Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 149 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-27-2016, 01:59 PM   #1185
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Try bumping CPU run blocking up to 56. That's all.
Thanks I will try that.

Rick
Old 09-27-2016, 09:07 PM   #1186
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Testing Generic defensive playbooks.

Post tuner.....I am still having a blast with the game. No sliders need to be adjusted. If you are having continuous issues....try a different slider set. Maybe even try out All-Madden.

I happen to think All-Pro is where the game shines in terms of animations and player rating balance.

I am also head deep playing NBA2K17 MyLeague/Post Season which makes the AI of this game look like an 8 bit title. It's crazy how far ahead 2K and The Show are in front of Madden in terms of the single player Franchise experience.

But I do not want to digress from Madden 17. I love the game, it is a ton of fun and I am very into both my offline franchise modes and my online league. I really hope the big patch we are waiting for cleans up some AI issues and of course the stability issues inside franchise mode (crashes and freezes in the coaching menus, and formation sub menus).
Any word on when your going to have a slider set for NBA2k17
Old 09-27-2016, 09:46 PM   #1187
Rookie

OVR: 1

So if I'm in Week 3 of the preseason and switch it to 4 week progression will the CPU upgrade in Week 4 of the preseason? Also, which weeks should I progress? Is there a schedule or will I know?
Old 09-28-2016, 08:09 AM   #1188
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo187
So if I'm in Week 3 of the preseason and switch it to 4 week progression will the CPU upgrade in Week 4 of the preseason? Also, which weeks should I progress? Is there a schedule or will I know?
Progress your players week 4, week 8, week 12, week 16 and then after the season is officially over for your team and make sure you use all XP before stage 2 of the off-season.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-28-2016, 11:23 PM   #1189
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I haven't had a chance to play Madden since last Thursday. I played a game earlier and it felt very different. It was way easier throwing the ball and running. Defense felt the same minus way more big plays going against me. I went with chalking it up to a very successful week. Played another game and it was the same thing. I was having huge sucess prior to now but I'm just curious if the tuner does anything to gameplay? To tighten up the passing I should only mess around with "reaction time" "pass coverage" and "interceptions" correct? I don't want to touch QB accuracy. Just a bit worried cause I'm 6-8 right now and the season has been a blast for me.
Old 09-29-2016, 04:11 AM   #1190
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Fan
Maybe its just me, I really don't think so because I don't even control the RB when I hand off. I just let him do his thing. I don't control anyone on defense. I just let the computer tackle. All I do is control who the QB throws to. I use suggested plays and play the game this way. Since the tuner I cannot even get a copetitive game. Every game is a scoring fest and I have yet to lose. Now I like winning don't get me wrong but I also want a challenge and a realistc experience. Ive won every game by at least 10 since the tuner (10 in a row). Maybe its me but right now its like night and day with these sliders since the tuner. Streak plays are money 9 times out of 10. Its either PI or complete. Just hold the ball right up until d gets pressure tap o and every reciever is Randy Moss. How does everyone else see it? Maybe its just me and I need to try a different slider set. I know Armor is the best, Ive followed his sliders in every game to incluse The Show and NBA2k. I just think that so much is wrong with Madden this year and then when we finally get it tuned to be a good game they throw a patch or tuner in that screws things up. We shouldn't have to "dumb" things down to get a realisticgae where we arent scoring 40 a game
Hey, you play the same way I do. However I have made a few changes to make it a bit more of a challenge you might want to try. Bumping the tackle slider up to 60 has made a big differance in the aggression from CPU, also bump coverage to 70 with int to 40. The tuner was the final piece to cap it off, the game is playing a lot better with it. Just some suggestions for you to try, every slider set needs some tweaks to suit your own style.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:07 PM   #1191
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

L.A. Turf Wars Week 13 Raiders vs Bills Streaming Now!

The Raiders are reeling with 2 straight losses. They look to right the ship vs an surging 8-3 Bills squad.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-29-2016, 03:47 PM   #1192
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9

A&S, are you using EA Rosters? Any updates?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »