Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 203 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-20-2017, 08:59 AM   #1617
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

First game I tried to just run the clock and play conservatively, won 10 to 6.

Second game, mind you this is a fantasy draft, so the Bengals had the most hated player in all of football, Tom Brady.

I sacked him 5 times, hit him about every time he dropped back, wrecked his running game and generally was very hateful towards him.

I heard Khalil Mack called him a cheating lay down dog, or something like that, there was probably harsher words.

Won 43 to 31. For some reason, though Brady had a terrible game in the first three quarters, he really tried in the 4th.

They had a kickoff return for a TD, a defensive TD, not a pick though I think it was a fumble return.

Had two missed coverages, sound familiar? LOL
Old 02-21-2017, 07:42 AM   #1618
MVP

OVR: 6

Currently 3-4 in my Browns franchise. Have 2 overtime losses and one overtime win so far.

Although I'm throwing a lot of INTs with Kessler (id say prolly 60% user error, 40% off target throws), I currently have Pryor sitting in 2nd in receiving yards, receptions, and receiving TDs.

Crowell is just boom or bust. He's either putting up 2.5 YPC games or 6+ YPC games. So far hes averaged out to 3.9 YPC which is spot on with how I feel this team should run the ball.

Every single game so far has come down to one possession to end the game which is fun.

Debating if I want to drop the user catch slider down a smidge cause I personally don't think I should have Pryor in the top 3 in most receiving categories and my rookie Coleman rounding out the top 15 in those categories. Would also probably give me the slightest increase in difficulty that I'm looking for to make it a little harder to win games without it being cheesy difficulty added.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:37 AM   #1619
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Ok so finally settled on a team with these sliders, fantasy draft of course, I can do nothing else!

So followed no rules with trades or what have you when making this team, so take that in mind when you see the roster.

QB Dak Prescot
HB Ezekiel Elliott
HB2 Derrick Henry
FB Andy Janovich
WR1 Michael Thomas
WR2 Amari Cooper
WR3 Tyreek Hill
TE1 Hunter Henry
TE2 Maxx Williams
LT Taylor Decker
LG Ali Marpet
C Ryan Kelly
RG Shaq Mason
RT John Conklin

LE Joey Bosa
NT Andrew Billings
RE Leonard Williams
LOLB Khalil Mack
MLB Ryan Shazier
MLB Dieon Jones
ROLB Jadaveon Clowney
CB1 Desmond Trufant
CB2 Darius Slay Jr.
CB3 Anthony Brown
FS Keanu Neal
SS Landon Collins

So the first game of the season I finally got to play because the game let me actually save my franchise. Was tired of it locking up as I tried to save and just shut it down most times, this time I got it.

Against the Tannehill led Redskins, who also had Beckham on there team. Slew them 23 to 0. The one time they were in the red zone Slay made a beautiful pick.

They had one long run of 46 yards by Lamar Miller who smoked Mack (Me), then proceeded to run around or over half my team. Luckily I have a very fast defense so they took the right angles and caught him.

The rest of the game I focused on stopping that run, and he finished with 13 for 66 or so, 4.8 yards a carry. Sacked Tannehill twice, once with Mack and once with my backup Shaq Lawson.

Both Desmond and Darius had 2 pass deflections, which I was happy to see.

So far loving the sliders, getting alot of different results.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:05 PM   #1620

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Have you thought about raising CPU QB Accuracy and lowering User at all? I ask because Mike Glennon is pretty accurate for me and the CPU seems to be going through a funk where they only wanna dink and dunk suddenly. Just curious if you or anyone has given it a shot and if so what the results were.

I saw someone else mention 5-20 for User and 35-45 for CPU which prompted my curiosity.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:24 AM   #1621
MVP

OVR: 6

See I'm torn on the CPU QB accuracy thing. It feels like most of the time (especially early in the games) the CPU struggles to move down field in the pass game. They tend to dink and dunk and throw away a majority of passes.

Then you'll have that one game out of 5 where they are just torching me and it feels good without being too cheesy.

It's how my running game goes. I go 2 or 3 games without putting up more than a 3 YPC average then I'll bust out a 180 yard game to bring it up.

User accuracy I can see moving it down a little. Kessler doesn't throw too many off target throws outside of deep balls and combined with a higher than average user catch slider I tend to be able to move down field fairly easy.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:06 AM   #1622
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
See I'm torn on the CPU QB accuracy thing. It feels like most of the time (especially early in the games) the CPU struggles to move down field in the pass game. They tend to dink and dunk and throw away a majority of passes.

Then you'll have that one game out of 5 where they are just torching me and it feels good without being too cheesy.

It's how my running game goes. I go 2 or 3 games without putting up more than a 3 YPC average then I'll bust out a 180 yard game to bring it up.

User accuracy I can see moving it down a little. Kessler doesn't throw too many off target throws outside of deep balls and combined with a higher than average user catch slider I tend to be able to move down field fairly easy.
3 games into the season and what your saying is true.

First game Tannehill was just bad, was perfect in the first quarter something like 7 for 8 for 80 yards. Then 2nd, 3rd and 4th QTR I was demolishing his face and he finished at a tiny bit over 50%.

Second game against Garrappolo he was amazing. Threw 37 times for 69% and over 300+ yards.

Third game Big Ben was 1 of 7 at one point, then going into the 4th QTR was like 7 of 17 or something terrible. Finished the 4th QTR at 14 for 25, a little over 150 yards.

Its very up and down with the CPU QB.

For me though, for user, I get an 75% average.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:26 AM   #1623
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Guys......as always, make whatever tweaks you feel will give “you” what you are looking for.

The set is a base for everyone to work off. Everyone plays differently. I like seeing the conversation between players here on the thread, sharing ideas and tweaks that can help each other enjoy the game.

For me, as you can see in my streams.....the OP set works the way I like for my style, skill level and approach. But for others it may require just a few tweaks to get it just right.

The good thing is this patch really got the game back on the right track. Although I was enjoying it just fine before the patch, it is 100% better post patch 1.10

I turned off automatic game patch updates on my PS4. Now I can simply choose which games I update and when. I am not taking any chances of another patch dropping to appease the tourney/MUT crowd.

This was our patch. #simnation #franchisenation
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-22-2017, 09:32 AM   #1624
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

This was our patch. #simnation #franchisenation
Had to be said again! SIMNATION WUT WUT!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »