Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 166 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-11-2016, 02:27 PM   #1321
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I get a perfect sub package with 77/82 and 65 fatigue. Lineman, Backup RB's all come in. RB's will sub after long runs or 2-3 conecutive carries and lineman come in on long drives. Perfect fix for me.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:49 PM   #1322
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm at 15 mins / 20 sec and since the patch I'm not really happy with the 60/80 as I'm seeing a lot less subs. I already changed every team to 60/80 so I don't really want to go back and change them again, I also think it's not a bad set up. If I boosted fatigue to 53/63 what would the affect be?
Old 10-11-2016, 06:02 PM   #1323
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
And that is why you did not see them. 60/80 works well with no disappearing players on 15 minute quarters.

Also I have been testing QB and OL 0/1 again and getting excellent results. I never ever want to see an OL or Qb subbed out.

The patch fixed fatigue and I am also going to test a new RB setting to see if we can get that 7-8 carries from the backup vs setting up "formation subs with the create the coach for the team you are playing that week work around"

Also now that I am going into year two (in the post season right now) there have been some coach fired and one retired. So I want to see how the "create a coach work around" goes with a fictional coach.

Tonight we will play The Raiders (9-7) at The Patriots (10-6) (Wild Card game) in L.A. Turf Wars Year 1. I will be going on the air at 9:30 PM EST
This has not been my experience. I reinstalled, deleted profile, and reset and only get 1-2 subs but usually that is rb and wr. Last night I bumped it up from 58 to 65 to 75 fatigue on 80/60 auto subs. I was getting a good amount of subs but may tweak it further. Otherwise, I will mess with the auto subs instead.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:40 PM   #1324
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I wish there was a way you could assign your players to matchup against certain cpu players.

I have Ronald Darby as my number 1 corner. When playing in a game Darby is always on the right side of the field while the opposing teams WR is always on the left of the field. I shouldn't say always because certain formations change but more often then not this is the case. Even when I'm on offense I notice my number 1 WR mainly lines up on the left side of the field. It isn't a huge issue but I would expect my number 1 corner to match up against a number 1 WR on most plays. To bad there isn't individual assignments.

Should I just put my best corner in the second CB slot in my depth chart?
Old 10-11-2016, 11:12 PM   #1325
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

How many injuries are people seeing a game on average? I've only had the opportunity to play 3 games since the patch came out and I haven't seen a single injury. This includes a player being injured during a game but not missing any additional games.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:34 PM   #1326
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
How many injuries are people seeing a game on average? I've only had the opportunity to play 3 games since the patch came out and I haven't seen a single injury. This includes a player being injured during a game but not missing any additional games.
Not many. Nothing remotely close to pre-patch. I recently played an entire regular season with Oakland the last 2 days, and Crabtree had 2 seperate injuries, a 3 week and a 6 week. James missed 2 games at MLB. Mack got hurt twice but didn't miss any extra weeks.....come to think of it I had multiple "rest of game" injuries. But thats it....
Old 10-11-2016, 11:35 PM   #1327
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:

Should I just put my best corner in the second CB slot in my depth chart?
Absolutely. I do.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:56 PM   #1328
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I haven't noticed less, maybe less feast or famine than pre-patch, but about the same. I also think this is also because of fatigue possibly having less affect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »