Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 63 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2016, 10:27 PM   #497
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiphos
Played 5 games, some observations, although not all of these can be attributed to your sliders:

Normal speed feels better than slow. Might just be my preference....played all last year on normal

Fumbles are out of control. Every third time the QB is hit, it's a fumble. Every scramble that does not end in a slide, is an auto fumble. Kind of ruins the immersion for me.

I think 25 accuracy is too low. Big Ben with a clean pocket just standing there relaxing suddenly throws it 10 yards over his receivers head. Cutler under no pressure just chunks it 5 yards down field to no one in particular.

CPU running/ blocking is crazy strong. Run of the mill backs chunk me for 8-9 yards a carry unless I run commit 8-9 guys. Inside runs are broken...no one touches the back until he's got 6 yards. I pinch my line on every play...it's a necessity. Leveon Bell had like 220+ yards on 20 carries. He just pushed people out of his way like they were 3rd graders. One play he took 4-5 guys on, with them bouncing off, him spinning running over guys....was stupid.

Game seems to have some requirement that you only get 90% of the yardage you need for the first down. Example, second and 7? You will get a great block and run to the clear....only to have some safety achieve warp speed out of no where and tackle you to give a gain of 6.5 yards. Same thing for 8 yards needed, or 9....game seems like it wants you to have third and short all the damn time. Happens on passes too.

interceptions seem to happen in impossible physical situations (dbs reaching through guys or around them with one hand). DBs not even looking at the ball will suddenly warp around their receiver on the exact route needed to intercept a slightly off target ball.

"Comeback" mode seems to be in effect this year like it was last year. If the computer gets within 7 in the 4th, you are sure to get holding calls and warp picks to give them the ball back. Once they do, their offense is in turbo with guys making jumping one handed catches off 50 yard bombs whilst double covered. Once the score is tied though, they suddenly go in a shell and revert to what they were like in Q1-3.

Just my impressions. I'm following your house rules, except for defensive camera.
This is exactly why I controlled both offences when I am testing out sliders, I really wanna see how this 'comeback' mode comes along. it never happened for the Steelers for me I was playing the game like I would be the coach and used each team how they would play.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:32 PM   #498
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
So I need some help. So the passing game has always been the part of madden I am the worst at. Right now most games I am only completing 50-55% of my passes and I am throwing 3-5 INT ever game and this is with one of the better QB in Rodgers as I play with the packers. Should I lower pass coverage to 45 or something?
I was doing this at first too without fail every game, but the last few games I have played I have cut down INTs, the game I just posted Alex Smith was flawless but Big Ben wasn't mainly because I had no running game so was chucking it more taking risks forcing it in there.

You gotta be patient if you play on ALL PRO don't try and stare down a WR and trail him, learn to take sacks or throw it away. what's killing me is the WR dropped passes, I believe that is what is killing ACC rather then the QB actually throwing a bad pass.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:42 PM   #499
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
I was doing this at first too without fail every game, but the last few games I have played I have cut down INTs, the game I just posted Alex Smith was flawless but Big Ben wasn't mainly because I had no running game so was chucking it more taking risks forcing it in there.

You gotta be patient if you play on ALL PRO don't try and stare down a WR and trail him, learn to take sacks or throw it away. what's killing me is the WR dropped passes, I believe that is what is killing ACC rather then the QB actually throwing a bad pass.

While I am not seeing to many drop passes but no joke in like 9 games I have like 35 INT and have thrown 3 or more in ever game but 1 when I had none. I think a big problem for me is that I tend to not see things like right in front of me all the time and look pass things in life including Open WR in these games or when a player is right around a WR when I shouldn't make the pass I just don't see the player at all. So I tend to force to many passes as a result of not seeing those players that are there around the WR.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:52 PM   #500
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
While I am not seeing to many drop passes but no joke in like 9 games I have like 35 INT and have thrown 3 or more in ever game but 1 when I had none. I think a big problem for me is that I tend to not see things like right in front of me all the time and look pass things in life including Open WR in these games or when a player is right around a WR when I shouldn't make the pass I just don't see the player at all. So I tend to force to many passes as a result of not seeing those players that are there around the WR.
Yep I was doing the same thing, it's the Brett Favre Syndrome lol!

I will give you an example in that Chiefs game in the red zone, I went looking for my TE Kelce he had 3 backs around him looked to the left macklin was cover EVERYTHING was covered instead of throwing it risking it I scrambled a bit, lucky for me the O-Line was on fire this game and I had no pressure and Kelce had moved open to the right and was wide opened and I threw it straight to him for the TD.

2 things really, I didn't take the risk and force it, I waited luckily I had time to throw it thanks to the O-Line, and waited till I seen someone opened. if the O-Line was bad I would have been sacked no doubt or thrown it away. but in the past I would have forced it.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:37 PM   #501
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
I'm not sure if this has been posted but it seems whenever I do play the moment on slow with TDawgs XP sliders. The players are supermen. Paxton Lynch within 10 mins went 2/2 130 yards 2TDs before going down with an injury.
And CJ Anderson went 10 carries for 223 yards with 2 TDs within the first half. 2 mins from halftime it was 35-10.
I went back to normal XP sliders and reset the game and it seems to be playing a lot better. More realistic. Still 0-0 a minute left in the 1st.

Btw I'm doing a 32 team league right now.
Can anyone please lead me to that stats template y'all use? I plan on posting some results. Thanks.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk
I've never seen this and I've been only playing Play the Moment so I don't think it's the XP Sliders causing it.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 08-30-2016, 11:41 PM   #502
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Yep I was doing the same thing, it's the Brett Favre Syndrome lol!

I will give you an example in that Chiefs game in the red zone, I went looking for my TE Kelce he had 3 backs around him looked to the left macklin was cover EVERYTHING was covered instead of throwing it risking it I scrambled a bit, lucky for me the O-Line was on fire this game and I had no pressure and Kelce had moved open to the right and was wide opened and I threw it straight to him for the TD.

2 things really, I didn't take the risk and force it, I waited luckily I had time to throw it thanks to the O-Line, and waited till I seen someone opened. if the O-Line was bad I would have been sacked no doubt or thrown it away. but in the past I would have forced it.

lol and yeah Favre is my favorite NFL player of all time so I think I did get it from him.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:45 PM   #503
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Armor let me just say....I love the defensive cam!!! I've used it in the past but always gave up real quick. Decided to stick it out because of your recommendation this year and while I really wanted to switch back after my first 2 or 3......or 15 complete **** ups now I can't go back. It just feels better playing like that. Especially when you make a big play. Thanks again.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 08-30-2016, 11:51 PM   #504
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Just tried playing my first regular season game and I definitely shouldn't have been testing these sliders during preseason. I got absolutely ruined. I use the no switch rule but their running back bounced off almost every tackle. I had success stopping inside runs but got destroyed on outside runs. So would it make sense to up human tackling to 45? I also got pretty beat up in the pass game so I upped human reaction time and pass coverage to 55. I hate quitting and actually finished the game but I almost put my controller through my tv about 10 times lol. I hope by me changing some of the sliders that it doesn't hurt other parts of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »