Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 151 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2016, 12:16 AM   #1201
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKAROD4HELP
Seen this plenty of times and it is annoying. On Last Gen something similar happened and all you had to do was lower the In't Grounding setting; sorry don't know what the fix is now. I will say that this is something that EA should address. It's one thing if he scrambles and then gets rid of it; you're absolutely right though, he sits in the pocket and then flings it out of bonds...baloney


Yeah, it's the exact same thing for me. I have seen intentional grounding called precisely once: on me!

After watching the AI throw it away time and again, you can imagine how frustrating it was to get called on it myself!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sbattisti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 02:07 PM   #1202
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Use the human kicking values inside CFM as they are universal in regards to FG accuracy etc.

I retire him right after I finish my game.
How do you retire the coach ,I don't see that option.
Weech is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 02:48 PM   #1203
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I love these sliders except:

1) Because I have a great Oline (Raiders), I can go 20-25 carries for 150+ with my starting RB nearly every single game regardless of opponent.

2) When corners press, I can make a completion down the sideline for 15+ yards about 70% of the time. Seems too high and results in big plays too often. I do know that at times those are bad corners against a guy like Amari Cooper, but I've even done it against top 10 corners.

Help?
__________________
Gig 'Em
solmon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 08:01 PM   #1204
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,942
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

So played week 14 of my offline Raiders franchise. Coming into KC 7-5 lost 2 of my last 3 after reeling off 5 straight while we waited for Amari Cooper to make it back from a 6 week stint on the injured list with a torn hamstring.

We are down 21-20 with under a minute to go 3rd and 3 on the KC 49 I see press coverage on Amari and hot route him on a streak. He breaks free and Carr throws a perfect touch pass which Cooper reels in. I am in a dead sprint to the end zone as the clock is ticking down with the KC CB in hot pursuit. Right before I cross the goal line he punches the ball out and I fumble it into the end zone where a mad scramble ensues.......it goes out of the end zone.

KC ball 24 seconds left and I have one TO left

KC wins 21-20.

Sea bass had missed an extra point which is why we were down 21-20. KC took the lead on a TD pass of 35 yards right before this tragic ending.


Madden 17 ****ing rocks!!!!!


We now sit at 7-6 and face division leader SD week 15
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (7-8)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 08:04 PM   #1205
Pro
 
sabres32's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

A few questions:

After I create the coach for the team I'm facing next and finish adjusting formation sub's and what not I see some times they have an option on the menu that says "players regressed". How come none of my players ever regress? I'm having a fairly poor year so I can't chalk it up to good play.

I just finished my 15th game of the year. I looked at the amount of penalties I have thus far and I stand at 35 penalties. The next closest team has 70 penalties. I know this is always an issue in madden and I'm curious if this is no different this year?

Lastly, what kind of commentary are you all seeing? I was expecting some playoff talk as I near to the end. I've only had unique commentary when Watkins was hurt for me
sabres32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 08:20 PM   #1206
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,942
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
A few questions:

After I create the coach for the team I'm facing next and finish adjusting formation sub's and what not I see some times they have an option on the menu that says "players regressed". How come none of my players ever regress? I'm having a fairly poor year so I can't chalk it up to good play.

I just finished my 15th game of the year. I looked at the amount of penalties I have thus far and I stand at 35 penalties. The next closest team has 70 penalties. I know this is always an issue in madden and I'm curious if this is no different this year?

Lastly, what kind of commentary are you all seeing? I was expecting some playoff talk as I near to the end. I've only had unique commentary when Watkins was hurt for me

A playoff on screen display was shown before my game in week 14. However I have not heard much playoff talk yet...they did talk about the the race though in the AFC.

I have had players regress from poor performance after losses.

I have to check where I am at with penalties.....but my team does get flagged a decent amount.


So everyone knows:

1) One you fire the coach the playbooks and the auto subs will stick!!!! The formation subs will not if someone in that RB rotation get's hurt.

2) I am using generic defensive playbook and like what I have sen big time. They have cut down the press coverage by at least 50% in the games i have played thus far.

3) The Panthers playbook on offense is what I use for them. It fit's Cam perfectly.

4) I am extremely satisfied with the settings/sliders and no changes are being made.

5) I will test the game extensively once that major patch is released and see if any tweaks need to be made.


Enjoy.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (7-8)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 09:06 PM   #1207
Pro
 
sabres32's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
A playoff on screen display was shown before my game in week 14. However I have not heard much playoff talk yet...they did talk about the the race though in the AFC.

I have had players regress from poor performance after losses.

I have to check where I am at with penalties.....but my team does get flagged a decent amount.


So everyone knows:

1) One you fire the coach the playbooks and the auto subs will stick!!!! The formation subs will not if someone in that RB rotation get's hurt.

2) I am using generic defensive playbook and like what I have sen big time. They have cut down the press coverage by at least 50% in the games i have played thus far.

3) The Panthers playbook on offense is what I use for them. It fit's Cam perfectly.

4) I am extremely satisfied with the settings/sliders and no changes are being made.

5) I will test the game extensively once that major patch is released and see if any tweaks need to be made.


Enjoy.
Do I set the penalties in the main menu and in cfm? I'm just hardly seeing any calls so I worry I've set it up wrong.
sabres32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 09:24 PM   #1208
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,942
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Do I set the penalties in the main menu and in cfm? I'm just hardly seeing any calls so I worry I've set it up wrong.
I have everything set exactly the same in the Main Menu as in CFM except Fatigue is 48 in the main menu and 58 in CFM.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (7-8)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 PM.

Top -