Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 143 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2016, 06:35 PM   #1137
Rookie

miamifan1997's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Everything works extremely well!

Lots of realism, I am really enjoying this. Usually one or two random games per season, however, the CPU will run the ball in the game 40-50 times with the same player and only give it to their backup for 1 or 2 carries. This isn't unrealistic for total team carries against a run heavy team, but any idea how why this happens? Auto sub settings are set up, and it only happens a few times per season. Maybe just a glitch?
NHL - Bruins
NCAAF and NCAAB - UCF!!!
Old 09-22-2016, 07:06 PM   #1138
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
Had the same exact situation against the Pats.
Yeah I'm not really a fan of that book. Same thing against Washington, they just checked down all day and passed like 55 times.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2016, 07:15 PM   #1139
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Has anyone witnessed any cool commentary?

I had Sammy Watkins play through injury and they showed some cool stats of how the team performed in the 2 games he was out.

I'm currently playing the Raiders and I had to sign a WR for them so I was hoping they wouldve mentioned it but no dice.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:59 PM   #1140
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Hello everyone. I'm here to post about yet another wild game I had.

I'm the Buffalo Bills and i was 5-6 going in to this game against the 4-7 Raiders. Going in to this game I was the 7th seed in the AFC. Seeds 4, 5 and 6 were all 6-5. Do the math, it was a very important game.

At halftime I had a 10-0 lead. Defensive battle.

In the 3rd quarter I gave up 10 points and it was 10-10 at the end of that quarter.

My first 2 drives of the 4th quarter ended in crucial turnovers. A Tyrod Taylor fumble back in my end of the field led to a Raiders field goal after I had a defensive victory. It was now 13-10.

Very next drive Tyrod Taylor threw a pick, once again way back in my end of the field. The Raiders put home a 4 play touchdown drive. That made it 20-10 with 9 minutes left.

After being stopped on my next drive and holding them on their next drive there was about 4 minutes left.

I finally cashed in quickly on the next drive on a huge Tyrod touchdown pass. 20-17 now.

Held them and got the ball back with 1 minute left in the game. Sure enough I went down the field and managed a last second field goal to force overtime. 20-20.

Raiders got the ball first and Carr threw a crucial interception way in my zone at the 15 yard line. Of course I didn't capitalize on the ensuing drive. I then stopped them on their following drive and got the ball back with 6 min left in OT.

I was finally moving the ball down their throat and converted a huge 3rd down pass (it was reviewed and went in my favor). At this point I was looking at a 49 yard field goal and i wasn't comfortable with trying it. So I ran a few more times to get closer. All was going well when Lesean McCoy fumbled on a 3rd and 2 and the Raiders recovered the ball after I thought it was all but over.

I ended up giving up a terribly big play on 3rd down that got them down to my 15 yard line. They simply kicked a field goal and stole a win from me.

As it stands now in the AFC:

1) Bengals 9-3
2) Patriots 9-3
3) Texans 7-5
4) Broncos 6-6
5) Chargers 6-6
6) Jaguars 6-6
7) Browns 6-6
8) Jets 5-6-1
9) Dolphins 5-6-1
10) BILLS 5-7

A win would've been huge but technically I'm still alive. Jets and Fins tied eachother which I hate cause it confuses things. Next up the 5-7 Steelers. Its on.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:17 PM   #1141
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

some games aren't too bad for me, many are 30 something to 20-30 something after 7 games, though im stuck on one that no matter how many times I restart my game and re enter my CFM just in the 2nd quarter its like 28-mid 20s, its annoying how on some games the defense is good and on say like this one im on its horrible

Last edited by queenie.paula; 09-22-2016 at 10:19 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:41 AM   #1142
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Yeah I'm not really a fan of that book. Same thing against Washington, they just checked down all day and passed like 55 times.

Have you ever watched a Patriots game? Thats all brady does check down throw to Gronk and chunk it deep. I remember a game last year they called 27 straight passes. Game isnt unrealaistic
Old 09-23-2016, 08:45 AM   #1143
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Just had an interesting game against Washington (using Dallas). I gave them the Pass Balanced PB like noted. Here's the strange thing. Washington threw the ball 55 times, completing 42 of those for 371 yards and a TD. Their RB Matt Jones carried the ball 8 times for 49 yards...
Scott, I use the Cowboys to. It just depends on the game. I also played the Redskins last night with these sliders in week 12 and it was an even balance. They were also on there 3rd running back because Jones was hurt. Some guy named Robert Kelly started. Carried Ball 22 times. I also used PB play book for the skins, so to me it just depends on how the game is going and what is working for them
Old 09-23-2016, 09:07 AM   #1144
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Fan
Have you ever watched a Patriots game? Thats all brady does check down throw to Gronk and chunk it deep. I remember a game last year they called 27 straight passes. Game isnt unrealaistic
True, but I was playing against Nate Sudfeld. And 55 passes is a little excessive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »