Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 180 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2016, 09:25 AM   #1433
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I've been switching between this set and a couple of Flazko's and though I've got close to something I really like I've not quite yet hit a set without a downside.

The only issue I've found with these so far is that speed is still too powerful and 4 verticals with speedy receivers can be abused somewhat. Have you every experimented with speed parities up in the 90's? It does seem to limit big plays to a more realistic level.
SteelCityColt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 09:51 AM   #1434
Rookie
 
Lil Worm's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Carolina
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityColt
I've been switching between this set and a couple of Flazko's and though I've got close to something I really like I've not quite yet hit a set without a downside.

The only issue I've found with these so far is that speed is still too powerful and 4 verticals with speedy receivers can be abused somewhat. Have you every experimented with speed parities up in the 90's? It does seem to limit big plays to a more realistic level.
I have been thinking about doing the samething. Me personally I love this set and no thoughts whatsoever about changing to another set, but have been thingking about the speed parity up in the 80-90 range after reading on Flazkos sets. I'm willing to test some with you if you want to see what will happen. Again for me this set is almost perfect.......well for me it is perfect, but making things a little more challaging is never a bad thing!
Lil Worm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:02 PM   #1435
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,962
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I agree with the speed parity sentiment. I am going to test it as well over the weekend. And also get back on track with my Raiders franchise. I had been taking a long needed break from Madden the last 10 days or so. I have a huge itch to start playing again.

Let me know both your results as well.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (17-10)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 01:15 PM   #1436
MVP
 
JayD's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I agree with the speed parity sentiment. I am going to test it as well over the weekend. And also get back on track with my Raiders franchise. I had been taking a long needed break from Madden the last 10 days or so. I have a huge itch to start playing again.

Let me know both your results as well.
Your sliders are still playing great but I do feel that there should be some slight tweaks. Pass coverage seems to be a bit loose but of course I was using the Bears so yeah....
JayD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 01:37 PM   #1437
Rookie
 
Lil Worm's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Carolina
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I agree with the speed parity sentiment. I am going to test it as well over the weekend. And also get back on track with my Raiders franchise. I had been taking a long needed break from Madden the last 10 days or so. I have a huge itch to start playing again.

Let me know both your results as well.
I will test at 80 this weekend starting tonight after my sons game, and report back at how everything is going.
Lil Worm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 02:06 PM   #1438
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I agree with the speed parity sentiment. I am going to test it as well over the weekend. And also get back on track with my Raiders franchise. I had been taking a long needed break from Madden the last 10 days or so. I have a huge itch to start playing again.

Let me know both your results as well.
I'm going with a Slow/90 combo and I'll see if I can get a few games in tonight. I've slightly tweaked from the OP sliders in that I've dropped WR catching to 60 for both User/CPU.
SteelCityColt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 02:38 PM   #1439
Rookie
 
Lil Worm's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Carolina
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityColt
I'm going with a Slow/90 combo and I'll see if I can get a few games in tonight. I've slightly tweaked from the OP sliders in that I've dropped WR catching to 60 for both User/CPU.
I will be testing slow as well.
Lil Worm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 03:56 PM   #1440
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I'm a relative Madden noob so I apologize if this is common knowledge and something I'm unaware of, but I use (and enjoy) these sliders. But I have never seen a challenge by the computer. Is there something I can do to change that?
GravesFan9 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 AM.

Top -