Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 212 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-10-2017, 07:23 PM   #1689
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

do these sliders work cpu vs cpu
Old 03-11-2017, 09:02 AM   #1690
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelersfan25
do these sliders work cpu vs cpu
Try them and let us know.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:53 AM   #1691

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Does anyone still follow this
Still following it and still playing but my ability to play during the week is limited. I'm having only one major issue and that's the CPU's inability to really pose a threat in the running game. I don't know if it's lack of run blocking offensive lines or I need to alter the sliders. Through 5 games (5-0) the CPU has gone 92/148 (62.2%), 1,021 yards, 1 TD, 5 INT's so completion percentage isn't the problem but I have created turnovers. However on the running side of things they simply aren't doing much...

Eddie Lacy - (19-39)
Thomas Rawls - (15-74)
Todd Gurley - (16-59)
Robert Kelley - (11-30)
Isaiah Crowell - (14-46)

Outside of Rawls nobody else really did anything and Lacey and Kelley didn't even average 3 YPC. I might have to bump up RBK to 75 for CPU but other then that I'm not sure there are any other glaring issues to address currently.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:13 AM   #1692
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Still following it and still playing but my ability to play during the week is limited. I'm having only one major issue and that's the CPU's inability to really pose a threat in the running game. I don't know if it's lack of run blocking offensive lines or I need to alter the sliders. Through 5 games (5-0) the CPU has gone 92/148 (62.2%), 1,021 yards, 1 TD, 5 INT's so completion percentage isn't the problem but I have created turnovers. However on the running side of things they simply aren't doing much...

Eddie Lacy - (19-39)
Thomas Rawls - (15-74)
Todd Gurley - (16-59)
Robert Kelley - (11-30)
Isaiah Crowell - (14-46)

Outside of Rawls nobody else really did anything and Lacey and Kelley didn't even average 3 YPC. I might have to bump up RBK to 75 for CPU but other then that I'm not sure there are any other glaring issues to address currently.
Cpu rblk at 75 has done the trick for me. User Tak 40.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2017, 11:46 AM   #1693

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Cpu rblk at 75 has done the trick for me. User Tak 40.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah trying CPU RBK at 75 next game, already had tackle at 40 so hopefully with the CPU RBK raised it will make it a little tougher to stop the run but not overly ridiculous either.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:03 PM   #1694
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've made some minor tweaks. Increased CPU pass coverage sliders to 70 helped make passing more difficult.

One glaring issue I have is that my speedy cornerbacks get smoked by slow receivers and tight ends. 100% of ALL go routes in man-to-man press is an easy play - on both sides. At least 5yds separation on these plays. Slants are usually about 90% effective too, in man/man-press.

Anyone else seeing this?

Also I feel like slow players are really fast in general. 80-85spd players rarely are getting caught by 90-95+ speed players, and when they do, it's after huge RAC.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:36 PM   #1695
Rookie

OVR: 4

I love these sliders except for the cpu quarterback. I'm not that great so offensively I find them to be a huge challenge, I've had games where I move the ball well and games where I get stoned. Unfortunately, I find that the cpu qb just won't push the ball downfield no matter what I do. I've lowered my defensive coverage and reaction but that's not the issue, the cpu qb will dump it off short even though there are receivers downfield wide open. It gets boring having them swing it to the back or dump it 5 yards downfield over the middle over and over.

Unfortunately when I play All-Madden, the CPU offence is just right while I can't do anything on offence. The cpu defence only gives me the same short junk and it feels like I'm playing the same team calling the same plays every game. And I am so sick of my ball carrier being stopped inches from the 1st down marker ALL THE TIME on third down.

Unfortunately I find myself in a place between All-Pro and All-Madden, anyone else have this issue? Any solutions?
Old 03-12-2017, 12:26 AM   #1696

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhudey
I love these sliders except for the cpu quarterback. I'm not that great so offensively I find them to be a huge challenge, I've had games where I move the ball well and games where I get stoned. Unfortunately, I find that the cpu qb just won't push the ball downfield no matter what I do. I've lowered my defensive coverage and reaction but that's not the issue, the cpu qb will dump it off short even though there are receivers downfield wide open. It gets boring having them swing it to the back or dump it 5 yards downfield over the middle over and over.

Unfortunately when I play All-Madden, the CPU offence is just right while I can't do anything on offence. The cpu defence only gives me the same short junk and it feels like I'm playing the same team calling the same plays every game. And I am so sick of my ball carrier being stopped inches from the 1st down marker ALL THE TIME on third down.

Unfortunately I find myself in a place between All-Pro and All-Madden, anyone else have this issue? Any solutions?
Yeah I've always been stuck in that in between when it comes to difficulty. I played on All-Madden difficulty in the beginning and I won a lot more then I lost but it just didn't feel right, the game felt like it was making the games more difficult just for the sake of a challenge while throwing ratings out the window. I've decided to just stick it out on All-Pro for now and deal with it while tweaking sliders to shore up certain areas of the game.

As for the CPU passing game, that's my biggest issue as well and I can't figure it out. The CPU will take the very occasional shot downfield otherwise they love throwing into the flats over and over again. The only slight fix I've come up with is to call hard flat zones which forces them to look beyond the flats more since my defender stays down there but that leads to easy curl routes or the CPU panicking and throwing it away. Part of me feels like this game really has issues with the CPU progressing players, especially QB's as there never seems to be an elite one once the drafted guys start taking over and many have sub 80 DAC yet have exceptional SAC thus leading to them playing to their strengths more times then not.

I honestly wish I could progress all the QB's across the league as I bet if we were able to progress their DAC it might solve some of these issues.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »