Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 64 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2016, 11:56 PM   #505
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I've never seen this and I've been only playing Play the Moment so I don't think it's the XP Sliders causing it.
I'm not entirely sure what's causing that either. It was insane. 58 yrd screen pass to Thomas and a 73 yrd bomb to Fowler. Then CJ broke off on a few 80 ish yrd runs. This was against a Panthers defense too.
Maybe it had something to do with confidence.
After Paxton went down Sanchez came in and threw crappy passes. Which set up CJ up for those TDs.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2016, 11:58 PM   #506
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I've played couple more games

I played pats first game..

Neither team could do nothing I was leading 6-0.. under 2 minutes and pats punt.... Colemans back and he takes it 78 yards for td 13-0 half.

Second half pats driving and grap throws and it's int by haden.. my ball and johnson. Breaks off 45 yard td run breaking 8 tackles on his way to endzone. 20-0.

Pats finally get on board with fg 20-3... I get another drive going and this time crowell breaks arm tackle for td 27-3... Another drive for pats and grap is hit as he's throwing and davis makes sliding int.

My ball again and RG3 hooks up with pryor for td 35-3... Pats get late td pass 38-10 to final.

Not sure what happened but neither teams qb's were accurate in game miss pass's and lots of drops.

Second half was better for me but grap still still way inaccurate...haven't seen qb that bad in 17 not sure what his ratings are but he he couldn't hit anything.. not bad just haven't seen qb throw that bad in 17 which is good thing.

Second game was against Vikings

This game played the opposite I put in Shaun hill as qb since Bridgewater got hurt today.. and hill was picking my defense apart it was 7-7 right before half till AP broke off 80+ yard td run 14-7 vikes HT.

Second half vikes got ball but drive stalled they settle for fg 17-7 ... I get drive going myself and RG3 hooks up with Gordon 17-14.. 3rd ends.

I get a turnover on fumble.. and RG3 finds pryor 21-17...another drive late but vikes forced to punt .. again Coleman takes ball and gets to 48 yard line.

With only 4 point lead and I start milking the clock..****nning with crowell, johnson and I get in EZ.. with johnson... I miss extra point . 27-17 final.

Tale of 2 halfs first half couldn't do nothing second half vikes couldn't.

Like the different results getting every game.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:16 AM   #507
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Used these in my solo CFM. After using moments in the preseason I played my first game of the regular season vs the Steelers. I literally blew the doors off them. It was 45-7 after three quarters. I'm a sim gamer and have stopped switching even when on defense. Cousins was on fire 20-26 423 yards 4 TD compared to Big Ben's 6-17 88 yards 1 TD 1 int. I don't know if it was an outlier our not, because the servers were so bad tonight I got booted 3x from my next game and gave up.

CPU still had a good running game and I struggled to run the ball overall but still broke a few nice runs. Sliders felt great and one game isn't enough of a sample in my eyes. Hopefully the servers are better tomorrow and I can play a few more teams. Appreciate the work as always A&S.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 08-31-2016, 10:58 AM   #508
Rookie

OVR: 4

I played one game (Saints vs. Ravens) and won 16-12. I was the Saints and the game felt true to the Saints... haha crappy running game and good passing game. Ended up with +300 yards and distributing the ball around.

- Had a screen go for +40 yards
- Has a seam route with Fleener go for +70 yards
- Had nice dump offs to Ingram and Spiller (Actually Spiller ran the wheel route perfectly as the Saints run it in real life)
- Had two sacks

- Flacco had +200 yards passing, lots of checkdowns and short passes though
- Ravens blocked a punt

It was a good game. Have one question though. I had a TON of penalties... like 15. has anyone experienced this?
Old 08-31-2016, 11:02 AM   #509
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints21
I played one game (Saints vs. Ravens) and won 16-12. I was the Saints and the game felt true to the Saints... haha crappy running game and good passing game. Ended up with +300 yards and distributing the ball around.

- Had a screen go for +40 yards
- Has a seam route with Fleener go for +70 yards
- Had nice dump offs to Ingram and Spiller (Actually Spiller ran the wheel route perfectly as the Saints run it in real life)
- Had two sacks

- Flacco had +200 yards passing, lots of checkdowns and short passes though
- Ravens blocked a punt

It was a good game. Have one question though. I had a TON of penalties... like 15. has anyone experienced this?
Some games will have a ton of penalties, some very few, some just right.

Great variety.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-31-2016, 11:05 AM   #510
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Testing Update

So I have been testing the following:

CPU Run Blocking - 53
Human Run Blocking - 48

Liking the results so far. We are truly in the fine tuning stage of this set and I want to play 3-4 more games in my test CFM to give it the gold seal of approval for V 2.0.

The other thing I may also look at is moving down FG accuracy. Currently it is at 42. I may go ahead and drop it to 38 and see how she goes.

Everything else is spot on for me.

Also we have a forth coming patch and I want to read those patch notes to see what if any game play tuning they may do. My hope is not much. I think the game plays extremely well.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-31-2016, 11:49 AM   #511
Pro

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Armor my man. When I use the defensive camera I just control one player and then that's it? Rely on my AI to make the tackle etc? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 12:01 PM   #512
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Armor my man. When I use the defensive camera I just control one player and then that's it? Rely on my AI to make the tackle etc? Thanks

You control one player, but you are welcome to make the tackle yourself. You don't have to just watch.

But if the play goes towards another defender, such as a long throw and your safety is covering, don't switch and try to make the INT!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »