Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 183 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-14-2016, 11:04 AM   #1457
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I love these adjustments and am testing them as well on very slow.

The last patch really needed the CPU running game.
I'm testing now at 70 run blocking on both sides of the ball. I think 75 may be a bit too jacked for good blocking CPU teams and same goes for good run stuffing defenses. I also dropped the QB accuracy to 20. I really think I'm really close on running. Now if I get a little more defenders on pass plays I'll be happy.

I also never realized lower fumbles generates more. I've dropped that to 45 to get a little bit more on that end I hope.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:00 PM   #1458
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

This last patch/tuner nerfed some aspects of the game. They over did it. Next year I hope we get a simulation mode like they are talking about.

We need our own difficulty for offline franchise. The problem is they are trying to cater to too many different types of players. They caved to whiners about fumbles, penalties, sacks, kicking.

With the adjustments I am working on though things are looking pretty damn good again. If you want to see it in action check out my Week 4 stream on my twitch channel

Raiders vs Bengals.

A defensive battle and a damn solid simulation game of Madden.

We are close to some key adjustments and getting this game back on track for the most part. But man.....they simply over did it on the last patch/tuner IMO.

The game did not need much in terms of game play adjustment yet that is exactly what they did.

I hope they fix user inaccurate passes back to where it was out of the box. It is still there don't get me wrong. But completion percentages for me have gone up higher than I like. But it is what it is. I am still testing new inaccuracy settings.

@Gambo let me know via PM how things are shaking out for you as well. I appreciate the help in testing as my time is much tighter these days for gaming.

End of the year, holidays, son's fall baseball schedule is crazy these last two months as well LOL. And we are adding a new member to family. A new dog!!! We are so excited. A 9 month old auburn coat standard poodle named Rusty. We have not had a dog in 10 years due to my son's allergies to dogs. However standard poodle are the best hypoallergenic dogs on the planet and we are ready to have pooch around the house again. My son has no idea. We are going up to Lake Mary Florida over Thanksgiving weekend to meet Rusty and introduce him to my son. He is going to be so happy. He has been begging us for a dog for 2 years now.

Can't wait.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 11-14-2016 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:46 PM   #1459
Rookie

What changes are you testing. Would like to try them out myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2016, 03:18 PM   #1460
Rookie

This is where I'm at now

Very slow, 15min,17sec runoff

H/C
Qba 20/20
Pb 40/40
Wrc 60/60
Rbl 70/70
Fum 45/45
Dpr 55/55
Int 40/40
Pcv 55/55
Tack 35/35

Fgp 50
Fga 45 (I stink)
Ppw 45
PAC 40
Kpw 50

Inj 50
Fat 65
Min 60

Off 68
Fs 58
Hold 70
Dhld 70
Fm 55
Dpi 70
Illblck 51
Rpass 50
All other on.

I like the sides being as balanced as possible. Admittedly I'm forcing to get more penalties do they may not need to be that high. I would like to see if someone could test dpi lower to see if defenses will attack the ball more as that my main issue as of right now. I am hoping the lower accuracy puts more balls in better spots for defenses and they'll attack more.
Old 11-14-2016, 05:17 PM   #1461
Rookie

At 1st glance playing with these the lower accuracy does make for a few missed throws, specifically it seems much more common that it's in a poor spot for the receiver. (Behind receivers in the flat etc). The running may need to be bumped to 75 on both ends. At the beginning of the game it looks as a stuffed line still got 2 yards from the push but as the game goes on it drops to 0-1 yards. I'm getting a better amount of penalties and more diverse but there could be more.

I'm thinking of dropping the pass rush even further. The CPU tears up zones. There should be a better correlation between the pass rush and the ability for the receiver to find space. As a result I also get very few interceptions, mainly because there's never a defender on the play.

Overall if it doesn't get any better than this then I could live with it. I'd love to hear everybody's thoughts.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:21 PM   #1462
Rookie

I have a question hopefully someone can help. what is the psn share name for the latest version of your slider set?
Old 11-17-2016, 10:19 AM   #1463
Rookie

A quick update. I don't mean to hijack A&S but I'm trying to fill in while he's busy.

Rushing: I'm pretty sure that with tackling at 35 run blocking needs to be between 70 and 75. I'm thinking 73 but haven't tested. At 75 im just getting too many break away runs up the middle.

Passing: Lowering pass blocking, along with lowering QB accuracy and defensive pass interference does appear to help coverage. Basically, it's creating more situations where the AI QB makes hard throws. (I really miss QBs pre patch). The issue is making play action usable with lower pass blocking. (Once I get these figured I'm thinking maybe lowering defense reaction and increasing coverage can tweak the play action if needed.)

Penalties: I'm liking the penalty settings I'm using now because they actually exist! I might drop what I'm currently using a notch because they seem a bit too sensitive.

And I think in gonna lower my FG accuracy a bit as I'm getting the hang of it now.

Again, the sliders A&S and I had posted work well, I'm just fine tuning a bit.
Old 11-17-2016, 02:34 PM   #1464
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo187
A quick update. I don't mean to hijack A&S but I'm trying to fill in while he's busy.

Rushing: I'm pretty sure that with tackling at 35 run blocking needs to be between 70 and 75. I'm thinking 73 but haven't tested. At 75 im just getting too many break away runs up the middle.

Passing: Lowering pass blocking, along with lowering QB accuracy and defensive pass interference does appear to help coverage. Basically, it's creating more situations where the AI QB makes hard throws. (I really miss QBs pre patch). The issue is making play action usable with lower pass blocking. (Once I get these figured I'm thinking maybe lowering defense reaction and increasing coverage can tweak the play action if needed.)

Penalties: I'm liking the penalty settings I'm using now because they actually exist! I might drop what I'm currently using a notch because they seem a bit too sensitive.

And I think in gonna lower my FG accuracy a bit as I'm getting the hang of it now.

Again, the sliders A&S and I had posted work well, I'm just fine tuning a bit.
What posted sliders? The ones on the first page? Is anyone else having a problem with super human LB's covering WR's 30 yards downfield 1 on 1 and making interceptions. Or jumping crossing routes on 25 yard in patterns?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »