Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2016, 10:03 AM   #1313
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanc8233
MrDemus, I play 13 min quarters, 15 sec runoff, and use armors sliders. I changed fatigue from 48 M/M to 50 M/M and 58 CFM to 60 CFM. I also tweaked autosubs: moved RB to 75/82 (backup had 7-8 carries), moved WR to 55/59 (noticed T.Y. Hilton subbed after running a few deep routes, and when this happened, I really had to check coverage matchups on the next passing play). Will play another game tonight on same settings, but might be worth giving it a shot? On 60/80 autosubs, I was never seeing subs through 20 plus games, but I also do not play 15 min. quarters because for me, scoring gets way too high and games take a bit longer to play.
Im gonna try a move to 13/15. I'll also give your 55/60 a shot. Something has been a bit off for me and I feel like this may be it. Maybe me and the AI can actually cover one another in man.......
Old 10-11-2016, 10:05 AM   #1314
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanc8233
MrDemus, I play 13 min quarters, 15 sec runoff, and use armors sliders. I changed fatigue from 48 M/M to 50 M/M and 58 CFM to 60 CFM. I also tweaked autosubs: moved RB to 75/82 (backup had 7-8 carries), moved WR to 55/59 (noticed T.Y. Hilton subbed after running a few deep routes, and when this happened, I really had to check coverage matchups on the next passing play). Will play another game tonight on same settings, but might be worth giving it a shot? On 60/80 autosubs, I was never seeing subs through 20 plus games, but I also do not play 15 min. quarters because for me, scoring gets way too high and games take a bit longer to play.
And that is why you did not see them. 60/80 works well with no disappearing players on 15 minute quarters.

Also I have been testing QB and OL 0/1 again and getting excellent results. I never ever want to see an OL or Qb subbed out.

The patch fixed fatigue and I am also going to test a new RB setting to see if we can get that 7-8 carries from the backup vs setting up "formation subs with the create the coach for the team you are playing that week work around"

Also now that I am going into year two (in the post season right now) there have been some coach fired and one retired. So I want to see how the "create a coach work around" goes with a fictional coach.

Tonight we will play The Raiders (9-7) at The Patriots (10-6) (Wild Card game) in L.A. Turf Wars Year 1. I will be going on the air at 9:30 PM EST
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #1315
MVP

Armor did any of your settings change post patch such as run blocking etc? I just smoked the Pats and it was a weird game from what I'm use to with your settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 10:36 AM   #1316
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

Also I have been testing QB and OL 0/1 again and getting excellent results. I never ever want to see an OL or Qb subbed out.
Interesting. Glad I saw this before my next game, I'll try it out.
Even though I have done considerable testing with the QB auto sub (even at extremes) I'm all but certain the QB will never, ever sub out (he will likey just stumble around and then fumble if someone sneezes too loud).

I also don't mind the OL subs, because they are annoyingly immune to injury and it makes OL depth somewhat important. But I am interested in the dynamic effect it may have in line play in general. Are you making these changes as a whole, or just in CFM?
Old 10-11-2016, 01:26 PM   #1317
Rookie

pass game was a little to easy. especially on fly routes,almost everytime on the outside either 1 of my recievers will do the animation where they go right by them which leades to them wide open down the field,TD everytime. run game wasnt to bad but seemed a little easy. also defense seemed a little easy to at times. im scoring way to easily. any suggestions or feedback? help because ive quit multiple franchises because of unrealistic stats and i dont want to start a new one yet not knowing if im going to have realistic states or not.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:27 PM   #1318
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

I get a perfect sub package with 77/82 and 65 fatigue. Lineman, Backup RB's all come in. RB's will sub after long runs or 2-3 conecutive carries and lineman come in on long drives. Perfect fix for me.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:49 PM   #1319
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm at 15 mins / 20 sec and since the patch I'm not really happy with the 60/80 as I'm seeing a lot less subs. I already changed every team to 60/80 so I don't really want to go back and change them again, I also think it's not a bad set up. If I boosted fatigue to 53/63 what would the affect be?
Old 10-11-2016, 06:02 PM   #1320
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
And that is why you did not see them. 60/80 works well with no disappearing players on 15 minute quarters.

The patch fixed fatigue and I am also going to test a new RB setting to see if we can get that 7-8 carries from the backup vs setting up "formation subs with the create the coach for the team you are playing that week work around"

Also now that I am going into year two (in the post season right now) there have been some coach fired and one retired. So I want to see how the "create a coach work around" goes with a fictional coach.

Tonight we will play The Raiders (9-7) at The Patriots (10-6) (Wild Card game) in L.A. Turf Wars Year 1. I will be going on the air at 9:30 PM EST
This has not been my experience. I reinstalled, deleted profile, and reset and only get 1-2 subs but usually that is rb and wr. Last night I bumped it up from 58 to 65 to 75 fatigue on 80/60 auto subs. I was getting a good amount of subs but may tweak it further. Otherwise, I will mess with the auto subs instead.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »