Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 178 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-25-2016, 02:57 PM   #1417
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Hey armor what was your thoughts on your first offseason?

Was your free agency exciting? Who were the top 5 players on the free agent list?
Actually free agency was very ho hum after year one. Not many big names at all on the market.

The market was very pedestrian IMO

The best WR IMO on the market was Willie Snead

Whitworth was the best OL out their.

Not a ton of star power talent.

Plenty of depth and decent starters to be had...but nothing with huge name star power. I am sure it will vary season to season though.

The draft was a great and I had a very strong class. So I was pleased with that. I feel like I picked up a potential elite CB and WR and a nice complimentary Power Back to pair with Murray. He is off to a slow start (Stevie Woods) but I am developing him each week as a focus player. I renamed him to Stevie Woods and created a fictional story line that he is Icky Woods son.

I signed Terrell Pryor Sr as a free agent WR and he has some nice upside. I offered him a 1 year deal and if he proves worthy we will resign him to an extension.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-27-2016, 11:11 AM   #1418
Rookie

It seems like the CPU can't run or pass on me. Also they can't stop me on offense. What changes should I make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2016, 11:41 AM   #1419
Pro

Move to all madden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2016, 12:08 PM   #1420
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I love how EA has tuned fatigue and auto subs. It's great not seeing offensive linemen coming out and players not being completely gassed by the end of the game.

Last edited by JayD; 10-27-2016 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:26 PM   #1421
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I love how EA has tuned fatigue and auto subs. It's great not seeing offensive linemen coming out and players being completely gassed by the end of the game.
Im with you on the fatigue. I wish olineman would sub out myself. This is the only way you will ever see a backup lineman play. Now no matter what sub settings are input olineman never come off the field. When fielding a team just sign 40 rated backuos because they won't play anyways unless its preseason. All other subs are working great
Old 10-27-2016, 02:46 PM   #1422
MVP

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Fan
Im with you on the fatigue. I wish olineman would sub out myself. This is the only way you will ever see a backup lineman play. Now no matter what sub settings are input olineman never come off the field. When fielding a team just sign 40 rated backuos because they won't play anyways unless its preseason. All other subs are working great
Offensive Linemen rarely if ever come off the field of play IRL. If only they get injured in game then it would be perfect.
Old 10-27-2016, 03:20 PM   #1423
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I renamed him to Stevie Woods and created a fictional story line that he is Icky Woods son.
I do this as well and find it's another fun way to immerse. Even though I don't control/draft for other teams (due to ticker tape issue), I still try to re-name most of the top rookies on both my and various other teams so they are more memorable in some way (and of course change their appearance if they're the cliche blonde dreaded QB).

Last edited by stp2081; 10-27-2016 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #1424
MVP

JayD's Arena

Armor, How do you handle formation subs for running backs? Which plays do you put a receiving back in? Which plays do you put power backs in? If your number one back is someone like David Johnson, do you even have plays for your number two? Would love to read your input.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »