Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 155 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-04-2016, 09:11 PM   #1233
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodybunz
Quick question, Im playing the jets for the second time in my season. Ive already retired the coach as A&S instructed to do after playing our first game. Do I need to repeat the same process again? By this I mean do I need to assign generic playbook, auto subs, all over again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz09
So I've been using Rovert's SIMULATIONROSTERS that suggest your Game Sliders. I'm currently controlling all 32 teams at the start of preseason. I'm curious to know if I should continue controlling all 32 teams throughout the preseason and just focus on 1 team once the regular season to ensure that the roster is correct at that time? I ask because players like Teddy Bridgewater (out for season) or Brady and L. Bell (4 game suspension) would probably automatically start if I don't control their teams at the start of the season. How do you get around it?

Also, did you start your CFM from the preseason or the regular season? I noticed that if you start from the regular season, the user chosen team will still make transactions for you and decide the practice squad for you as well.
So was my question confusing?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
Old 10-04-2016, 10:03 PM   #1234
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz09
So was my question confusing?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Confusing? No. Play the game the way you want. It's your universe. I can't answer that.

I personally don't apply suspensions and injuries to my CFM. I let them happen in my CFM.

I don't control 32 teams this season. Do whatever you want.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-04-2016, 10:53 PM   #1235
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I certainly hope so. I will play as many test franchise games as I can using team specific playbooks vs generics and see if we indeed got the AI tweak we needed.

I played a game against the Giants as the Packers post patch. Well I played half the game, quit, and played it again.

First time I played I had the Giants set to West Coast playbook. However, Eli ran three read options in the first half and fumbled two of them. It felt unrealistic to me that Eli would run a single read option, let alone multiple options even after fumbling.

I went back to the giants default playbook and played again. They ran a good variety of plays as far as I could tell. Only ran four verts twice that I noticed. A lot of crossing routes, corner routes, and curls. OBJ was destroying until he got hurt around halftime. They ran a draw on third and 15. I ended up losing 23-28. I had a chance to come back and threw a pick in the red zone with 22 seconds left. The defense felt a lot better. Not sure if it was improved playcalling(used default defense pb as well) or if it was due to other changes in the patch. It seemed like they didn't run as much man coverage with no safety help, which is something they used to do a lot in every game.

Only one game with a default playbook, but it was a lot of fun and felt nice. Certainly seemed like there was a lot more variety in the play calling than pre patch default playbook had. But again, only one game to base it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Champion8877; 10-05-2016 at 12:58 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:39 AM   #1236
Just started!

I played one game after patch. On one set of downs every time did a two count, my same left tackle would get a false start. I did it 4 times consecutively and it was a false start each time.

Second on my opponent's drive on 3rd and long I sacked the QB. Play was called dead and I got a roughing the passer penalty. This happened 2 times in the same drive.

Anyone else getting weird things happening post patch?
Old 10-05-2016, 12:49 AM   #1237
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

I got stopped at the 2 on 3rd and goal from the 8, but also got flagged for holding. THE CPU ACCEPTED THE PENALTY!

And you know it, I hit my TE for a TD on the next play....

Last edited by awffltony77; 10-05-2016 at 12:51 AM. Reason: said 4th, it was 3rd down
Old 10-05-2016, 10:00 AM   #1238
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 443311
I played one game after patch. On one set of downs every time did a two count, my same left tackle would get a false start. I did it 4 times consecutively and it was a false start each time.

Second on my opponent's drive on 3rd and long I sacked the QB. Play was called dead and I got a roughing the passer penalty. This happened 2 times in the same drive.

Anyone else getting weird things happening post patch?

You probably hit the QB low. If you hit a QB in the knees you get a roughing the passer like in real life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2016, 10:23 AM   #1239
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

All hurricane Matthew preemption done.

Streaming a test CFM game using them specific playbooks on Twitch!!

Patriots (CPU) at Steelers

Might as well get some gaming in case power is lost this weekend. Kid is in school....then the army is coming over (family) and we start our hunker down.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-05-2016, 10:27 AM   #1240
Pro

So I just got the game yesterday and read all about the uninstall reinstall crap. Do I still have to do this since there's been more patches since then?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »