Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2016, 01:42 AM   #233
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Played my first game with the sliders (Version 1.1).

Titans (CPU) at Texans (Me)

I won 65-23. Lol

Passing
B. Osweiler
- 31 for 43
- 458 yards
- 5 TD / 1 INT

M. Mariota
- 14 for 30
- 264 yards
- 1 TD / 0 INT

Rushing
L. Miller
- 37 attemts / 200 yards
- 5.4 AVG
- 4 TD

D. Murray
- 21 attempts / 136 yards
- 6.4 AVG
- 1 TD

Jalen Strong was huge for me. 10 receptions for 181 yards. He just kept getting open! Murray was good, but his stats look better because he broke an 75 yard TD run on me. Besides that, he was alright. Was difficult to take down!

I'm decent at Madden. Nothing special, but I can hold my own. Every year these sliders give me a run for my money, but I felt in total control this game. Lol
Old 08-26-2016, 02:04 AM   #234
Rookie

OVR: 2

Have you blocked any FGs with these? The CB off the edge feels really slow coming off the corner.

Edit: I understand these are sim and this happens not so often in real NFL. Just trying to get the feel of what people are seeing.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 02:27 AM   #235
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhammer
Have you blocked any FGs with these? The CB off the edge feels really slow coming off the corner.

Edit: I understand these are sim and this happens not so often in real NFL. Just trying to get the feel of what people are seeing.

I had two I should have blocked but overran them. You have to jump the snap.

Anyone else using these for play the moment? How are your results.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 02:41 AM   #236
MVP

OVR: 9

Im really looking forward to testing these, how are the stats looking? Realistic (for a video game)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited by bailey4mvp; 08-26-2016 at 03:04 AM.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:44 AM   #237
All Star

Armor & Sword just wondering why do you have Fatigue lower in play now then in CFM? I used your sliders as a base last year with a few changes. I have played 2 games of madden 17 tonight my first 2 games of madden 17 on all pro default and I have thrown 9 INT lol. One thing I think I am going to have to do different from you is the CPU run blocking slider you have it at 58 and in the 2 games vs the CPU at 50 I was getting killed lol. Gave up 287 and 170 yards on the ground in 2 games with run blocking at 50. Also in those 2 games I was getting like zero pressure on the QB. So I am going to keep run blocking for CPU at 50 compared to your 58 and I am going to try pass blocking for CPU at 45 instead of your 50. Out side of that I am going to try a game with all the same sliders as you.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:38 AM   #238
All Star

So just played a game me packers vs Cardinals and I lost 62-40 lol. A few things.

Palmer was 17-29 58% for 173 yards
CPU had 255 rushing yards. On default Blocking CPU is killing me on the ground. I may have to try 45 for CPU run blocking.
I had 4 turnovers 3 being fumbles and there where a few other fumbles to. I may have to go up to 60 with this.
CPU had 1 turnover on a INT.
I was 28-44 with Rodgers 63% for 385 yards.
Both me and CPU had a kickoff TD return in the game. I haven't seen the CPU and I haven't had a return TD on a punt or kickoff in while maybe forever lol. I think the blocking on kickoffs and punts are better this year.
Old 08-26-2016, 06:40 AM   #239
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Armor & Sword just wondering why do you have Fatigue lower in play now then in CFM? I used your sliders as a base last year with a few changes. I have played 2 games of madden 17 tonight my first 2 games of madden 17 on all pro default and I have thrown 9 INT lol. One thing I think I am going to have to do different from you is the CPU run blocking slider you have it at 58 and in the 2 games vs the CPU at 50 I was getting killed lol. Gave up 287 and 170 yards on the ground in 2 games with run blocking at 50. Also in those 2 games I was getting like zero pressure on the QB. So I am going to keep run blocking for CPU at 50 compared to your 58 and I am going to try pass blocking for CPU at 45 instead of your 50. Out side of that I am going to try a game with all the same sliders as you.
DPI will directly affect INTs
Old 08-26-2016, 09:00 AM   #240
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhammer

I have blocked a FG. Like someone else said you need to jump the snap at the right time in order to do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »