Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 69 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2016, 11:19 PM   #545
Pro
 
T5063's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Can some one clear this up for me: Do sliders affect simmed games?

I fired up these sliders into a new Franchise and all the CPU teams have scored a lot more points on average than in previous Franchise modes I started. After week 1 only 6 teams scored less than 20 points while 14 scored more than 30.
T5063 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 01:35 AM   #546
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I'm having issues getting sacks against the CPU. I just can't seem to break through the O-Line fast enough because the QB passes the ball before I can reach him. Through 3 games I have zero sacks, and that shouldn't happen when I've got Suh & Wake on the D-Line.

Suggestions for slider adjustments? I'm not sure what to do. I know I'm good at playing defence, but it's REALLY hard to sack the QB.

All suggestions are appreciated!
I_Am_Freitas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:04 AM   #547
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Just had an awesome game on sim slow with these sliders. Panthers beat the Broncos 27-23. On the last drive Paxton threw a deep pass that lead to an interception about midfield on the run with 40 seconds left to seal the deal for the Panthers.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk
thenamesfuller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:23 AM   #548
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
I'm having issues getting sacks against the CPU. I just can't seem to break through the O-Line fast enough because the QB passes the ball before I can reach him. Through 3 games I have zero sacks, and that shouldn't happen when I've got Suh & Wake on the D-Line.



Suggestions for slider adjustments? I'm not sure what to do. I know I'm good at playing defence, but it's REALLY hard to sack the QB.



All suggestions are appreciated!


Two things: one, I'm sure you know this already, but the slider set is really designed to showcase the players as they are rated. As such, you may get different results with different players. So, your twitch may be fantastic, but if you are mashing the spin move with the defensive end who doesn't actually have the spin the move and has terrible finesse move rating, it's not going to work.

So if you don't already, do a little bit of pregame scouting. Where is the weak link on their line? Rush from that side. Look at the player you have on that side of the line. What are his strengths? Use those moves.

If that's not doing it for you, I suspect the first thing to tweak would be the CPU pass blocking slider. But these things can be finicky, so I wouldn't move it more than a point or two at a time, then play a few more games. I have played games where I couldn't sniff the quarterback, and then yesterday I got five in one game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sbattisti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:51 AM   #549
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,942
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Still conducting final testing with these adjustments. If you want to try it out please do. I am not going to finalize anything till after this next patch drops (ETA unknown).


Human Run Block - 45
CPU Run Block - 54
FG Accuracy - 38
Defensive Pass Interference - 70


I am going to play a bunch more in my test CFM (various match-ups) to solidify a final V 2.0.

I had a fantastic game in my Raiders CFM last night beating the Chiefs 31-30.

Crazy game as the first half ended with a 5-3 Chiefs lead!!! LOL Baseball score!! Then things started really going in the second half for both teams on offense. Running game felt more realistic though for both sides with the settings above.

I still want to play with other teams though. Weak running teams, strong running teams. Strong running teams vs strong run defenses, and vice a versa.

If you are happy with 1.3 by all means stick with it. It's a great set. As usual though I am getting used to the new feel of the game and getting much better treating my running lanes etc. I don't want my running game OP. Nor do I want the CPU running game to be OP as well. So some more testing in that department. This was an area EA overhauled and it figures that I would need more tweaking and testing to get it where I like it.

Almost there folks!!!
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (7-8)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:41 AM   #550
Pro
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Hey man,

Really love your NBA 2K sliders, so wondering if you will,have or recommend these sliders as an "average joe" slider set?

I'm average at the game, and not extremely knowledgable about the ins and outs of NFL football, plus I have a family and full time career so I don't have the luxury of diving in too deep.

So I just want those average joe sliders and that easy for us oldies and average gamers, but still fun and realistic. Hope that makes sense.
tarek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 09:51 AM   #551
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,942
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
Hey man,

Really love your NBA 2K sliders, so wondering if you will,have or recommend these sliders as an "average joe" slider set?

I'm average at the game, and not extremely knowledgable about the ins and outs of NFL football, plus I have a family and full time career so I don't have the luxury of diving in too deep.

So I just want those average joe sliders and that easy for us oldies and average gamers, but still fun and realistic. Hope that makes sense.


I am highly confident if you play with my house rules which are outlined on the OP and my franchise house rules as well you will have a very rewarding Madden experience.

Play 6-8 games and post back here how it's going. Then I can maybe suggest a tweak or two if something is overwhelming you.

As long as you have a good fundamental understanding of play calling and especially defensive scheming you will be fine.

I highly suggest you take an hour and play through all the drill trainer tutorials. They are extremely "average joe" friendly in explaining the finer nuances of the game mechanics and controls as well as play calling concepts.


Enjoy and have fun!!!!
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (7-8)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:08 AM   #552
Pro
 
GrayDawg's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Still conducting final testing with these adjustments. If you want to try it out please do. I am not going to finalize anything till after this next patch drops (ETA unknown).


Human Run Block - 45
CPU Run Block - 54
FG Accuracy - 38
Defensive Pass Interference - 70


I am going to play a bunch more in my test CFM (various match-ups) to solidify a final V 2.0.

I had a fantastic game in my Raiders CFM last night beating the Chiefs 31-30.

Crazy game as the first half ended with a 5-3 Chiefs lead!!! LOL Baseball score!! Then things started really going in the second half for both teams on offense. Running game felt more realistic though for both sides with the settings above.

I still want to play with other teams though. Weak running teams, strong running teams. Strong running teams vs strong run defenses, and vice a versa.

If you are happy with 1.3 by all means stick with it. It's a great set. As usual though I am getting used to the new feel of the game and getting much better treating my running lanes etc. I don't want my running game OP. Nor do I want the CPU running game to be OP as well. So some more testing in that department. This was an area EA overhauled and it figures that I would need more tweaking and testing to get it where I like it.

Almost there folks!!!
Patch is now available. I am enjoying the adjustments you made. May lower user run depending if they improved outside run defense. Rushed for 200 yards last game playing Broncos vs Chargers on 48 rbl.
GrayDawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 PM.

Top -