Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2017, 05:58 PM   #1785
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
So you think turning down pi will help with the dropping issue?
Almost certainly, because it seems like less of a drops issue than the DB slapping the ball out. Dropping the DPI would aid that, but it would also bleed into all kinds of aspects as well. Namely it will make passing noticably easier for HUM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2017, 06:02 PM   #1786
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Almost certainly, because it seems like less of a drops issue than the DB slapping the ball out. Dropping the DPI would aid that, but it would also bleed into all kinds of aspects as well. Namely it will make passing noticably easier for HUM
Well we don't want that now do we lol
Old 03-26-2017, 06:03 PM   #1787
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
64%

I use default playboy's and schemes

Honestly metaldan, I think your stats are pretty dead on. Only one possible is your team sacks. I'm at 14 after 8 games. Dallas has a poor pass rush irl, so I'm good with it. For now anyway

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Ill stick with it for a few more games then reevaluate I guess
Old 03-26-2017, 06:48 PM   #1788
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Ill stick with it for a few more games then reevaluate I guess
I'm at 34 through 10 with MN, one off the top pace. And I can tell you they come in bunches a lot of times.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:50 PM   #1789
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
I'm at 34 through 10 with MN, one off the top pace. And I can tell you they come in bunches a lot of times.
Ultimately its hard to make any type of valid evaluation unless you have logged at least 5 or 6 games under the same settings.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:04 AM   #1790
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I've played 10 full games now under the OP with the exception of using 12/20 for clock.

This is where I am going to stay for the rest of the editions life span. Now the issues I've seen recently mentioned are some things I see also, however, these are very well tested sliders from someone who's credibility in the field is through the roof. So I really don't want to get stuck jumping down a rabit hole again with this game. Changing much of anything is, no doubt, going to unwravel the entire set. Here is my take:

CPU breaking off too many long runs:
I guess so, but everytime it happens to me, it's clearly because I've been too stupid with blitzing. Once a multiple person blitz gets picked (especially on the edge) you should be screwed. I personally feel like the CPU running is perfect on OP. However.....

Auto Subs
I didn't realize people were still manually inputting the 60/80's into the CPU, as I long believed they picked up the 60/80 from MM by default. I am going to do this my next couple games and see if anything of note changes, if not, I loved where things were when i just left them alone (the AI's, not human).

CPU passing
I see the drops too, or more so the DB slapping the ball out a lot. I can deal with that as long as its still a vehicle to proper results. The more alarming issues I see is 1: the AI throwing the ball away as a result of percieved pressure a LOT, and 2: a tendancy to check down a little too often and not take the shots downfield as much as I'd like to see. But this really has to do with personel and playcaling as much as other things, also.

Im 6-4 with the Vikings and everything is really tight with these sliders. I'm going to attempt to remedy the issues above in the least intrusive way possible. And if not, I'm pretty sure I can live with them.
I agree with just about everything you said. I'm getting great results with the slight tampering of auto-subs. Either the PI penalty Or QBA slider possibly contribute to the much tighter coverage, than Default? Not sure. Buts it's definitely better. And I'm getting calls most games, and that's awesome. As far as game speed, this year I actually preferred normal... but the slow speed with these sliders = Great. Seems just right. Long runs... it happens. But the CPU just couldn't seem to get anything going for me, without the current setup.
Quote:
Game Speed:
There is a little give and take (as with everything in this game) when switching game speed. A negative of Slow speed is for some reason the AI QB acts a little wonk. I know Josh uses Slow speed and keeps it on Normal in MM to balance it out. I tried that here, but IDK if i see it helping, hurting, or doing nothing. Switching the speed to Normal would surely rectify some of this, but again, thats putting a foot in the door of wacking everything out that AxS has tested.

DPI Slider
Has a major impact on AI pass coverage and probly bleeds into all sorts of other crap too. Dropping this to 50 again, opens up the coverage and gets rid of the slapping thing, and the check downs a bit. But unfortunately it also opens things up way to much for the Human passing game too......

Im gona go play around with the AI on manual 60/80 for a bit and see if anything changed so I dont need to monkey with anything at all. In the mean time I'd love to see anyones input or thoughts on this stuff as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2017, 07:10 PM   #1791
Pro

I wanted to ask, is anyone using different auto subs with these sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2017, 02:57 PM   #1792
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

I'm working on some stuff, but probably not.

Last edited by awffltony77; 03-29-2017 at 06:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »