Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 82 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-05-2016, 01:36 PM   #649
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Armor, do you play with the tuner and patch installed together?
Old 09-05-2016, 02:23 PM   #650
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Hey Armor, what are your thoughts on Play The Moments? Will it mess with the results of the games? I could go either way, I'm just not very fond of games that take over an hour to complete.
New York Knicks
Tennessee Volunteers
Albany Great Danes

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/steelersdc26
Old 09-05-2016, 03:10 PM   #651
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
In 2 weeks I have lost Witten for 4 weeks and Jaylon Smith for 4 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm seeing a normal amount of injuries on my team BUT the CPU teams list of injuries is off the wall. I've seen numerous teams with 10+ injuries and when I look at their depth chart they sometimes don't correct the problem. Right now a team in my CFM has only 1 active RB and their FB is backup. That could be a problem but if you play a player who is still injured don't they stay on the injury report? If they do, can a player still be injured for 4 weeks but still be playing.

Lastly, I'm wondering if will hurt anything if I from time to time adjust teams depth charts. I loved 32 team control last year but I really really really don't want to spend time doing that again. Way to much work and not enough play.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:22 PM   #652
Rookie

I am killing everyone even with following house rules. Should i put it on all madden?
Old 09-05-2016, 04:43 PM   #653
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Just played a crazy game browns vs redskins

I was up 35-17 at end of 3rd I won 42-35....

RG3 is lighting it up 15 TD's 3 ints in 4 games..had 5 against his former team.

We knocked cousins out the game in 4th with separated shoulder...McCoy came in very next play threw td get them within 7.

Jones ran all over me had 21 carries 166 yards 2 tds should been more around 300 but had 2 more long tds runs called back for holding.

I may like other have to up tackling every back I've played so far breaks just about every tackle and getting near 150+ every game.

We are now 4-0 heading into week 5 matchup with pats get Gordon back this week.

I haven't had any kind of injuries happen in fact the cmp injury is first one I've seen for either side since I've played cmp in franchise.

Wow guess cousins heals fast just looked at injury report he's not listed with separated shoulder.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:10 PM   #654
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersd26
Hey Armor, what are your thoughts on Play The Moments? Will it mess with the results of the games? I could go either way, I'm just not very fond of games that take over an hour to complete.
I've personally found it to be broken. My team averages 5-7 ints during PTM and lots of fumbles.

I'm not using this set though so maybe that's why?
Old 09-05-2016, 05:45 PM   #655
Rookie

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Version 2.0 has now been updated on the OP

What has changed?

HUM Run Blocking - 48 (from 50)
CPU Run Blocking - 54 (from 58)
HUM and CPU Fumbles - 50 (from 55)
Defensive Pass Interference - 70 (from 65)
FG Accuracy - 38 (from 42)
HUM Punt Accuracy - 38 (from 52)

A note on HUM punt accuracy. This is a user's option. I say this because I have become a deadly punter learning how and when to use the back spin and sky punts as well as also becoming adept at normal punting. Learning how to angle and use the power meter in combination with the punt options is the key to success (as well as your punter ratings actually meaning something this year). I was getting too good. I tested at 38 and feel it is much better for my skill level.

A major gameplay patch is currently in the works from Tiburon (ETA unknown) so we will revisit further testing once the next patch drops.

I am extremely pleased with the set!! Enjoy the game!!
Armor and Sword, these look great. I'm going to use them for my 32 team CPU vs CPU franchise once this patch you're speaking of is released. Do you have any ideas on what areas the patch will address? Do you ever test your sliders CPU vs CPU as opposed to you playing the CPU? Just curious how these might run in my franchise.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:53 PM   #656
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
Armor and Sword, these look great. I'm going to use them for my 32 team CPU vs CPU franchise once this patch you're speaking of is released. Do you have any ideas on what areas the patch will address? Do you ever test your sliders CPU vs CPU as opposed to you playing the CPU? Just curious how these might run in my franchise.
According to the Dev Team it will have a ton of gameplay fixes etc.

So it is going to be a very thorough gameplay patch. I have no idea what it will fix so once I get the patch notes I will begin retesting the slider set.

This do play very good in CPU vs CPU.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »