Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 41 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2016, 12:51 PM   #321
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I am really enjoying these sliders armor! I watched your stream last night and was playing in the process lol. I am totally digging these! My final game last night was great. Me as the Vikings vs chargers in preseason week 3. It was a close game as throughout until they finally scored a Late TD and kicked a field goal to put them up 17-14. I was driving with 30 seconds left and launched a deep one to Treadwell for 45 yard TD catch for the win! It was beautiful! But that wasn't the end. They had a incredible play on Hail Mary and put them into field goal range. 55 yards out and I tried to ice them and not sure how use the new mechanic so I called timeout. He hooked it left and missed!! It was beautiful win! I played 13 minute quarters 15 seconds and saw realistic state across the board! If you let the ratings play, don't switch, etc the game incredible. I threw one pick and that was just a overthrown ball by Shaun Hill. I love this year game so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2016, 12:56 PM   #322

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

As usual, you and I are on the same wavelength when it comes to football games A&S. Had nothing but wonderful games with this set. My losses don't feel forced or like I was screwed, my wins are gratifying. I've made tweaks for my liking but still, great set.

Old 08-27-2016, 02:02 PM   #323
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreceltico
You have good amount of penalties called? With your sliders?
- Absolutely feels great. Some games a lot, some normal some cleaner than others. Excellent variety on both sides of the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhorst87
Since you are going with solo CFM, are you seeing a lot of crazy unrealistic trades happening during the season? Does the CPU manage the offseason fairly well (resigns key players, drafts reasonably, etc). This is my only concern with a solo CFM.

I was thinking of just turning trades off during the season and then back on for the draft, since trades during the season arent all that common in real life. - My advice is let it fly. I have seen some great pre-season trade activity with fairly realistic player movement and drafts picks being included in the deals. I think the logic has been improved and quite frankly.....after playing a solo franchise on MLB The Show it was refreshing just focusing on my team and letting the chips fall where they may. I loved it. Trades so far have looked solid for me. Hey just saw one as I typed this. The Texans acquired Steveie Johnson for a 2017 4th round pick. Maybe a round expensive....but the Texans have a really young WR core and Cecil Shorts is injury prone and older. Nice deal for a team making playoff push and the chargers are clearly rebuilding. So that should give an idea that the logic is pretty solid this season.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Answers in bold!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-27-2016, 02:13 PM   #324
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Panthers vs Browns

This one got off to slow start both teams only kicking fgs in 1st

Second quarter the game gets lil more offense as both teams trade TDs and fgs.. I get an 81 yard punt return by Coleman. 20-13

Second half I had drive going until Boston steps In front pass meant for pryor int by panthers..that drive didn't last long as Kruger gets by his guy and just levels Newton for sack... Only points scored in 3rd is fg by me. 23-10.

4th

Panthers ball and have settle for punt!!!! 7 plays after that RG3 finds Barnidge for 21 yard td ..30-10.

Panthers ball and their driving in browns territory at 41 hand off to Stewart makes move and he's smoked by davis and it's a FUMBLE!!!! The balls kicked around shoots forward recovered by me at 31.

Love the way they fixed fumble animations nomore morph into hands if cmp player !!!

4 plays later it's a handoff to Duke johnson .... It's a run play to left but johnson see hole closing and he cuts to right ...through defenders and now he's off to races for 45 yard td run.

37-10

Panthers ball and Stewart gets stuffed for -1 yard next play false start on offense 2nd and 18.. cooper fights through double team and sacks Newton at 1.

Next play Newton hands off to Whittaker the former brown..and he's leveled by davis and it's a FUMBLE!!! In endzone... It bounces around panthers recover but are tackled in endzone safety.

37-13 would be the final.

Both teams running games were tough

Stewart had 19 carries 92 yards 1 fumble avg 4.8 you

Crowell had 19 carries 98 yards avg 5.1 you
Johnson had 11 carries 98 yards 1 td avg 8.9 with long of 45

RG3 managed the game was 18-26 2 td's 1 int 169 Yard's
Newton was 22-33 1 td, 1 int. 202 yards

Turnovers proved to be the panthers demise ...and not protecting Newton in second half.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:19 PM   #325
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

A/S!--

Loved your M16 set & i know your M17 won't disappoint!!

just curious, with this year's QB accuracy issues generating a lot of buzz, how do u treat User QB play?...playing the game where you only use the throw modifiers??....any house rules (ala no user catch) just curious

Old 08-27-2016, 03:33 PM   #326
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

Just curious if we have to use the quarter length settings for the gameplay sliders? I prefer to play 9-10 minutes quarters with NO accel clock. I feel too rushed at the LOS when the play clock jumps down to 15 due to the accel clock setting.
Old 08-27-2016, 03:40 PM   #327
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
A/S!--

Loved your M16 set & i know your M17 won't disappoint!!

just curious, with this year's QB accuracy issues generating a lot of buzz, how do u treat User QB play?...playing the game where you only use the throw modifiers??....any house rules (ala no user catch) just curious - Tune out the buzz...plug in the sliders and play he game and enjoy. I am getting excellent QB comp % numbers for the most part. You're going to have games where you may be red hot, but it will balance out over the course of the season. I am using every throw modifier at my disposal. I love the passing game and using the different throw types. I have too much fun playing the game to worry about thinking it is an unfair advantage. because it's not with the settings we have and no user catching. Enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf16
Just curious if we have to use the quarter length settings for the gameplay sliders? I prefer to play 9-10 minutes quarters with NO accel clock. I feel too rushed at the LOS when the play clock jumps down to 15 due to the accel clock setting.
- 9-10 minutes with no runoff works fine with the sliders. If you like the stats and amount of plays you get playing 9-10 minute quarters by all means have at it. Won't affect the organic game play and animations you are going to experience with the sliders.

Answers in bold.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-27-2016, 03:51 PM   #328
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Armor,

Do you input these same slider values into the main menu. I remember Josh1977 stating that the Cfm slaves off of the main menu. I know you said to use a different fatigue value in main menu. Just wanted to confirm the other values. Thanks for your great work. Madden 17 rocks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »