Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 194 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2017, 12:13 PM   #1545
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

The next game was against the Browns. I put all the stats into the table, but didn't copy/paste it correctly and lost it all . Since I don't feel like inputting all the info again, I'll just summarize.

Browns: 7
Off Rush Yards: 72
Off Pass Yards: 148

Ravens: 9
Off Rush: 60
Off Pass Yards: 168


The Browns picked up a new QB in the draft and he actually played decently last game. However, he threw 3 picks in the 1st quarter against the Ravens. Unfortunately, my offense couldn't do anything with it, only scoring 6 points on the turnovers. My Oline was pushed around and Flacco went down quite a few times. To note, I lost my Center in Pre-season for 6 games, so I am using a backup who is not rated very high. Kearse (1st round DE) ended up with his first sack, ending with 2.5 for the game.

Only scoring on the Ravens front was 3 field goals by Mr. Automatic, Justin Tucker.

This game was completely defensive and shows that Madden can actually have defensive games! Only in the final minutes of the game could the Brown's QB score and that was mostly because I was playing back a bit and not really blitzing as much.

Browns had 62 penalty yards; Ravens had 63.
gmiller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 12:16 PM   #1546
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I am loving the sliders and house rules and my franchise has never been more fun. One question I have about the contracts is on the signing bonus; I know it is 30% of the total salary value, but is that per year or for the length of the contract?

For instance, I have a WR who wants 3 year, 5 million per year. Since that is 15M, that means his signing bonus should be 4.5m. Now, would I put 4.5m in the signing bonus section, or would I break that down for 3 years, making it 1.5M?
gmiller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:45 PM   #1547
Rookie
 
mullhouse's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The only simming I do is when the Cpu is punting into the wind and the the wind speed is 9 MPH or higher. Otherwise we get that dying quail line drive 25 yard punt.



They seriously need to patch this. They know about it.....please fix it.


I am getting the same thing on my user kicks it's almost like there is no power. Should I increase the power level on punting and kicking?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mullhouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:48 AM   #1548
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,962
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller
I am loving the sliders and house rules and my franchise has never been more fun. One question I have about the contracts is on the signing bonus; I know it is 30% of the total salary value, but is that per year or for the length of the contract?

For instance, I have a WR who wants 3 year, 5 million per year. Since that is 15M, that means his signing bonus should be 4.5m. Now, would I put 4.5m in the signing bonus section, or would I break that down for 3 years, making it 1.5M?

You put in 1.5M and make sure the contract length is three years and it will total 4.5MM.

In the contract section it is expressed per year ( both salary and bonus) and the number of years you make the contract will automatically multiply it for the total contract amount.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (17-10)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #1549
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Armor what roster are you using and do you change sub settings to 80/60 or leave as is for team you are playing against
Gabby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:27 AM   #1550
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,962
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby
Armor what roster are you using and do you change sub settings to 80/60 or leave as is for team you are playing against


I am using the opening weekend 53 man roster in both my CFM's (Raiders and Fantasy Dolphins). I am using 80/60 across the board in the auto sub settings.

With fatigue at 65 using 15 minute quarters and 15 second runoff combined with me setting up formation subs for my opponents each week (explained on the op) I get solid RB rotations.




Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (17-10)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #1551
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I have been making my own sliders for 1.0 to try and remedy the QB accuracy issues, but 1.0 lacks formation subs and seems that linebacker pursuit is horribly broken (most stretch runs for 5-15yds)

Anyways -- I like the feedback here and think I want to try this set. I am on satellite and this will be an 8GB download!!! Half of my monthly bandwidth haha. So with that said, a few questions:

1) Are you noticing any QB scrambles? Or does the QB laterally move slowly until sacked? (this is one of the true benefits for 1.0, for me)
2) With the accuracy issues given in 1.07, are you still seeing a difference between Tom Brady and Tyrod Taylor?
3) Are you also also seeing performance differences between elite defensive lineman and average ones?

Thanks everyone!
combo87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 03:25 PM   #1552
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by combo87
I have been making my own sliders for 1.0 to try and remedy the QB accuracy issues, but 1.0 lacks formation subs and seems that linebacker pursuit is horribly broken (most stretch runs for 5-15yds)

Anyways -- I like the feedback here and think I want to try this set. I am on satellite and this will be an 8GB download!!! Half of my monthly bandwidth haha. So with that said, a few questions:

1) Are you noticing any QB scrambles? Or does the QB laterally move slowly until sacked? (this is one of the true benefits for 1.0, for me)
2) With the accuracy issues given in 1.07, are you still seeing a difference between Tom Brady and Tyrod Taylor?
3) Are you also also seeing performance differences between elite defensive lineman and average ones?

Thanks everyone!
CPU qb scrambles almost always have the Qb running to the right and up the field if there is no one within a mile of him. Otherwise yes he'll scramble slowly until sacked
Boodybunz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07 AM.

Top -