Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2016, 05:58 PM   #1361
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Hey Armor, long time user of your sliders here. I'm enjoying your set so far but have a few things I was hoping you'd help me tweak a little bit. (I've played five games so far)

First, my special team kickers are just incredibly inaccurate. I can never seem to get off a good kickoff or field goal passed 35 yards. Not sure if i am just getting used to the new system or what but I need help tweaking it a little.

The second biggest problem is the amount of illegal blocks in the backs i get about 4-5 of those every game.

And lastly, the running game is weak on both sides. I lead the league in rush defense as the falcons which is unrealistic. And i also have the weakest running game in the league.

What are your tips on tweaking my slider set? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2016, 07:53 PM   #1362
Rookie

thelegitgoat's Arena

OVR: 0

What changes have you made and have you updated the OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2016, 09:35 PM   #1363
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegitgoat
What changes have you made and have you updated the OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think op was changed last I looked but they are above. Changes to CPU pass and run blocking, false start and fatigue. AS said he'll be gone all weekend.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:40 PM   #1364
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

I definitely recommend lowering the block-in-the back slider 5 or 10. I'm seeing too many of them called, especially on basic runs between the tackles where no such penalty even exists.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:55 PM   #1365
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Still testing post patch adjustments. Will be out of town again Tuesday and Wednesday.

We will have an update by this weekend.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 06:00 PM   #1366
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Played several games this week and I have dropped false start to 51. I haven't seen the glitch for few games now. Also considering bumping cpu pass block to 65. I have had some games in the 4 sack range with a few different teams. Most of the sacks, I am not usering the player.

Last edited by GrayDawg; 10-17-2016 at 07:24 PM.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:15 PM   #1367
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

OK when you say starters must have an 80 awareness rating and backups need a 70 awareness rating before upgrading anything else do you mean ALL backups need a 70 awareness rating or just second string guys?

I don't see how its possible to upgrade any players because many of my backups hardly get any XP even when i try to focus on them in weekly training.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:41 PM   #1368
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
OK when you say starters must have an 80 awareness rating and backups need a 70 awareness rating before upgrading anything else do you mean ALL backups need a 70 awareness rating or just second string guys?

I don't see how its possible to upgrade any players because many of my backups hardly get any XP even when i try to focus on them in weekly training.
Yes that's what I mean. You can do just 2nd stringers if you'd like though. The way I look at it is it's impossible to make everyone on your team improve a good amount. Some may just stay around the same. You have to put focus and give playing time on those young guys you think can really make a difference. But I do think that players get football smart regardless so that's what I'm simulating by getting Awr to a certain level for everybody. I've actually started moving Play Rec up to the same levels for defensive players.

Right now I'm on my 4th season using the Saints and I've yet to make the playoffs. It's fun and challenging this year. I have had some good drafts and quality young talent so I'm hoping to make a push this year. But I've been using this method all 3 years so far and it's worked out pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »