Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 09:42 PM   #1249
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayzen
Actually it's from Jarodd21s All Madden thread in this forum. Forgot that's where I initially took them from. I plugged them in and really like the results.
Cool. I think the 80/84 with 50 fatigue may be a bit much for me but I think for RBs, 60/80 with higher fatigue leads to too often for running teams leads to the 1 being out at the tail end of the drive. I'd like to see him come out a little bit earlier and get back in. (It does happen already) I also think having a sub RB can lead to a little more passing. I was thinking of trying something like 65/75 or 70/80 just not sure where to go.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:35 AM   #1250
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Version 3.0 10/5/16 Post Patch

Quarter Length - 15 Minutes
Accelerated Clock - 15 Seconds
Game Speed - Slow
Auto Flip Defensive Play Call - On
Ball Carrier Special Move - Manual
Defensive Auto Strafe - Off
Defensive Ball Hawk - On
Defensive Heat Seeker Assist - On
Defensive Switch Assist - On (even though I never switch on defense)
Coach Mode - Off
Injuries - 50
Fatigue - 58 (set fatigue to 48 in the main menu settings outside of CFM)
Player Speed Parity Scale - 40 (+5)

Visual Settings

Play Call Style - Slim
Play Call Button Layout - Square, Cross, Triangle
Previous Play Information - On
On Field Visual Feedback - Off
Drive Goals & XP Feedback - Off
Franchise Bottom Line Ticker - All
Franchise Gameplan Boost Notification - On
Coaching Tips - Off
Pre-Snap Menu - On
Player Names - Pre-snap only
Camera Toggle - On
Passing Cam - On (I love it when I am in zoom camera)
Offensive Camera Settings - Zoom (standard on medium to long passing plays)
Defensive Camera - Defensive Perspective (100% of the time for me)
Enlarge On Field Graphics - Off
Color Blindness - Normal Vision
Brightness - Default
Contrast - Default

Audio Settings

Master - 100
Audio Mix - Custom
In-Game Commentary - 80
Stadium Speakers - 100
Crowd Volume - 100
On The Field - 100
Menu Music - 75
Menu SFX - 90

CFM Specific

Skill Level - All-Pro
Game Speed - Slow
League Type - All
Instant Starer - On
Trade Deadline - On
Trade Type - Enable All
Coach Firing - On
Salary Cap - On
Relocation Settings - Normal
Injury - On
Pre Existing Injury - Off
Practice Squad Stealing - On
Player Progression Frequency - Every 4 Weeks (Please read TDawgs XP slider rules on his thread, link is at the bottom of this post)
Fill Roster - Off
Re-Sign Players - Off
Progress Players - Off
Sign Off-Season Free Agents - Off
Tutorial Pop-Ups - Off

Penalties

Offside - 60
False Start - 55 (-5)
Offensive Holding - 60
Defensive Holding - 60
Facemask - 50
Defensive Pass Interference - 70 (+5)
Illegal Block In The Back - 50
Roughing The Passer - 50
All other penalties are on

Human Sliders

QB Accuracy - 25 (-5)
Pass Blocking - 50
WR Catching - 65
Run Blocking - 45 (-5)
Fumbles - 50 (-5)

Reaction Time - 50
Interceptions - 35
Pass Coverage - 50
Tackling - 40

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 38 (-4)
Punt Power - 45
Punt Accuracy - 38 (-13)
Kickoff Power - 50

CPU Sliders

QB Accuracy - 25 (-5)
Pass Blocking - 50
WR Catching - 65
Run Blocking - 56 (+2)
Fumbles - 50 (-5)

Reaction Time - 50
Interceptions - 35
Pass Coverage - 50
Tackling - 40

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 34 (-4)
Punt Power - 45
Punt Accuracy - 40 (-12)
Kickoff Power - 50

Please note that FG accuracy inside CFM does not have a separate slider for CPU and HUM. Set FG accuracy to 38!!!

Auto Subs (Huge thank you to Josh1977 for coming up with the magic formula!).

Set Fatigue in Main Menu outside CFM at 48
Set Fatigue inside CFM slider menu at 58
Keep the default Auto Sub settings in the main menu at IN/80 OUT/60

All Auto Subs inside CFM for all positions

In 80
Out - 60

Using TDawgs XP Sliders in Franchise check out his thread in the link below for details!!!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...p-sliders.html

On Madden Share PS4 PSN = Todem
File Name = Armors
Description = Armor & Swords V1.2
Did you mean to change FG accuracy in both Human and CPU sliders to 34 or if this updated post is correct are we setting FG accuracy at 38 in CFM as per Human sliders or 34 as per CPU sliders?
Same question for punt accuracy too?

Last edited by Jonotheking9; 10-06-2016 at 03:46 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:15 AM   #1251
Rookie

JimmyT85's Arena

OVR: 2

Is anyone seeing a lot of user fumbles post patch? I had 1 game yesterday post patch in my CFM, and RG3 fumbled 3 times and I had a WR fumble once, and this was all in the first half
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM   #1252
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey A&S, I decided to give your sliders another go in a Play Now game last night and it was a BLAST. I played as the Texans against the Seahawks, ended up losing 34-31. The game was definitely a lot higher scoring than I would expect, but each team did have a defensive TD. Some highlights:

-I had 5 turnovers to Seattle's 2. I threw 4 INTs with Osweiler and Miller fumbled after getting laid out by Wagner. The first pick was just a bad decision by me. The 2nd was a bad throw that was low and behind the receiver that the LB was able to grab. The 3rd was a pick 6 with just under 2 minutes left that cost me the game. The final was a desperation throw to the back of the end zone that was actually tipped and caught by a defender, pretty cool play. Wilson fumbled twice trying to escape pressure so that was cool to see. One of the fumbles was recovered by Wilfork at Seattle's 15 yard line and he took it to the house, diving in the endzone. It was awesome and I had a huge smile on my face!

-I passed for over 300 yards with Osweiler, however about 70 of those yards came on a screen pass to Miller. I'm pretty sure the LB that was supposed to be covering him got suction blocked (I think that's the name for it) since he was between Miller and the lineman and the lineman locked him into a blocking animation as Miller was able to run past him. Not sure if there's really anything that can be done about this though. I also saw the same weird issue where the defender keeps running towards the ballcarrier instead of trying to contain him to make a play. Maybe this has something to do with the defender's pursuit or awareness?

-I still get killed by big plays. Michael broke off for a 75 yard TD and Lockett had a 50 yard TD. This may be due to the fact that I run a very aggressive defense with a lot of blitzing.

Like the other games I've played with your sliders, it was a blast. I guess my only concern is being a little too easy since I'm 4-1 (counting my 4 games from my old CFM with Detroit). I was thinking about dropping my QB Accuracy and Pass Blocking by ~3 clicks as well as raising both User and CPU Coverage by a few clicks to make the passing game a little harder. Would these changes be subtle enough to make the passing game a little more challenging while not causing problems?
Old 10-06-2016, 09:41 AM   #1253
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyT85
Is anyone seeing a lot of user fumbles post patch? I had 1 game yesterday post patch in my CFM, and RG3 fumbled 3 times and I had a WR fumble once, and this was all in the first half
I'm seeing a lot more fumbles and interceptions after the patch. The interceptions I can deal with being that I threw into coverage but my running back fumbled twice on back to back series.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:49 AM   #1254
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonotheking9
Did you mean to change FG accuracy in both Human and CPU sliders to 34 or if this updated post is correct are we setting FG accuracy at 38 in CFM as per Human sliders or 34 as per CPU sliders?
Same question for punt accuracy too?
- In CFM it is universal for both the CPU and HUM do yes set it to 34 for FG accuracy and the Punt accuracy set as directed. Main menu has their own kicking sliders. It's weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonic
Hey A&S, I decided to give your sliders another go in a Play Now game last night and it was a BLAST. I played as the Texans against the Seahawks, ended up losing 34-31. The game was definitely a lot higher scoring than I would expect, but each team did have a defensive TD. Some highlights:

-I had 5 turnovers to Seattle's 2. I threw 4 INTs with Osweiler and Miller fumbled after getting laid out by Wagner. The first pick was just a bad decision by me. The 2nd was a bad throw that was low and behind the receiver that the LB was able to grab. The 3rd was a pick 6 with just under 2 minutes left that cost me the game. The final was a desperation throw to the back of the end zone that was actually tipped and caught by a defender, pretty cool play. Wilson fumbled twice trying to escape pressure so that was cool to see. One of the fumbles was recovered by Wilfork at Seattle's 15 yard line and he took it to the house, diving in the endzone. It was awesome and I had a huge smile on my face!

-I passed for over 300 yards with Osweiler, however about 70 of those yards came on a screen pass to Miller. I'm pretty sure the LB that was supposed to be covering him got suction blocked (I think that's the name for it) since he was between Miller and the lineman and the lineman locked him into a blocking animation as Miller was able to run past him. Not sure if there's really anything that can be done about this though. I also saw the same weird issue where the defender keeps running towards the ballcarrier instead of trying to contain him to make a play. Maybe this has something to do with the defender's pursuit or awareness?

-I still get killed by big plays. Michael broke off for a 75 yard TD and Lockett had a 50 yard TD. This may be due to the fact that I run a very aggressive defense with a lot of blitzing.

Like the other games I've played with your sliders, it was a blast. I guess my only concern is being a little too easy since I'm 4-1 (counting my 4 games from my old CFM with Detroit). I was thinking about dropping my QB Accuracy and Pass Blocking by ~3 clicks as well as raising both User and CPU Coverage by a few clicks to make the passing game a little harder. Would these changes be subtle enough to make the passing game a little more challenging while not causing problems?
- I don't see why not. But I would keep playing though. I have had an up and down season with the Raiders. I reeled off 5 straight wins after starting 1-2, then dropped 2 straight in heart breaking fashion. I would trust the settings. You will run into some buzz saw's trust me.

Answers above.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-06-2016, 11:01 AM   #1255
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

L.A. Turf Wars On The Air Week 16 Colts at Raiders

The playoff push continues!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 12:00 PM   #1256
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
- In CFM it is universal for both the CPU and HUM do yes set it to 34 for FG accuracy and the Punt accuracy set as directed. Main menu has their own kicking sliders. It's weird.

- I don't see why not. But I would keep playing though. I have had an up and down season with the Raiders. I reeled off 5 straight wins after starting 1-2, then dropped 2 straight in heart breaking fashion. I would trust the settings. You will run into some buzz saw's trust me.

Answers above.
Thanks, will do! I'm just going to start up my CFM then. Best wishes to you and your family as Hurricane Matthew approaches. Stay safe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »