Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 40 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2016, 11:02 AM   #313
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I have played more games of Madden the last two days than the last 2 years.

Anyone tried Speed at 100 and the 9 minute clock? I may test that today.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:05 AM   #314
MVP

IrishSalsa's Arena

OVR: 20

Playing game now. I'm the Panthers vs Texans...just starting 3rd quarter. Run game on both sides is non existent and way too many dropped balls imo. And there is an extreme lack of a pass rush on both sides imo. Everything else feels great so far. Thanks!!

Edit: There are definitely going to be way too many plays ran on 15min quarters. 12min would probably be perfect, maybe 13min.

Last edited by IrishSalsa; 08-27-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:15 AM   #315
Banned

Guys have to let the ratings play

A lot of the issues is forcing the game

Don't move defender after snap

Don't control WR

Running game is hitter mess which is a good thing
Old 08-27-2016, 12:07 PM   #316
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Madden 17 is a whole new animal in my eyes this game is more like football you have to be thinking about what's the safest play for me if nobody's open don't risk it just toss it away and live another day and always cover the ball obviously with the QB it's harder but don't try to throw the ball if your about to get hit just tuck it and hope for the best the CPU in this game is much smarter so throwing and running and all the mechanics of the game just get alot more realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While when it comes to fumbles there are way way to many on default and even with the fumble slider at like 65 there are to many. Some are because of the fact you cant try to get rid of a pass at the last second like you always could before and that is more realistic but is taking me some time to adjust to. I may try the fumble slider at 70 now. I also think tackling at 40 is way to low and run blocking for CPU at 50 is even to high. With CPU run blocking at 50 they are getting massive holes to run and with tackling at 40 ever RB breaks tackles like they are AP. On default the CPU runs for like 200-250 yards ever game. So I cant even imagine playing with there run blocking higher and tackling below 50. When it comes to INT I do need to do a better job at just taking a sack or passing the ball out of bounds.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:09 PM   #317
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

I find the opposite with run blocking I set player run blocking like 40 times lower than CPU because I can run right through defenses with Ryan Matthews while people like Bell can't bust anything in my line and yea I had to get used to throwing it away but it's definitely more safe than trying to force the ball into double coverage or off your back foot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-27-2016, 12:14 PM   #318
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

More than ever you must play football. Gameplay, exploit match ups, audible, hit route, coverage adjustments, know your DL and their strength., learn the controls inside and out. And you must absolutely must cover up the ball , use the give up or slide mechanic for QB's, try to win those tackle battles (which I love btw).

Trust the settings and keep playing games. It's beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous game of console football.

My games have been incredible, unpredictable and a joy to play.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-27-2016, 12:34 PM   #319
Banned

I want to thank you for an amazing set. You reminded me last night to let the ratings play themselves. I think a lot of guys force it to gain or try to cheat it and you just can't do that with Madden because it's not on the level of 2k basketball yet, but it's slowly getting there.

Try speed at 100.

I was playing against Denver and had to account for Ware and Miller. With 100 you're still going to see speed differential as long guys are going to catch you but fast guys are going to play elite.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #320
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
More than ever you must play football. Gameplay, exploit match ups, audible, hit route, coverage adjustments, know your DL and their strength., learn the controls inside and out. And you must absolutely must cover up the ball , use the give up or slide mechanic for QB's, try to win those tackle battles (which I love btw).

Trust the settings and keep playing games. It's beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous game of console football.

My games have been incredible, unpredictable and a joy to play.
You have good amount of penalties called? With your sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »