Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 191 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-08-2017, 02:24 PM   #1521
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Armor great sliders as always, if you make the sliders I play the game. In madden how are you able to edit the cpu uniforms?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2017, 02:26 PM   #1522
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Stop exploiting the CPU (hell against a human player you can exploit that as well if wanted too) with outs and drags......use your entire playbook. If you don't have some house rules you will always destroy the CPU and can cheese human opponents IMO.

The AI in Madden is not on par with 2K or The Show. It is something they must work on to really make the single player experience better without the need for house rules.

Read my OP with my CFM approach and don't look to use money plays over and over and over.

Check out my streams on Twitch and you can see exactly how I play vs the CPU to get a fun, varied offline CFM experience.
So I played a second game and didn't run bench or mesh plays over and over like you said.

We lead most of the game but the Ravens came back to beat us 20-19 at the end of the 4th quarter. We were in 2 minute offense and were just shy of field goal range before Kessler threw an interception.

Browns had 306 yards of offense, 165 passing, 141 rushing.
Ravens had 281 yards of offense, 232 passing, 49 rushing.

Kessler went 23-37 170 yards, 0 touchdowns, 2 interceptions.
Flacco went 21-34 261 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception.

Crowell went down with a broken collarbone after 36 rushing yards and Duke Johnson Jr. ran for 104 yards averaging 5 yards a carry and a touchdown.
Justin Forsett had 46 yards on the ground averaging 3.3 yards a carry.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:07 PM   #1523
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splice
So I played a second game and didn't run bench or mesh plays over and over like you said.

We lead most of the game but the Ravens came back to beat us 20-19 at the end of the 4th quarter. We were in 2 minute offense and were just shy of field goal range before Kessler threw an interception.

Browns had 306 yards of offense, 165 passing, 141 rushing.
Ravens had 281 yards of offense, 232 passing, 49 rushing.

Kessler went 23-37 170 yards, 0 touchdowns, 2 interceptions.
Flacco went 21-34 261 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception.

Crowell went down with a broken collarbone after 36 rushing yards and Duke Johnson Jr. ran for 104 yards averaging 5 yards a carry and a touchdown.
Justin Forsett had 46 yards on the ground averaging 3.3 yards a carry.

There you go. Trust the settings, play true no switch on defense, no user catch on offense, use your entire playbook, play defense on the defensive camera too for extra immersion and challenge....it makes a huge difference.

Enjoy the game bro!!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-08-2017, 03:08 PM   #1524
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfanwch
Armor great sliders as always, if you make the sliders I play the game. In madden how are you able to edit the cpu uniforms?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
If you are playing single team control....at the game start screen you will see:

Edit CPU Teams Uniforms

But you can't do that if you are running a 32 team control CFM.

I take control of my opponents team by creating the existing coach and make formation subs and depth chart adjustments as needed...then before I play my game against them I retire them (they rehire them right back on the spot).

That way I can control the uniform selections as well as make the formation subs and depth chart moves I want (and they stick as long as that coach is not fired...once they are fired or the CPU retires them I have to do the formation subs again with the new coach the following season if I play them again).

Unfortunately I can't do this in my 1993 classic CFM as I want every coach to be the authentic coach from the season (I created every coach, playbook and schemes) and can't play that CFM without 32 team control.

So only my Dolphins are able to wear their retro uniforms. Bummer.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 01-08-2017 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:15 PM   #1525
Rookie

Quote:
If you are playing single team control....at the game start screen you will see:

Edit CPU Teams Uniforms

But you can't do that if you are running a 32 team control CFM.

I take control of my opponents team by creating the existing coach and make formation subs and depth chart adjustments as needed...then before I play my game against them I retire them (they rehire them right back on the spot).

That way I can control the uniform selections as well as make the formation subs and depth chart moves I want (and they stick as long as that coach is not fired...once they are fired or the CPU retires them I have to do the formation subs again with the new coach the following season if I play them again).

Unfortunately I can't do this in my 1993 classic CFM as I want every coach to be the authentic coach from the season (I created every coach, playbook and schemes) and can't play that CFM without 32 team control.

So only my Dolphins are able to wear their retro uniforms. Bummer.
So you retire before you start the game and the settings are still there?

I thought you would create a new user, make changes, switch back to main user, play the game, then retire the opponent user after.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:31 PM   #1526
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splice
So you retire before you start the game and the settings are still there?

I thought you would create a new user, make changes, switch back to main user, play the game, then retire the opponent user after.

I have found that the changes still stick because they (CPU) rehire the same coach
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-08-2017, 05:56 PM   #1527
Rookie

Quote:
I have found that the changes still stick because they (CPU) rehire the same coach
So when you start your CFM, you will create a new user for every team at the beginning of the season to make changes, then retire them?

Or do you only do that for the team you're playing against in that specific week?
Old 01-08-2017, 06:25 PM   #1528
MVP

SpaceBoyXVII's Arena

Armor, I only do Play Now games so will these sliders work, or are they strictly CFM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »