Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 153 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-02-2016, 12:26 AM   #1217
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Would someone be so kind as to explain to me the generic playbook thing? I'm late to the party. Just got the game on Friday and have always followed armor & swords sliders. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The cpu has way better play calling and they're less predictable. Makes it feel more realistic.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:53 AM   #1218
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

What would be a fair number for me to add to my owners funds?

With the 30% of the total contract going to the signing bonus I just will never be able to go after big free agents. However, I'm totally a fan of the 30% increase because it makes you use your head and make big decisions.

I'm the Buffalo Bills, a small market team, and going in to the draft I have $50 mil in funds. I just had to let Stephon Gilmore go but for 2 reasons. 1) I just don't have the cap room which is truly awesome because I actually had to go over scenarios in my head to see if I could keep him instead of flying through the resign period and being done with it. And 2) with the 30% rule his signing bonus was $12.4 mil over 4 years which is $49.6 mil. With only having $50 mil to my name I obviously couldnt give him that money.

The Gilmore situation worked out in a realistic way but if I dont make way more money next season I'm in trouble. So I ask, do I just roll on and hope I make a ton of money or should I do a workaround and add some funds?

Those of you who play with teams who just don't bring in a ton of cash, what do you do?

Last question. When it comes to free agency I've noticed the 30% increase puts my team way ahead of the others in the bidding war. If you have the money it seems as if you'll win the bid no matter what. Any input on this?

Last edited by sabres32; 10-02-2016 at 01:08 AM.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:32 PM   #1219
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
The cpu has way better play calling and they're less predictable. Makes it feel more realistic.
Awesome. Where in this thread can I find detailed instructions on how to set it up? I've looked around and can't seem to find it. Thank you

Old 10-02-2016, 04:43 PM   #1220
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Nevermind. Sorry guys I found it in the first post lol

Old 10-03-2016, 08:48 PM   #1221
Pro

OVR: 16

So I've been using Rovert's SIMULATIONROSTERS that suggest your Game Sliders. I'm currently controlling all 32 teams at the start of preseason. I'm curious to know if I should continue controlling all 32 teams throughout the preseason and just focus on 1 team once the regular season to ensure that the roster is correct at that time? I ask because players like Teddy Bridgewater (out for season) or Brady and L. Bell (4 game suspension) would probably automatically start if I don't control their teams at the start of the season. How do you get around it?

Also, did you start your CFM from the preseason or the regular season? I noticed that if you start from the regular season, the user chosen team will still make transactions for you and decide the practice squad for you as well.

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer

Last edited by elementz09; 10-03-2016 at 08:52 PM. Reason: update
Old 10-03-2016, 11:33 PM   #1222
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quick question, Im playing the jets for the second time in my season. Ive already retired the coach as A&S instructed to do after playing our first game. Do I need to repeat the same process again? By this I mean do I need to assign generic playbook, auto subs, all over again?
Old 10-04-2016, 08:28 AM   #1223
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodybunz
Quick question, Im playing the jets for the second time in my season. Ive already retired the coach as A&S instructed to do after playing our first game. Do I need to repeat the same process again? By this I mean do I need to assign generic playbook, auto subs, all over again?
No you don't.

Auto subs and Generic playbook stick.

What won't stick are formation subs if any offesive player became i jured between your last game with them.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-04-2016, 09:24 AM   #1224
Herman Reign Starts Now

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
No you don't.

Auto subs and Generic playbook stick.

What won't stick are formation subs if any offesive player became i jured between your last game with them.
Quick question for ya buddy...If I play preseason, should I progress my players in Week 1 of the Regular Season, or wait until Week 4?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »