Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 162 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 01:16 PM   #1289
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
We are all good down here. Storm totally missed us in South Florida. We dodged a huge bullet.

So I am doing this now.

I create the coach (using the modern day real coach as always) for my opponent that week and only set the formation subs.

The game plays great on default team specific playbook post patch!!!

Not only that, once I set those formation subs (to get the other RB's work) I retire the coach before I even play the game so I can set uniforms for the CPU team.

The formation subs stick.

Now I am going to see what we do when coaches are fired or retire. I am now in the post season of Year 1 and Pagano was fired and Jeff Fisher retired.

So armor as I understand it, we don't use generic play books post patch. We can switch the teams back to their team specific play books?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 02:15 PM   #1290
Rookie

OVR: 0

just played week 1 of my Eagles cfm
Browns 13 Eagles 58
i know its the browns but i think im supposed to be getting more realistic stats.. i dont know what im doing wrong? could anybody help? i have done everything the slider set tells me to do, i even took control of the browns coach and fixed the auto subs. these are my schemes,
OFF Playbook-Balanced
DEF-D.Pederson
OFF-West Coast
DEF-Attacking 4-3
here are some stats from the game. not to bad but just way to easy to score on offense,especially in the pass game.
Wentz- 443 yrds, 5 td, 0 int, 31/36
RG3- 288 yrds, 1 td, 0 int, 28/37
Crowell- 41 yrds, 23 att, 0 td
Williams SR(signed him from fa and replaced ryan matthews)- 34 yrds, 11 att, 2 td
Ertz- 10 rec, 96 yrds, 1 td
Barnidge- 8 rec, 57 yrds, 0 td
DGB- 5 rec, 149 yrds, 2 td
Jordan Matthews- 5 rec, 106 yrds, 2 td
im not to sure if it effects anything but i do have my play calling style on quick.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:48 PM   #1291
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon15
just played week 1 of my Eagles cfm
Browns 13 Eagles 58
i know its the browns but i think im supposed to be getting more realistic stats.. i dont know what im doing wrong? could anybody help? i have done everything the slider set tells me to do, i even took control of the browns coach and fixed the auto subs. these are my schemes,
OFF Playbook-Balanced
DEF-D.Pederson
OFF-West Coast
DEF-Attacking 4-3
here are some stats from the game. not to bad but just way to easy to score on offense,especially in the pass game.
Wentz- 443 yrds, 5 td, 0 int, 31/36
RG3- 288 yrds, 1 td, 0 int, 28/37
Crowell- 41 yrds, 23 att, 0 td
Williams SR(signed him from fa and replaced ryan matthews)- 34 yrds, 11 att, 2 td
Ertz- 10 rec, 96 yrds, 1 td
Barnidge- 8 rec, 57 yrds, 0 td
DGB- 5 rec, 149 yrds, 2 td
Jordan Matthews- 5 rec, 106 yrds, 2 td
im not to sure if it effects anything but i do have my play calling style on quick.
sometimes the games, no matter what sliders you use get wonky, what I do when that happens, if im winning or losing by a huge unrealistic amount is I restart the game, if that don't work then back out of your CFM completely and go back in, it helps me all the time, im almost done with my year 1, im 9-5 as saints with two huge division games coming up that will decide if im in the post season or not, ive had to restart 2 games if I remember right
Old 10-08-2016, 02:56 PM   #1292
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Game is playing really great after the patch. Only thing that bothers me is there are a lot of fumbles. I am seeing on average 4 fumbles per game (both teams) through 5 games. Should i adjust the fumble slider?
Old 10-08-2016, 06:34 PM   #1293
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Armor, what do you think of CPU playcalling post patch? Do we still need to do playbooks?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 06:37 PM   #1294
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
spot issues like what and how would I fix them?
Anything that looks unrealistic to you like drafting 3 Qb's or unrealistic trades. It shouldn't happen too often but when it does I like to make those adjustments.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:45 PM   #1295
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Armor, what do you think of CPU playcalling post patch? Do we still need to do playbooks?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
I am not using generic playbooks anymore post patch. CPU play calling was vastly improved post patch.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-08-2016, 08:17 PM   #1296
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

I had my saints at 11-5 and in the divisional game against the lions, I threw 2 pics and Stafford threw 1, I lost 34-33 due to it being the last 2 minutes and I had the ball to try and drive for a score, my nerves got the better of me when I threw the ball a little to early to my WR, didn't give him enough time to break right and it was tight coverage and so it got intercepted (ill blame brees) lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »