Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2017, 09:51 AM   #1729
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
That was year one for me when Carr went down and I had to roll with Connor Cook and Mark Sanchez.

Things did not go well in the post season to say the least.

Right now in Year 4 I have Amari Cooper and Derrick Henry out for over a month. And my depth is shining at WR and RB.

I love injuries this year. Just a couple of clicks to 52 and things can get hairy. Also I have a self imposed house rule that I refuse to upgrade toughness and injury ratings with XP.

If they are injury prone players......so be it.
What is cool is that my team is pretty damn stacked. But I had to changed the whole dynamic of my offense. Went from a pretty balanced attack that liked to stretch the field to a very conservative, short high percentage passes, heavy run attack offense. The cool part is its worked very well. My QB has been excellent. Playing very safe and just not turning the ball over. Leaning on my beast of a HB who with the extra work load took it to a new level this year.

Just got done with the divisional round and came out with a close win. If not for my D playing lights out my QB would have gave the game away. He made too many mistakes (like a rookie should). It's been a real fun season.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-22-2017, 05:31 PM   #1730
Pro

OVR: 0

If i upped user run block a little would that make it too over powered? The Steelers oline is pretty good but I still have trouble running with bell. Playing the redskins and their so so dline and I have 52 yards on 17 carries.
Old 03-22-2017, 05:40 PM   #1731
Pro

And also does anyone know any auto subs that actually let backups come in when the starters get tired? Hardly any backups play during the game for me even when players are in the red and hanging their head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2017, 07:02 PM   #1732
Pro

OVR: 1

Just curious with these new updates does all pro play challenging I'm coming from all madden and not the greatest all madden player lll

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-23-2017, 05:28 PM   #1733
Rookie

It's insane. I am not a Madden master but before Madden NFL 17 All-Pro was for me. Now it's too difficult. I made CPU a little bit worst but still can't can. Also. Two blocked field goals returned for td for CPU in last two games. Maybe I should changed level on Pro.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:50 AM   #1734
Pro

If I was going to use these for coach mode would they work the way they are with qba at 15 and run blocking at 50?
Old 03-25-2017, 12:18 PM   #1735
Rookie

I am back to using these sliders, I feel like I should have never tried experimenting with All Madden as I remember when I did my Pats season I had the most fun and didnt even make Super Bowl (lost in AFCG) so I'm gonna be firing these up with my Chargers franchise, I'll be simming Year 1 and putting XP growth to 0 to offset the updated roster, also gonna do the LA relocation during year 1 so that way it matches up with real life, will be keeping updated with my season in here, excited love these sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2017, 03:39 PM   #1736
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
I am back to using these sliders, I feel like I should have never tried experimenting with All Madden as I remember when I did my Pats season I had the most fun and didnt even make Super Bowl (lost in AFCG) so I'm gonna be firing these up with my Chargers franchise, I'll be simming Year 1 and putting XP growth to 0 to offset the updated roster, also gonna do the LA relocation during year 1 so that way it matches up with real life, will be keeping updated with my season in here, excited love these sliders!
Yup, same here. After spending all season working through and restarting with what i ususally use, these are, at the end of the day, the sliders that get me the end results that keep me emersed.

I'm struggling a bit with the striking uptick in blocked FG/XP, in which I can only attribute to the 28 FGA slider, but hey......

Im gonna play and dorkily document (I keep an google drive record of everything, even writing a local "beat" sheet lol) what I anticipate a 5 or 6 year project with the Vikings. I'll share with anyone interested in checking it out, and I look forward to your updates as well.

Also kick out any little tips or edits you may come across. I am whole heartedly sold on 2, being a switch to "normal" speed in the MM only (keeps the QB AI from suffering that "slow stupid"), and having the ACC clock at 20, where I believe its been proven that the CPU calls many and proper audibles at the line, where as they almost never do under 20 acc......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »