Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2017, 06:43 PM   #1625
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
I have never really tried all-pro sliders before but after the patch all madden is crazy with the boost they get was wondering how competition these sliders are

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
If your coming down from all madden, you will have to buff the CPU sliders a bit to get competitive games, but this is a pretty good place to start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2017, 07:38 PM   #1626
Pro

I haven't updated yet. My Steelers are not getting sacks like they should. Literally 0 or 1 a game. Will updating help this? Its very frustrating. I get zero pressure. They cpu gets pressure almost every down. What if I moved cpu pass blocking to 50 or my pass blocking to 55? Every qb torches me, even geno Smith. I'm about to put madden away again and forget football games.

Last edited by metaldan1991; 02-22-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:43 PM   #1627

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Guys......as always, make whatever tweaks you feel will give “you” what you are looking for.

The set is a base for everyone to work off. Everyone plays differently. I like seeing the conversation between players here on the thread, sharing ideas and tweaks that can help each other enjoy the game.

For me, as you can see in my streams.....the OP set works the way I like for my style, skill level and approach. But for others it may require just a few tweaks to get it just right.

The good thing is this patch really got the game back on the right track. Although I was enjoying it just fine before the patch, it is 100% better post patch 1.10

I turned off automatic game patch updates on my PS4. Now I can simply choose which games I update and when. I am not taking any chances of another patch dropping to appease the tourney/MUT crowd.

This was our patch. #simnation #franchisenation
I hear ya, I guess my question was most likely worded wrong. What I meant to ask was do you feel like with CPU QB Accuracy being at 20 it has effected weaker armed QB's and their ability to throw downfield? I've played 3 games in season 3 and the opposing QB's were Drew Brees, Carson Palmer and Alex Smith all of which had no better then a mid 80's for throwing power and they were content to just dump it underneath 99% of the time. Alex Smith completed 17 balls for a paltry 139 yards and Palmer completed 20 for 142 yards so as you can see they aren't really stretching the field at all.

It made me wonder if raising it for weaker armed QB's while leaving it at 20 for the rest would somewhat fix that issue but at the same time if the accuracy slider has no bearing on any of this then it would be pointless.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:19 AM   #1628
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
I haven't updated yet. My Steelers are not getting sacks like they should. Literally 0 or 1 a game. Will updating help this? Its very frustrating. I get zero pressure. They cpu gets pressure almost every down. What if I moved cpu pass blocking to 50 or my pass blocking to 55? Every qb torches me, even geno Smith. I'm about to put madden away again and forget football games.
Then update?

The newest patch pretty much fixed the game. Come back when you have a fully patched game, input these sliders and then we can talk
Old 02-23-2017, 08:21 AM   #1629
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I hear ya, I guess my question was most likely worded wrong. What I meant to ask was do you feel like with CPU QB Accuracy being at 20 it has effected weaker armed QB's and their ability to throw downfield? I've played 3 games in season 3 and the opposing QB's were Drew Brees, Carson Palmer and Alex Smith all of which had no better then a mid 80's for throwing power and they were content to just dump it underneath 99% of the time. Alex Smith completed 17 balls for a paltry 139 yards and Palmer completed 20 for 142 yards so as you can see they aren't really stretching the field at all.

It made me wonder if raising it for weaker armed QB's while leaving it at 20 for the rest would somewhat fix that issue but at the same time if the accuracy slider has no bearing on any of this then it would be pointless.
Ive had the same experience, but only I think because my defense is so good. The thing is, the CPU does try to get downfield, last game I played Big Ben went deep about 3 times in the first quarter. Just missed by an inch, or would have had a big play.

I dont think its the slider, though it will effect if those big long pass's actually connect or not. Who knows if that plays into the AI's thinking.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:35 AM   #1630
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Team Schemes are the biggest factor in how QB’s play in this game.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-23-2017, 09:52 AM   #1631
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Team Schemes are the biggest factor in how QB’s play in this game.
Facts. Playcalls are everything

Sent from my SM-G386W using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2017, 05:14 PM   #1632
Pro

So for fg is it still 33 in c.f. or 30 now? You changed it to 30 but it still says underneath at 33 in cfm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »