Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2017, 01:27 PM   #1825
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

@ Armor and Sword > What sliders are you exactly using on Connected Franchise if you don't mind me asking? Have you updated or adjusted any Player/CPU sliders as of recently? I'm just trying to figure out, if there's​ been anything you've changed in your slider set that's posted on the first page.

The reason why I'm asking you this, is because I've seen some members in the community who have created sliders. They'll​ post a comment in regards to something they've changed, but nothing on the main post has been updated on which they were talking about.

Anyway I have been bouncing around, back and forth between everyone's sliders playing games trying to get a feel on what plays best for me. Honestly I think it's truly hard to know for sure, because I've had some ok games and some horrible games with bunch of different sliders.

Well sorry to bother you if I have in any way whatsoever. I do appreciate all the dedication, and all the hard work everyone puts into their sliders. Not only that, but I can just imagine how much time consuming something like this can really be trying to get everything on point...thank you!

Kind regards,
-Majik
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2017, 01:32 PM   #1826
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik_JoKerr
@ Armor and Sword > What sliders are you exactly using on Connected Franchise if you don't mind me asking? Have you updated or adjusted any Player/CPU sliders as of recently? I'm just trying to figure out, if there's​ been anything you've changed in your slider set that's posted on the first page.

The reason why I'm asking you this, is because I've seen some members in the community who have created sliders. They'll​ post a comment in regards to something they've changed, but nothing on the main post has been updated on which they were talking about.

Anyway I have been bouncing around, back and forth between everyone's sliders playing games trying to get a feel on what plays best for me. Honestly I think it's truly hard to know for sure, because I've had some ok games and some horrible games with bunch of different sliders.

Well sorry to bother you if I have in any way whatsoever. I do appreciate all the dedication, and all the hard work everyone puts into their sliders. Not only that, but I can just imagine how much time consuming something like this can really be trying to get everything on point...thank you!

Kind regards,
-Majik
Armor is rather diligent in keeping his Opening Post updated, I think you can feel confident that his sliders are current.
Old 05-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #1827
Rookie

@ JoshC1977 > Thanks for the feedback Josh, much appreciated...cheers!

-Majik
Old 06-01-2017, 03:30 PM   #1828
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Yep, they look to be his latest and updated. The same ones I used. Put them in Exactly as you see them. They play amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2017, 05:11 PM   #1829
Pro

The only thing I changed is the auto subs. They still play great. I decided to be the crappiest team in the NFL (49ers) and they suck. I went 0-4 in preseason and I'm 0-3 in regular season so far.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:13 PM   #1830
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
The only thing I changed is the auto subs. They still play great. I decided to be the crappiest team in the NFL (49ers) and they suck. I went 0-4 in preseason and I'm 0-3 in regular season so far.

Curious..what did u change ur Auto Subs too?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 06-01-2017, 05:16 PM   #1831
Pro

80/60
92/87
75/70
80/60
80/60

93/88
93/88
85/80
80/60
80/60

I couldn't stand not seeing a good rotation especially at hb. I don't use formation subs since the cpu doesn't unless I do it for them, and f all that work lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2017, 10:41 PM   #1832
Pro

I think I'm gonna drop human run blocking to 40 or so. I'm leading the league in yards with Carlos Hyde and the crappy 49ers o line. All in the mid 70s.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »