Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-26-2016, 09:37 AM   #241
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Hey Armor, I always love you sliders. This first set though the passing game is out of control. I wanted a reclamation project so I picked the Browns. I wanted to develop a cannon armed QB so I traded for Hackenberg, Rated 67 ovr. RG 3 tore his shoulder the first game so In went Hack, His 2nd game was unreal against the Ravens. I realize their CBs are not anything to right home about but wow.

Hack 25-27 92% Comp. 596 yards, 8 tds.

Duke Johnson had 117 yards on 21 carries

Receivers

Josh Gordon 7 catches for 216 yds, 3 tds
Duke Johnson 5 catches for 39 yards
Barnidge 4 for 43
Corey Coleman 5 cacthes for 210 yds 2 tds
Quarless 1 catch for 32 yds and a td
Old 08-26-2016, 10:04 AM   #242
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Hey Armor,

Tested latest sliders and fatigue seems a bit off on 15 minute quarters. Makes it very difficult to run a 2 minute offense. Starting wr's needed subbed out when I was inside the 20.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:34 AM   #243
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Hey Armor,

Tested latest sliders and fatigue seems a bit off on 15 minute quarters. Makes it very difficult to run a 2 minute offense. Starting wr's needed subbed out when I was inside the 20.
It's still being tested. But this was also the case on 16. It's a legacy issue.

Trying to get some semblance of a CPU RB split (really more of just getting back up RB's some carries (5-7 a game) is coming with a price at other positions.

I am not going to pull my hair out this year with it to be honest. A bunch of guys are testing and trying.....if it get's solved...great. If not.

Oh well.

I love how the game is playing with the current set. Personally getting incredible variety, simulation stat's, feels great. One that next patch drops and we have the week one 53 man rosters....my CFM will begin and I am not looking back.

1.2 is a solid base. Tweak to your skill level. Just keep in mind how particular I play the game. That is how I develop my sliders. For my style play. It's not for everyone.

I will be streaming CFM games again shortly.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-26-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:42 AM   #244
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

Trying to get some semblance of a CPU RB split (really more of just getting back up RB's some carries (5-7 a game) is coming with a price at other positions.

I am not going to pull my hair out this year with it to be honest. A bunch of guys are testing and trying.....if it get's solved...great. If not.

Oh well.

I love how the game is playing with the current set. Personally getting incredible variety, simulation stat's, feels great. One that next patch drops and we have the week one 53 man rosters....my CFM will begin and I am not looking back.

1.2 is a solid base. Tweak to your skill level. Just keep in mind how particular I play the game. That is how I develop my sliders. For my style play. It's not for everyone.

Test with your set, but tackle at 0
Old 08-26-2016, 10:52 AM   #245
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Fatigue setting update

Set fatigue in main menu at 48 CFM menu at 58
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-26-2016, 10:57 AM   #246
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Fatigue setting update

Set fatigue in main menu at 48 CFM menu at 58
Would you still use those setting with 8-9 min quarters no accel clock

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #247
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:

Oh well.

It is a solid base. The main thing for me is getting fatigue and auto subs to work. I am sure I will be making tweaks off your set as I usually do. Also helps that the game plays so well close to default
Old 08-26-2016, 11:10 AM   #248
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

Can't wait to get home and try this out with my franchise. There is a decent fully updated roster (accurate as of 8/25) available on the roster share, so I'm rolling with that.

I think something to keep in mind as well, all the slider adjustments in the world won't make a difference if you are going to cheese the AI. There are a couple areas that can be fixed via patch (I'm talking specifically about the AI press coverage with no safety help on go routes, happens too often.) But if you are going to play the game and only run exploits, then sliders aren't going to help. I'm not saying that anyone in particular is doing this, just more of a PSA kinda deal. If you want to test the sliders out and provide good feedback/help, just make sure you are playing the game in a way to get good test results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »