Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 159 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-06-2016, 11:04 PM   #1265
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Im at halftime playing for the first time with the new patch and I'm very impressed. I'm down 6-0 in a defensive battle. Both teams are moving the ball but turnovers and poor 3rd down conversion percentage have contributed to this defensive battle.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:03 AM   #1266
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey I got a question for users of this set. I do use this slider set, and find almost all of it to be awesome, but I have one slider I have to significantly deviate from. That is the Pass Block slider.

I have the cpu pass block down to 15 in order to get close to realistic amount of sacks, and I play Denver so Von Miller alone should get tons not to mention the other great rushers on the team, (well mostly just Ware and Wolfe in the Madden universe). With Pass Block set to 50 I seriously doubt Miller (with 99 Finesse) could even get double digits over a season. That would be either with me using him, me using someone else, or even simulated. Another (separate unrelated to the sliders, problem) is how Wolfe with his 89 Power Rush easily gets more then Miller.

As far as user Pass Block I'm all the way down to 5 to really ever get sacked myself at all, and most of those actually come if I try to play action in a goal line stand. Getting sacked even in the most obvious passing situation really only happens if I am unbelievably slow making a decision on where to go with the ball. I'm actually probably going to try dropping it to 0 next.

So is my situation some kind of odd anomaly? Cause if so I sure can't figure out what would be causing it.

I'm not trying to complain, between your gameplay sliders, Tdawgs XP sliders, and Maddens significant improvements this year, I am easily having the greatest franchise experience I have ever had with Madden (I freaking love the "play significant moments" gameplay option to get more seasons in). I'm just really curious as to why that one slider seems to need to be significantly different for me.

Last edited by Sajiky; 10-07-2016 at 02:08 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:58 AM   #1267
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonce
Is that you can change "formation subs" special team ? If I change players, changes are not made ?
no one ?

thx
Old 10-07-2016, 06:15 AM   #1268
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

I've noticed some discussion areas here about ways to be more for want of a better word "honest" about decision making. One thing I found myself doing was making bare bones cold decisions about resigning my free agents, dropping them when their cost would start to outweigh their soon to be dwindling skills as they age.

So I decided to start valuing loyalty on my end. This helps slowing down the reloading process, AND I also find that I enjoy trying to get players who had real special careers to retire a Bronco with Hall of Fame potential careers. Hanging on to them while you win a championship or get them a couple more decent seasons to give them a shot is kinda fun.

I made this decision as I sat there getting ready to let Demarius Thomas and his rapidly dropping 83 overall go. I know that another 3 years with him won't make financial sense but its worth it both as another leveling of the competitive field vs the cpu and as a personal enjoyment of hopefully having him end his career as a Bronco, even though he probably won't quite make the Hall (might have a shot if I win him another championship though, probably will if I get that and get him 1000 catches)
Old 10-07-2016, 08:08 AM   #1269
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

I played the first game in my CFM last night as the Lions against the Colts. Despite getting out to a 14-0 lead, I was able to escape with a 20-17 victory.

The game itself was a lot of fun. I even saw the CPU try a fake field goal! Can't wait to get more games in this weekend!

Hope you and your family are staying safe!
Old 10-07-2016, 11:00 AM   #1270
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

Just played my first game with the post patch set. It was a weird game. Key stats. It was week 5 of my CFM:

Raiders (me) 16 vs. Chargers (CPU) 6
Derek Carr - 167 yards, 1 INT,18/25, Sacked 1 time
Philip Rivers - 238 yards, 2 INT, 17/29, Sacked 9 times

Latavius Murray - 35 att, 101 yards, 2,9 ypc
Melvin Gordon - 20 att, 58 yards, 2,9 ypc

Backup RB's saw 1 carry between them for both teams combined. DeAndre Washington didn't see the field once, even with Murray's huge workload.

I set every thing in MM and imported into CFM. Didn't restart the game though. I have no idea if I need to do that.

Might not be slider realted, but I also had Chargers at a 3rd and 59! Due to two sacks and 8 or 9 false start penalty - all from the same player (LT)

Basically: Run game seemed too hard for both HUM and CPU. The HUM sack count is too high - they also resulted in to Rivers fumbles.

Last edited by MrDemus; 10-07-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:00 PM   #1271
Rookie

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Armor....Hope you and your family are doing well bro. I'm watching for one of your post so we all will know you guys are ok.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:10 PM   #1272
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
Just played my first game with the post patch set. It was a weird game. Key stats. It was week 5 of my CFM:

Raiders (me) 16 vs. Chargers (CPU) 6
Derek Carr - 167 yards, 1 INT,18/25, Sacked 1 time
Philip Rivers - 238 yards, 2 INT, 17/29, Sacked 9 times

Latavius Murray - 35 att, 101 yards, 2,9 ypc
Melvin Gordon - 20 att, 58 yards, 2,9 ypc

Backup RB's saw 1 carry between them for both teams combined. DeAndre Washington didn't see the field once, even with Murray's huge workload.

I set every thing in MM and imported into CFM. Didn't restart the game though. I have no idea if I need to do that.

Might not be slider realted, but I also had Chargers at a 3rd and 59! Due to two sacks and 8 or 9 false start penalty - all from the same player (LT)

Basically: Run game seemed too hard for both HUM and CPU. The HUM sack count is too high - they also resulted in to Rivers fumbles.
Did you create a 2nd coach for the team you're playing, set their auto-subs and sub the 2nd RB in a few packages in formation subs? If you do those two things you should see the 2nd RB getting some work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »