Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 179 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-27-2016, 06:31 PM   #1425
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I admittedly didn't read through the whole thread so maybe it's in here, but how do you guys combat the CPU running cover 1 press and getting easily destroyed with the deep ball. House rules?
*I'm posting this exact same question in other threads, to get different opinions. So if you see it posted multiple times, that's why. Not spamming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020: 52-39
Old 10-27-2016, 09:52 PM   #1426
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Armor, How do you handle formation subs for running backs? Which plays do you put a receiving back in? Which plays do you put power backs in? If your number one back is someone like David Johnson, do you even have plays for your number two? Would love to read your input.
That is a great question.

So let me take you through my thought process and what I do. I will start with David Johnson.

Stud 3 down back (rare in todays NFL) and they have Chris Johnson and Andre Ellington behind him.

I will have Chris Johnson in on Let's say either the I Formation tight (for his one set where he get's some running plays) and Ellington in on a few shotgun formations and a 5 wide formation as a WR.

That's it.

But let's take a team like the Bengals with Hill and Giovanni Bernard.

Hill on all big set's, jump set's and goalline set's. Gio in on all single back 3 WR set's, I formation 3 wide, and most shotgun sets (not all but most)

So that gives you an idea with those type of teams.

Then when you have a true RBBC I will split up the formation subs pretty evenly. And use the better pass catcher as the 3rd down back and passing down back.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-27-2016, 09:53 PM   #1427
Rookie

What would I adjust to make the CPU harder to stop. Also what would make the CPU defense harder to drive on

Old 10-27-2016, 09:56 PM   #1428
Rookie

Passing seems to easy for me. Also the CPU can't run or pass on. I'm using the raiders. Really don't want to switch to all madden because it's unrealistic.

Old 10-28-2016, 06:08 AM   #1429
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

After a couple of unrealistic wins in different franchises, I was about to abandon these sliders. But my Jets vs. the Bills changed my mind. A really good game, where Shady McCoy was a beast, EJ Manuel (filling in for an injured Tyrod Taylor) was inaccurate and the Bills defence was ever present.
My QB AJ McCarron was very inaccurate, and when he left with an injury Christian Hackenberg didn't fare much better.

Perhaps my best Madden game to date.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:29 PM   #1430
Rookie

OVR: 1

Oddly enough...I see more innacurate throws playing very slow. A couple of ppl have mentioned this. It's a weird adjustment going to the slower pace but I think the more precise movements and developed animations inflict the intended penalties accordingly.

Also, I just played Tyrod and he made plays happen with his feet.
Old 10-29-2016, 01:36 AM   #1431
Rookie

What would I adjust to make the CPU pass offense and defense more competitive?Also the CPU can't run on me so I'm thinking about bumping run block to 60.

Old 10-31-2016, 10:20 PM   #1432
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegitgoat
What would I adjust to make the CPU pass offense and defense more competitive?Also the CPU can't run on me so I'm thinking about bumping run block to 60.

I'm bumping run blocking every week and still can't get them to average more than 2 yards. I'm up to 65 this week. (60 on human). I admit, this game is getting frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »