Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 44 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2016, 01:30 AM   #345
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

So just got done with my 6th game of madden 17 first game I have won and first game I have not had a INT but I did get really lucky on one pass.3erd game using these sliders with some differences. Won 25-20 packers vs colts.

Rodgers 26-42 61% 261 yards
luck 18-27 66% 239 yards 1 INT

Rushing Gore 22 for 123 5.5 average
Lacy 23-145 6.3 average

Packers rushing 170
Colts 155
Packers passing 232
Colts 185

Total yards packers 402
Colts 340

Sacks packers 4
Colts 3

Luck for most of the game was around 50-53% but had a lot of completions in a row around the end of the game. Now the slider settings that I have different then Armor are fumbles. Now up to 68 user 60 CPU. CPU run blocking at 45 and CPU pass blocking 25. When I was at 50 CPU pass blocking I was getting like maybe 1 sack a game and like 95% of the time the CPU had like 10 seconds to make a pass.

Something I am noticing is that I may be seeing to many big plays. Its like ever game there is a 50+ yard play. This game was no different. I had a 74 yard rushing TD and the CPU had a 59 yard run at one point and also a 61 yard TD pass to. I may have to find a way to make it so there are less big plays in the game.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:07 AM   #346
Rookie

OVR: 1

Been using your sliders for a few years now but I have a couple of questions.

Last year I played "all team control" with all but 1 on CPU but since I just wanted to do one team this year since it's easy to manage.

1. The XP sliders still affect all teams (not just mine)?
2. Are Tdawgs slider settings good at 15min quarters?
3. Will making JoshC1977's inside CFM (58 - 60/80 all around) but not making the changes outside CFM (48 - various) have any affect on autosubs in CFM?

I was getting my franchise set up this evening and just didn't want to start and find out it's all screwy later because I needed to have the autosub stuff set up exactly correct inside and outside CFM or my teams XP would be higher than the rest of the league or players got too much XP. You know the crazy stuff you dont realize til your in year 3 and the league is ruined.

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2016, 02:35 AM   #347
Rookie

I'm in the midst of my 2nd game, Seahawks (me) vs Dolphins and I'm absolutely feasting on them (sorry Armor) after struggling with the Jags vs the Packers its nice to see the matchup playout the opposite when I should have the advantage. Up 27-7 at half, I was able to get 2 turnovers (both AI teammate triggered) and turn them into points, great stuff.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:58 AM   #348
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm curious about the outside CFM vs. Inside CFM differentiation on the fatigue setting. Thats an odd thing. I'm also curious about the 60/80 setting. Don't you see O-linemen switching out with an across the board # like that? thats not something you normally see in a game.
Old 08-28-2016, 07:13 AM   #349
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowBeefcake
Awesome set Armour, I've been using your set for years now. Do you allow yourself to call hot routes?
- Yes only one though with the exception of the RB. WR or TE just one hot route (Meaning only choosing one for a hot route, but RB I can hot route in conjunction and usually it read and release or pass block)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc129
Hi Armor, been following your streams. Great work. But what's the reasoning behind dropping Speed Threshold to 35?

The set plays great but I feel like crossing routes are wide open all day. Also feel like RBs can get to the edge and go for big gains too easily. Would Speed Threshold back up to 45-50 keep defenders closer? - Try 40 but I would not go any higher (actually this slider is subject to change as I play further as it is the key for my slider set). 40 should still be a great setting if you want less big plays.

Let me know your thoughts on it.

Thanks!

Answers in Bold
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-28-2016, 07:50 AM   #350
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

L.A. Turf Wars A Raiders CFM (1-0) Year 1 Week 2 vs. The Atlanta Flacons is On The Air

Good Morning NFL!!!

1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-28-2016, 08:25 AM   #351
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

Just wanted to give you a quick thanks for your hard work on these. I know it takes a ton of time and testing to get everything right, and I'm sure I'm not alone in my appreciation of your time and hard work.

I was going to post the results of the 3 or 4 games I've played with the sliders, but I decided in the end they won't work for me. I was scoring anywhere from 43 to 63 points every game. I ran for over 300 yards against the Rams in week one as the 49ers with Kenyan Drake (who Miami cut). Running the ball was too easy for me, even after moving the run blocking even further down. The CPU couldn't move the ball on the ground either, and that was after moving the CPU run blocking up. Not a knock on you, or the sliders, just saying they didn't work out for me.

I took the 49ers and literally traded everyone away who had any value at all. I want to rebuild the team through the draft and free agency. I only traded for draft picks offered by the CPU through the trade block, and then didn't sign any of the 'good' free agents. I signed Taylor Mays and moved him to MLB, and I signed Devin Hester (based on your franchise, thanks for that! I forgot he was a free agent), and I signed Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, and put him on IR to try and develop him next year. My teams overall is a 66, lol. So there is no way I should be putting up 63 points.

I've moved up to some All-Madden sliders, and I've liked the results better. Game 1 I beat Carolina 29-20. The only reason I was able to win was because I was able to force a few turnovers and stop some of their drives. Every now and then there is an upset in the NFL, so to me this felt legit. A good team overlooks an inferior opponent and has a bad game. (The CPU did move the ball on the ground on me, and broke a couple big runs). The next game was at Seattle, and I got murdered. Seattle put up 52 on me, thanks to 4 or 5 turnover on my part. I'm still able to run the ball almost at will, (Kenyan Drake had something like 240 against Seattle), so I may look at adjusting the run blocking a bit.

Anyway, long post, I know, but I wanted to specifically stop in and say thanks for the work on the sliders. I appreciate that so many people are dedicated to making Madden the best game it can be. While I may not be using your sliders, I did use them as a jumping off point, and used your suggestion to someone else about an All-Madden set. So either way you look at it, the enjoyment I'm getting out of the game now, can be attributed in some form or fashion to you. Again, thanks and keep up the hard work!!!

Old 08-28-2016, 10:17 AM   #352
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

News Post Updated For LA Turf Wars A Raiders CFM Year 1

Some notes on gameplay.

1. Thus far after now 14 full games inside CFM (between testing and now 6 games including the pre-season) I am very pleased with the variety I am getting. Some games have been blow outs (for both me and the CPU) some low scoring defensive battles where one to 2 key plays/stops/turnovers turn the game. Some games I have big plays, some games I can't seem to go downfield in the passing game.

2. Last night in my week one game vs the Saints I saw something pretty incredible (and I caught it on my stream so I have it on video). Drew Brees dropped back to throw and I had a bull rush up the middle I dove at him and took him down for a sack......but I dove right into his knee and leg area to take him down. I was flagged for roughing the passer on a sack where I went low, which as we all know is now a penalty in the NFL. I was blown away.

3. Speed Threshold slider - So we have it set at 35, and so far I love it there. However I am keeping my eye on it. If you feel your seeing too much separation for your taste you can bump it up to as much as 40. But I would not go any higher than that. Otherwise ratings will not matter nearly as much IMO in regards to matchups. At 35 I feel like play calling and matches are critical and building your team via the draft and FA is critical to long term success. But again it is the one slider I am really keeping my eye on for any future tweaks. Everything else feels amazing. Fumbles at 55 feel fantastic. They still happen.....but organically and feel earned. I am seeing amazing punch out animations and natural strips when your not covering up, fighting for yards, or in the pocket and exposed. EA really nailed fumbles this year. And ball physics are off the hook. Fumble scrums, tip drills....it's all there now.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »