Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 211 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-06-2017, 01:29 AM   #1681
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I'm at 15 as well with user accuracy. Want to finish whole season before tinkering with that cause it plays really well. 70 CPU runblock has been ok but my issue is so far I've played nothing but mediocre running backs. Played Steelers but bell got hurt first quarter. Ravens had tevin Coleman but he got hurt too.

I also have the catch ratings dropped for user and CPU because I was finding passing in traffic too easy on both sides of the ball (especially since in using the browns). CPU accuracy at 30 had worked well for me after the few points I've shaved off catch slider

I'll check for any other differences when I hop on madden next but I think that's about it
Old 03-06-2017, 06:57 PM   #1682
Rookie

OVR: 0

How pass reaction slider work? 100 means fastest reaction or lowest? I can't figure it out. Even if I try it on practice session.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:14 PM   #1683
Pro

Is like to know this too. Also is the pass coverage slider the same way or reversed?
Old 03-07-2017, 08:19 PM   #1684
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Anybody go through a season yet with the latest update. In my season the sack stats were crazy with Khalil Mack breaking the sack record with 30 sacks and Von ended up with 25. Many others had much higher sack totals than is typically expected.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:14 PM   #1685
Pro

Yes khalil mack had 26 in my last season and 2 others broke the record. Also my Steelers d was Wayyy too good so I raised cpu qb acc to 25 and cpu run block to 70 and lowered hum qb acc to 15
Old 03-08-2017, 04:32 PM   #1686
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Be curious to see what you're using. I'm using Armors other then User Accuracy at 15 and CPU RBK at 70, everything else is the same as he has it. The CPU could probably use a boost to 75 RBK realistically and I've been tempted to either mess with the CPU coverage sliders, move to normal game speed or raise the speed threshold to 90 and see which does the best but I'm so burned out on sliders that I don't really wanna dive back into the minefield.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
I'm at 15 as well with user accuracy. Want to finish whole season before tinkering with that cause it plays really well. 70 CPU runblock has been ok but my issue is so far I've played nothing but mediocre running backs. Played Steelers but bell got hurt first quarter. Ravens had tevin Coleman but he got hurt too.

I also have the catch ratings dropped for user and CPU because I was finding passing in traffic too easy on both sides of the ball (especially since in using the browns). CPU accuracy at 30 had worked well for me after the few points I've shaved off catch slider

I'll check for any other differences when I hop on madden next but I think that's about it
Cpu Rblk at 75 and User Tak- 40 is working great for me. Tak-35 seems great at times, but yeah those long runs really add up over the course of a season. Or in a game even. Edit: I play no switch btw

I think I'm going to settle in at User QBA-15.
Cpu QBA-30 and WRC-55. But very tempted to change QBA to 25 for accuracy. But at 30, it seems to really up their aggressiveness downfield. But could be over the top.
Only tested in Play Now. So onto a CFM game. Hopefully tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by cable guy; 03-09-2017 at 02:23 AM.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:51 PM   #1687
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Yes khalil mack had 26 in my last season and 2 others broke the record. Also my Steelers d was Wayyy too good so I raised cpu qb acc to 25 and cpu run block to 70 and lowered hum qb acc to 15
Yeah I have bumped cpu accuracy as well to 25. So we'll see if that helps.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:45 PM   #1688
Pro

Does anyone still follow this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »