Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 28 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-25-2016, 07:23 PM   #217
Go Pack Go

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpat7676
Just played GMEn (me) vs Packers. I got down 13-0 and won 37-20. Still too much offense with this set for me and no way to get pressure on QB. What I did notice is the CPU pass protection slider seems to impact completion percentage for the CPU....anyone agree with this?

Getting pressure on the QB is more than button mashing. You need to either get a power move or finesse move timed nearly perfect right at the snap. I was the Rams playing the 49ers and I had 4 sacks total, two of which were with Aaron Donald. One of them was actually the CPU who went in almost untouched.
I can agree the offense is sometimes excessive but in Armors last stream Titans Texans it was a defensive battle I believe 20-16 final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 08-25-2016, 07:30 PM   #218
MVP

OVR: 6

Tweaked things a bit, upped coverage sliders by 5, tackle to 43 and CPU pass block to 47.. Just finished a terrific game. 20-17 Titans (me) over Lions.

This really was a FUN game to play. Was happy to see my changes made it a bit tougher to pop big plays. Had Stafford really off his game, still getting zero pressure from my 3-4 OLB's, but Casey at LE had a big day with 2 sacks and 2 more pressures. One of which forced a big 2nd half turnover that ended up getting me the win.

Offensively, things feel just terrific. I can beat teams up on the ground, and then use a controlled passing attack.

I had 71 plays to Detroits 49 though... 15 min clock, 14 second accelerated... Didn't love that
Old 08-25-2016, 08:38 PM   #219
Rookie

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6

My first game with these sliders. Not sure if I need to up it to All-Madden or what but it wasnt much of a challenge, atleast this game. Also not used to playing 15 min quarters, usually 10, but just seemed like the game took forever. About an hour and a half. Anyways, here are my stats.

LA Rams (me) 53 vs Chicago Bears 27

Goff- 20-31 268 yds 3 TD 0 INT 124.1 rtg
Cutler- 15-29 247 yds 2 TD 4 INT 64.0 rtg

Gurley- 33 att 242 yds 2 TD 2 FUM
Langford- 23 att 204 yds 1 TD 0 FUM

Britt- 7 rec 118 yds 2 TD
Austin- 7 rec 121 yds 0 TD

K White- 4 rec 84 yds 1 TD
E Royal- 4 rec 70 yds 0 TD
Jeffrey- 2 rec 45 yds 1 TD (they didnt target him hardly at all)

Sacked Cutler 4 times. I was playing DE most of the game but switched to see if sacks would cut down and he was still sacked twice after that.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:20 PM   #220
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Just played against the Panthers and Cam went 23/34 for 287 yards. Still didn't see him scramble even after deleting it and reinstalling the game. This game was a little weird though as I was able to run all over with Freeman was had 21 carries for 282 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:36 PM   #221
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Question:

Do the fumble sliders work opposite of the interception slider?

So lowering the fumbles means you raise the Fumble slider? Like from 50 to 51?
Old 08-25-2016, 09:36 PM   #222
Banned

OVR: 0

Guys have to stick to house rules to let the ratings shine
Old 08-25-2016, 10:39 PM   #223
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Just played game Hawks vs browns

This was good game neither team could run ball and when busting off huge run was called back by a flag...

I was up 7-0 Hawks driving... And haden Steps in front pass ints in endzone.

Neither team does nothing but I manage to get a 97 yard pick 6 to go up 14-0.. the Hawks finally get on board 14-7.

My ball I only manage a fg 17-7.. Hawks ball I force punt. Next play RG3 is sacked fumbles Hawks recover return for td 17-14.

Both teams exchange penalties last one on Hawks as time expires for half time..so I get one last chance I see Pryor beat Sherman at line ran right pass him I chuck it deep in strike 57 yard td. 21-14. Half

Hawks get ball second half drive down get a fg 21-17 I get ball score td up 28-17...hawks score td 28-24...Hawks stop me get another fg 28-27...

Driving and taking time off clock..and nursing a 1 point lead again I see Pryor get passed Sherman ..he streaches out catches ball with one hand..and he off to races again for 60 yard td.

35-27 was final

On both long td passes Sherman took away inside but by doing that he was out of place letting Pryor run right pass him.

I may have to adjust some sliders had way to many holding and hands in back calls .
Old 08-25-2016, 10:44 PM   #224
Banned

OVR: 0

You can export the playbook. I'm actually having defense battles that seem legit. Playing Pittsburgh versus Buffalo right now and neither team can get anything going and that's how it should be considering both teams realistically have good defenses.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »