Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2017, 10:48 AM   #1545
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller
I am loving the sliders and house rules and my franchise has never been more fun. One question I have about the contracts is on the signing bonus; I know it is 30% of the total salary value, but is that per year or for the length of the contract?

For instance, I have a WR who wants 3 year, 5 million per year. Since that is 15M, that means his signing bonus should be 4.5m. Now, would I put 4.5m in the signing bonus section, or would I break that down for 3 years, making it 1.5M?

You put in 1.5M and make sure the contract length is three years and it will total 4.5MM.

In the contract section it is expressed per year ( both salary and bonus) and the number of years you make the contract will automatically multiply it for the total contract amount.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #1546
Rookie

Armor what roster are you using and do you change sub settings to 80/60 or leave as is for team you are playing against
Old 01-23-2017, 08:27 AM   #1547
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby
Armor what roster are you using and do you change sub settings to 80/60 or leave as is for team you are playing against

I am using the opening weekend 53 man roster in both my CFM's (Raiders and Fantasy Dolphins). I am using 80/60 across the board in the auto sub settings.

With fatigue at 65 using 15 minute quarters and 15 second runoff combined with me setting up formation subs for my opponents each week (explained on the op) I get solid RB rotations.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #1548
Rookie

I have been making my own sliders for 1.0 to try and remedy the QB accuracy issues, but 1.0 lacks formation subs and seems that linebacker pursuit is horribly broken (most stretch runs for 5-15yds)

Anyways -- I like the feedback here and think I want to try this set. I am on satellite and this will be an 8GB download!!! Half of my monthly bandwidth haha. So with that said, a few questions:

1) Are you noticing any QB scrambles? Or does the QB laterally move slowly until sacked? (this is one of the true benefits for 1.0, for me)
2) With the accuracy issues given in 1.07, are you still seeing a difference between Tom Brady and Tyrod Taylor?
3) Are you also also seeing performance differences between elite defensive lineman and average ones?

Thanks everyone!
Old 01-27-2017, 03:25 PM   #1549
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by combo87
I have been making my own sliders for 1.0 to try and remedy the QB accuracy issues, but 1.0 lacks formation subs and seems that linebacker pursuit is horribly broken (most stretch runs for 5-15yds)

Anyways -- I like the feedback here and think I want to try this set. I am on satellite and this will be an 8GB download!!! Half of my monthly bandwidth haha. So with that said, a few questions:

1) Are you noticing any QB scrambles? Or does the QB laterally move slowly until sacked? (this is one of the true benefits for 1.0, for me)
2) With the accuracy issues given in 1.07, are you still seeing a difference between Tom Brady and Tyrod Taylor?
3) Are you also also seeing performance differences between elite defensive lineman and average ones?

Thanks everyone!
CPU qb scrambles almost always have the Qb running to the right and up the field if there is no one within a mile of him. Otherwise yes he'll scramble slowly until sacked
Old 01-30-2017, 09:58 PM   #1550
Rookie

Hey this might sound like a dumb question, but what do the parenthesis mean on the sliders?
Old 01-31-2017, 08:10 AM   #1551
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinoboy13
Hey this might sound like a dumb question, but what do the parenthesis mean on the sliders?
If you see this 45 (-5) next to a slider value......that means that the previous value for that slider was 50.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2017, 09:26 AM   #1552
Rookie

OVR: 4

Good Morning:

These sliders are amaizing! For the very first time I really get "frustrated because the CPU presents a challenge". I only have one question. How are you guys dealing with the Corner routes? They seem very difficult to stop for both cpu and human.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »