Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2016, 10:53 PM   #585
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I would also like to know what people are seeing for the CPUs RB subbing situation. The game I just played the CPU starting RB had 21 carries and the backup had just 1 carry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 11:06 PM   #586
MVP

OVR: 0

Anyone seeing weird cpu AI? I'm the Bills and up by a point with 2 mins left. Pats are on my 3 yard line and elect to pass and I pick off Brady in the end zone. All they had to do was basically take a knee and kick the 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 11:08 PM   #587
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

I hate to ask sorry but has anyone tried these cpu vs cpu
Old 09-03-2016, 12:30 AM   #588
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I just finished this game and it was purely insane. First things first how do I find that link where I can post the entire box score?

This game was action packed with offense from both teams and the game ended in an insane way. Let's just say as a Bills fan I'm used to heartache on the final drive of the game but this wasn't the case today. I will get to that momentarily.

At halftime the Ravens led me 27-20. At the end of the 3rd quarter it was 30-27 ravens. The 4th quarter may go down in history. Early in the 4th I took the lead 34-30. I had a solid defensive stop with about 9 minutes left so I started to pound the rock. On one particular play I got a little greedy. I thought I had the right read on their defense but I was wrong and Tyrod Taylor threw a pick 6. That made it 37-34 Ravens were up. With 1:15 left in the game Tyrod hit marquise Goodwin for a 49 yard touchdown (remarkably his 3rd td catch of the day). That made it 41-37 I led and the Ravens still had that 1:15 left in the game to win it. Eventually it got down to 22 seconds and Flacco threw up a prayer and wouldn't you know it my defensive back Ronald Darby was flagged for pass interference in the endzone putting the ball at the 1 yard line. The ravens had 1 time out left as I held them to 3rd and goal with 7 seconds left. The ball was snapped and my 3rd round draft pick Adolphus Washington sacked Flacco and the clock hit zero before they could line up for one last play. 41-37 week 1 win for the Bills.
Now that's GAME OF THE WEEK Material!
How is qb scrambling guys?
Old 09-03-2016, 12:32 AM   #589
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

Just did a play now at Seattle against Arizona. I won 40 to 7 with 15 min 15 accel, I didn't see any subs at all and Rawls got injured while I was just trying to desperately end the game cuz I want realistic scores for the sake of realism. Anyways they played good I guess but it was definitely a blow out but Russell is very good. The stats were

Russel Wilson rushing 6 for 40 yd and rushed for a td
Rawls 28 for 110
D Johnson 17 for 44 yd 1td
Passing was
Wilson 19/26 275 2 td no int
Palmer 21/31 205 0td 1 int

I scored a kickoff td after halftime with Tyler Lockett which did make the score go up but i was definitely trying not to run the score up I also had that rush td from Wilson on a 3rd down play. My main issue really was the rushing attempts, I didn't see any subbing maybe for defense I did but for running no. Maybe it is realistic to have 28 attempts in a high scoring blow out but I get the feeling the attempts in every game may be an issue. Play now could affect the sliders too, really not sure but all in all pretty solid game. This is my very first game in m17 too I set the sliders up as said and pretty sure subs were already set as recommended and fatigue was at 48. I like 15 min 15 accel as its as realistic as it gets although in afraid there may be some very high scoring affairs, could be wrong tho

Last edited by bradypunch; 09-03-2016 at 12:39 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:18 AM   #590
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

Wow 33 - 0 in steelers against chargers. Williams has almost 100 yd and its first half Big Ben has 230 yards 2 td first half. I just got a punt return td with you know who only 38 second left til half. I think the score is gonna be like 60 - 0 after this 1

Well first play of the half play action to Hayward bay who already had a 60 yard td gets another 60 plus td reception. 41 - 0 and still another half... next drive now and rivers throw it away 3 times in a row

Well slaughtered chargers 55 to 6

Big Ben 14/22 371 5td no int
Rivers 19/38 227 1int
Angelo Williams 28 att 166yd 1td
Gordon 26 att 51yd 1fum

I guess steelers chargers was a bad idea it was in pit too

Last edited by bradypunch; 09-03-2016 at 02:00 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:34 AM   #591
Banned

OVR: 4

The Rams just did a 18 play 9:46 drive against my vikings in the last pre season game. I had them stopped at the goaline too and then trying to block the fg ran into the kicker lol. I don't think madden has ever driven that long against me in any version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 04:05 AM   #592
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

Well a defensive showdown after two blowouts.
Absolutely amazing game and finish this time around though. My most exciting ever, btw I am playing as jets against Ravens in ny. So I didn't score one td the whole game, scored 6 field goals to give me a sizable lead over the Ravens basically non existent offense (thru it to sidelines very often) which they were only able to make a 2nd play of the game rushing td by forsett for 50+ In 3 quarters.

It of course wasn't til the fourth wen it came down to the wire. I was still making only fgs and terrible in the red zone but luckily the Ravens were too.
Anyways, there was around 3 minutes left and I went 3 and out punted it. Then they marched down the field in clutch fashion with flacco and made the td with a wide open pass by flacco in the red zone. It's 16 18 now and they go for 2 but I sack flacco thankfully. After that I went 3 out agin or something. They then march down the field again and score a rushing td on 3rd down by a newly subbed rb, so it's now there lead 23 18. With the game on the line I return to the 28 yd line. I then with only 20 or so seconds try a pass. Deflected. Try another deflected. I finally find an open man Devon smith that broke the CB coverage and I throw a dart to him he then sprints to the end zone for a 78 yard td with only seconds left. Go for 2, make it 23 26. Flacco tries a pass after the return and I win the game 26 23.

So after not scoring any td the whole game Fitzpatrick and his Wrs come in clutch after wat seemed like a lost game and get an Aaron Rodgers style td with seconds left. The Ravens didn't have any offense the whole game but in the 4th flacco was on target and my defense was just sitting back they made two tds and took the lead even after missing the two point conversion to tie it. Finally made that 1 play that 1 deep throw that sealed the deal, oh and to top it off on that last play there was a FLAG!! Just as in real life the nerves were flying the commentators said it was coming back the 70 yard td no good but nope it was a defensive holding call and that was it the game was won. 26 - 23

Ryan f 22/38 229 1td no int
Flacco 24/41 222 1td 1 int

Forte 29 att 110 yd
Forsett 18 for 92yd 1td (60 yard 1st drive of the game)
J Allen 2 att 25 1td
Powell 2 att 11 yd

Receiving amaro and decker were useful thruout but devin smith sealed the deal and Steve smith was 5 for 63

Probably most exciting/ best game Ive ever played in madden never had it came down to the wire like this. Madden 17 is a good game

Last edited by bradypunch; 09-03-2016 at 04:10 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »