Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2016, 09:18 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Streaming once again.
I saw you pump New Orleans earlier, you had a nice pick 6 with Malcolm Smith, looked awesome! Are you seeing variety in these games depending on who plays? I'm gonna start up my Pats franchise tonight with these!
Old 08-24-2016, 09:19 PM   #114
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
I saw you pump New Orleans earlier, you had a nice pick 6 with Malcolm Smith, looked awesome! Are you seeing variety in these games depending on who plays? I'm gonna start up my Pats franchise tonight with these!
Variety has been excellent.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-24-2016, 09:21 PM   #115
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelletgun527
It looks like there is a work around to 32 team control and getting the ticker to function properly.

I currently have about 5 teams total I control as I fill in the fake coaches with real candidates.

I placed the user controlled teams on auto pilot and it still shows your username as the score pops up, but once the individual stats pop up and the total score gets smaller, it goes to the teams city name.

First test was a Sunday noon game and I was seeing scores in progress from user controlled teams who also had noon start times.

Hope this helps, got fairly worried when I saw your original post about the ticker not working with multiple user control

Explain this please....I am not following you.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 09:27 PM   #116
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

What happens if I just bought the game? Do i have to install it and then uninstall it and then re-install it?
Old 08-24-2016, 09:28 PM   #117
Rookie

newmich's Arena

So just want to make sure I am reading these correctly, as of right now there are no adjustments to CPU sliders?
Old 08-24-2016, 10:01 PM   #118
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Hey Roadman im on ps4 and i havent started cfm yet until Armors sliders w/auto sub settings and possibly xp sliders drop (if hes not doing those ill try and look elsewhere). Ive installed all updates to this point though. Was wondering and pardon my ignorance if this has been confirmed do you or Armor know if deleting ALL game data and reinstalling the game and all updates is a definite fix for this or are we waiting on a tuner/patch for it. Armor have you been seeing this (Scrambling CPU QB not taking off and eating too many sacks) in your testing?
A & S I apologize for taking this thread off the path, but I'll be clear and brief.

1. The developers have confirmed the standing in the pocket bug, and have tracked it down. I'm assuming there is a fix coming shortly.

2. It was a Game Changer who suggested the uninstall/reinstall fix, not EA.

Thanks.

If anyone has any questions, please private message me instead of cluttering the thread.

Last edited by roadman; 08-24-2016 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:35 PM   #119
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
A & S I apologize for taking this thread off the path, but I'll be clear and brief.

1. The developers have confirmed the standing in the pocket bug, and have tracked it down. I'm assuming there is a fix coming shortly.

2. It was a Game Changer who suggested the uninstall/reinstall fix, not EA.

Thanks.

If anyone has any questions, please private message me instead of cluttering the thread.
My sincerest apologies in hindsight this was probably a question better suited for a PM or the bug/glitch thread. A&S is my go to for sliders as we play similar styles and i honestly don't want to play the game in cfm until i see my guy feels good about where its at. Hopefully this isnt something that hurts the game and can be fixed sooner rather than later. AI QB taking too many sacks and scramblers not scrambling enough imo was a game breaker for me last year among other things. And im someone who desperately wants to just enjoy an as close to real world as possible sim experience, plug in sliders and never look back. Slideritis is a disease id wish on no one lol.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:43 PM   #120
MVP

OVR: 6

First game Viking at Titans (me).. Over 1050 total yards of offense. Actually ended as a great game, 45-41 Vikes on a late Treadwell TD.

Aside from the obvious offensive explosion, it felt promising. There seemed to be a real boom or bust factor, but when it busted boy did it ever. Offense just felt a overpowered. Both teams were really doing as they pleased particularly on the ground. Peterson killed me in the 1st half with two huge runs and then Bridgewater in the 2nd with precise passing.

Wish the pass rush came from the edge rushers a bit more, instead of the DT breaking free. The foundation is there, and of course I need a much larger sample size! Will have some complete stats tomorrow night, excited to see what the community finds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »