Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 185 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-21-2016, 12:47 PM   #1473
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Armor,

Great sliders but I am having one issue, zero pressure on the QB for both the user and CPU. If I lower pass block will it affect any other sliders?
Old 11-21-2016, 12:52 PM   #1474
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Armor,

Great sliders but I am having one issue, zero pressure on the QB for both the user and CPU. If I lower pass block will it affect any other sliders?
No. Go ahead and move down pass blocking one click at a time. It's sensitive in my testing.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-21-2016, 07:52 PM   #1475
Rookie

OVR: 4

Are you on slow or very slow speed?

I recall you mentioning you were testing on very slow, but first page still has slow listed.

Thanks
Old 11-21-2016, 08:47 PM   #1476
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QN_52
Are you on slow or very slow speed?

I recall you mentioning you were testing on very slow, but first page still has slow listed.

Thanks
Sticking with Slow.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-21-2016, 10:23 PM   #1477
All Star

Flazko's Arena

A&S, I notice you to use Default Auto Subs, you use 15 mins / 15 sec as which I do to. My question is, do you see qbs and offensive linemen subbing out? I've asked a few other guys but haven't got a definitive answer. I've been leaning towards default settings and sliders for my personal use. I want to use Default Auto Subs but I am worried I'll see qbs and offensive linemen subbed in and out which I don't want to see. I also use 50 fatigue. Thanks
Old 11-22-2016, 08:39 AM   #1478
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
A&S, I notice you to use Default Auto Subs, you use 15 mins / 15 sec as which I do to. My question is, do you see qbs and offensive linemen subbing out? I've asked a few other guys but haven't got a definitive answer. I've been leaning towards default settings and sliders for my personal use. I want to use Default Auto Subs but I am worried I'll see qbs and offensive linemen subbed in and out which I don't want to see. I also use 50 fatigue. Thanks
I am not seeing OL and QB's subbing out on default 60/80 and I am using 65 fatigue inside CFM and default 50 in the main menu.

I do get WR's subbing, RB's will sub on long drives, LB's and DL as well.

It has worked good for me since the patch dropped addressing fatigue.

Now if they would unwind some of the things they nerfed with the last patch I will be very happy (User QB Accuracy in particular).

They over patched this game when online kids were moaning and groaning at the difficulty level of not being able to make kicks and complete every pass.

They really pivoted to casual players this release after touting better simulation elements....which out of the box were awesome and a big improvement.

They put the kibosh on it. I am shocked too. I really though they were more committed to offline franchise players and getting balance for us.

They must design a simulation mode with difficulty and sliders for offline players or this may be my last Madden game on this console. And I am deadly serious.

If NBA 2K and MLB The show can deliver a far more simulation experience why can't Madden?

They gotta step up for 18......and IMO unwind some of the awful tuning adjustments they made to kicking and the passing game. Again really shocked and disappointed with this last patch. It fixed some stuff that needed fixing.....but man they nerfed the game to please their online MUT community and they over did it to an extreme that has me wondering what the heck is going on.

I am still managing to enjoy the game....but not nearly as much as I enjoyed 16 overall. Crazy I know. But I have a bad taste in my mouth right now from this last patch.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-22-2016, 10:04 AM   #1479
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am not seeing OL and QB's subbing out on default 60/80 and I am using 65 fatigue inside CFM and default 50 in the main menu.

I do get WR's subbing, RB's will sub on long drives, LB's and DL as well.

It has worked good for me since the patch dropped addressing fatigue.

Now if they would unwind some of the things they nerfed with the last patch I will be very happy (User QB Accuracy in particular).

They over patched this game when online kids were moaning and groaning at the difficulty level of not being able to make kicks and complete every pass.

They really pivoted to casual players this release after touting better simulation elements....which out of the box were awesome and a big improvement.

They put the kibosh on it. I am shocked too. I really though they were more committed to offline franchise players and getting balance for us.

They must design a simulation mode with difficulty and sliders for offline players or this may be my last Madden game on this console. And I am deadly serious.

If NBA 2K and MLB The show can deliver a far more simulation experience why can't Madden?

They gotta step up for 18......and IMO unwind some of the awful tuning adjustments they made to kicking and the passing game. Again really shocked and disappointed with this last patch. It fixed some stuff that needed fixing.....but man they nerfed the game to please their online MUT community and they over did it to an extreme that has me wondering what the heck is going on.

I am still managing to enjoy the game....but not nearly as much as I enjoyed 16 overall. Crazy I know. But I have a bad taste in my mouth right now from this last patch.
Awesome. Thanks for the detailed answer. Very helpful.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:26 PM   #1480
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Awesome. Thanks for the detailed answer. Very helpful.
I would like to add that I tweeted Clint about the auto subs being improved and he stated that he worked hard on offensive line men staying on the field throughout the game at any setting. 65 fatigue and 60/80 has worked great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »