Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 45 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhammer
I'm curious about the outside CFM vs. Inside CFM differentiation on the fatigue setting. Thats an odd thing. I'm also curious about the 60/80 setting. Don't you see O-linemen switching out with an across the board # like that? thats not something you normally see in a game.
It is odd and and like to know why too. (See post #346). It's something I've never seen before.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:38 AM   #354
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
News Post Updated For LA Turf Wars A Raiders CFM Year 1

Some notes on gameplay.

1. Thus far after now 14 full games inside CFM (between testing and now 6 games including the pre-season) I am very pleased with the variety I am getting. Some games have been blow outs (for both me and the CPU) some low scoring defensive battles where one to 2 key plays/stops/turnovers turn the game. Some games I have big plays, some games I can't seem to go downfield in the passing game.

2. Last night in my week one game vs the Saints I saw something pretty incredible (and I caught it on my stream so I have it on video). Drew Brees dropped back to throw and I had a bull rush up the middle I dove at him and took him down for a sack......but I dove right into his knee and leg area to take him down. I was flagged for roughing the passer on a sack where I went low, which as we all know is now a penalty in the NFL. I was blown away.

3. Speed Threshold slider - So we have it set at 35, and so far I love it there. However I am keeping my eye on it. If you feel your seeing too much separation for your taste you can bump it up to as much as 40. But I would not go any higher than that. Otherwise ratings will not matter nearly as much IMO in regards to matchups. At 35 I feel like play calling and matches are critical and building your team via the draft and FA is critical to long term success. But again it is the one slider I am really keeping my eye on for any future tweaks. Everything else feels amazing. Fumbles at 55 feel fantastic. They still happen.....but organically and feel earned. I am seeing amazing punch out animations and natural strips when your not covering up, fighting for yards, or in the pocket and exposed. EA really nailed fumbles this year. And ball physics are off the hook. Fumble scrums, tip drills....it's all there now.
I got a unnecessary roughness called and it had to be helmet to helmet contact because I was on the sideline not out of bounds. Crazy

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2016, 10:38 AM   #355
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo187
It is odd and and like to know why too. (See post #346). It's something I've never seen before.
I don't know why....I just know it is.

It works.

That's all I need to know when it comes to that. I am a simple man in regards to video game code.....I don't know jack when it comes to that. I just know how to tune a game with sliders to what I want to see on screen.

Let me use another example of how I do things.

I am a long time rock guitarist (been playing since I was 11 years old). I don't read one note of music. I play everything by ear. Absolutely zero formal lessons.

Same thing with video games. I have zero knowledge of what goes on under the hood. I just see and feel and do my thing and it just works out for me. I am really a true "improviser" vs an "engineer". I also talk with and listen to other really good slider makers here and we trade PM's with advice and testing results.

Josh is my favorite "Mad Scientist" around here and he is relentless when it comes to fatigue settings and figuring out quirks within the games sliders. While I don't agree 100% with everything (we all have our own approach and way of doing things with sliders), when it comes to the fatigue settings he has been on point.

Trust the settings and have some fun!!!

The game is truly fantastic.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-28-2016, 10:40 AM   #356
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Armor, I've been following/using your sliders for a couple years now. I'm sure you'll agree with just the overall Madden 17 package and your sliders, I know that I am seeing/feeling/playing some of the best Madden ever.

Enjoy watching your streams as well.

I am finally getting my "real" CFM started tonight, as soon as I determine which team I will be rolling with.

Tested in franchises with Titans and Bears, so most likely one of them, but who knows...still got a few hours before I can hop on, lol.

I also decided to stream my franchise as well. So, feel free to check it out here and there, as I'll definitely be rolling with your sliders.

Tough loss this morning vs Falcons!

https://www.twitch.tv/primetimeutk

NCAA: Tennessee Vols
NFL: Tennessee Titans
NHL: Nashville Predators
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Old 08-28-2016, 10:44 AM   #357
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Armor, I've been following/using your sliders for a couple years now. I'm sure you'll agree with just the overall Madden 17 package and your sliders, I know that I am seeing/feeling/playing some of the best Madden ever.

Enjoy watching your streams as well.

I am finally getting my "real" CFM started tonight, as soon as I determine which team I will be rolling with.

Tested in franchises with Titans and Bears, so most likely one of them, but who knows...still got a few hours before I can hop on, lol.

I also decided to stream my franchise as well. So, feel free to check it out here and there, as I'll definitely be rolling with your sliders.

Tough loss this morning vs Falcons!
Awesome PrimetimeUK, thanks for joining us. Always fun inside chat. I would roll with the Titans personally. But that is just me. I will pop in as well. Great times ahead this year with Madden 17!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-28-2016, 10:44 AM   #358
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

I'll have to check out that video. Ball physics are great. Threw a pass in the end zone and the ball got tipped and my reciever caught in the back of the endzone.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:47 AM   #359
Rookie

Been using the defensive perspective camera and it really feels fresh, I cant explain it but I feel more involved.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:51 AM   #360
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
Been using the defensive perspective camera and it really feels fresh, I cant explain it but I feel more involved.
YEEEESSSS!!!!!! Exactly. You are in the game playing defense that way. Just keep at it and learn to allow you player to drop into his zones before taking control, also pass rushing feels amazing from this perspective!!!!

It is the only way I can play defense.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »