue sharing and add that to your budget.

Anyway it is up to you what you want to do.
Great idea. I was hoping I didnt have to give up on owner mode.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:33 PM   #1136
Rookie

mwink31's Arena

OVR: 2

Good Evening! Armor, the sliders make this game play awesome....I love them. Thanks for sharing and putting in the effort. Used your sliders on 16, and loved them as well.

I am curious though, to see if anyone is experiencing a very peculiar problem that I am seeing. I'm not sure if its related to these sliders, or if its a general gameplay issue. The sample size is about 20-25 games using Armors sliders. The only change I have made is pass coverage is bumped up 5 on user.

I have been noticing a repetitive trend in my opponent gameplay. That is to say, my opponents are all having similar games. It feels as though the game has predetermined outcomes. My defense has given up 20-23 points in 90% of my franchise games I have played. I am currently in week 7 year 2 of an Oakland franchise. My game is always different, I have lost 8 of those games played, and have 3-4 complete blowouts....but I always give up 20-23 points a game. I've experienced (twice) having held an opponent to 10 points with 4 minutes left, and after a 4th and out and getting the ball back, I try to run the clock out on 1st and 10, and HB fumbles the ball. Opponent gets the ball on the 20-somthing yard line and kicks a FG. I get the ball back, ball is placed on the 25 after a touchback...again try to run out the clock and another fumble. This time they score a TD and its me 28 opponent 20. This exact scenario happened twice in a season.

I see weird things happen just before half. I'll fumble or get 3 holding penalties in a row trying to run out the clock or an interception trying to move the ball during a 2 minute drill. Its just weird.

I don't know if I'm explaining this very well, but I hope someone gets my drift. I like playing with these sliders so much, I don't really want to stop using them. I might just to see if its the sliders, if its just my terrible playing skills, or if its just the game.

Let me know if I'm crazy, or just senile. LOLl.

Last edited by mwink31; 09-22-2016 at 06:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »